How does Sup Forums feel about this

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/04/25/northwest-imperative-episode-13-live-from-northwest-forum/
youtube.com/watch?v=D5JaQq2Dakg
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
youtube.com/watch?v=nrHCAtHChis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What video game is the and where can I buy it

bahahahahahhahahahaha

Stop larping as Hotline Miami.

USA (2017)

Dir: Kyle Chapman

>[Post a Reply]
something "Based" stick man put out recently. not exactly /outguy/ but its a step in the right direction.

>cringe.jpg

I think it's pretty cool.
I mean, those designs aren't great, and I'd prefer people to keep dressing in their own style as they have been doing.
But the alt-knights are badass

this is just a mockery of christianity

cringe

Looks like something a 14 year old edgelord would like. Quit playing dressup guys.

POINT BEING WHAT? EVERY TIME SOMEONE SPEAKS AGAINST HIM YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS ON HERE LABEL THEM AND FUCKING DOX AND TARGET THEM, WHAT, SO NOW YOU FUCKERS ARE STARTING TO REALIZE TRUMP ISN'T WHAT HE PROMISED AND THAT HE STABBED YOU IN THE BACK? BUT YET SO MANY FUCKING Sup Forums FAGGOTS WOULD RATHER FUCKING GO AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ANARCHISTS WHO DIDN'T FUCKING VOTE AND FUCKING PRETEND LIKE THEY HAVE A HARD ON FOR FUCKING HILLARY CLINTON. FUCK. I AM JUST AS DISAPPOINTED THAT HILLARY ISN'T IN TROUBLE, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE DISAPPOINTS ME? THE FACT THAT FUCKING GOLDMAN SACHS GETS APPOINTED TO THE TREASURY, THE FACT THAT FUCKING SHITBAGS IN THE POCKETS OF MALLINCKRODT GET APPOINTED TO THE FDA AND PUSH FOR MORE OPIATES, THE FACT THAT JEFF SESSIONS PUSHES THE FUCKING WAR ON MARIUANA AND TRUMP AND SESSIONS PUSHES FOR FUCKING CIVIL ASSET FORFEITURE IF THE COPS SO MUCH AS LOOK AT SOMETHING YOU HAVE AND WANT IT THEY CAN TAKE YOUR SHIT EVEN IF YOU HAVE BROKEN NO LAWS, GOOD JOB ALT-RIGHT, GOOD JOB AMERICA, YOU MAKE ME PROUD TO BE ALIVE, GO AND ATTACK EACH OTHER IN THE DAMN STREETS SOME FUCKING MORE YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD FUCKING SHITBAGS CALLING FOR GENOCIDE OF RACES AND THEN CRYING ABOUT MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH, WHEN CHINA, RUSSIA, NORTH KOREA AND FUCKING ISIS LAUNCH A FULL SCALE INVASION AFTER YOUR STUPID DUMB ASS FUCKING ASPERGER AUTISM ASSES TRIGGER CIVIL WAR NUMBER 2 WE'LL HAVE NOT JUST YOUR DUMB GENOCIDE WHERE YOU EXTERMINATE US ANARCHISTS FOR TRYING TO WAKE YOU THE FUCK UP THAT YOU VOTED FOR A DUMB FUCK THAT DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, THEN WHEN YOU ARE BATTLE WEAKENED ALL THE OTHER ENEMIES YOU FUCKING WANT WAR WITH WILL DESTROY YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO BUSY SHOVING YOUR HEAD UP OUR ASS. DING DING HERE COMES THE CLUE TRAIN FUCKERS DONALD TRUMP IS ESTABLISHMENT HE DOESN'T GIVE TWO RAT FUCKS ABOUT ANY OF YOU FUCKERS AND EVERY TIME YOU STUPID SHITS RIOT AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS OVER SOME STUPID TRIBALIST SHIT THE ELITE LAUGH. "HUR FASCISM" DUMB

hahaha geez, seems kinda gay to me, I'm all for going out why fucking with antifa but godamn does that shit look stupid

8/10
I'd poop on it

Stop being a neopagan cunt

it's great, continue redpilling the masses proving protests accomplish literally nothing and always have

POINT BEING WHAT? EVERY TIME SOMEONE SPEAKS AGAINST HIM YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS ON HERE LABEL THEM AND FUCKING DOX AND TARGET THEM, WHAT, SO NOW YOU FUCKERS ARE STARTING TO REALIZE TRUMP ISN'T WHAT HE PROMISED AND THAT HE STABBED YOU IN THE BACK? BUT YET SO MANY FUCKING Sup Forums FAGGOTS WOULD RATHER FUCKING GO AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ANARCHISTS WHO DIDN'T FUCKING VOTE AND FUCKING PRETEND LIKE THEY HAVE A HARD ON FOR FUCKING HILLARY CLINTON. FUCK. I AM JUST AS DISAPPOINTED THAT HILLARY ISN'T IN TROUBLE, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE DISAPPOINTS ME? THE FACT THAT FUCKING GOLDMAN SACHS GETS APPOINTED TO THE TREASURY, THE FACT THAT FUCKING SHITBAGS IN THE POCKETS OF MALLINCKRODT GET APPOINTED TO THE FDA AND PUSH FOR MORE OPIATES, THE FACT THAT JEFF SESSIONS PUSHES THE FUCKING WAR ON MARIUANA AND TRUMP AND SESSIONS PUSHES FOR FUCKING CIVIL ASSET FORFEITURE IF THE COPS SO MUCH AS LOOK AT SOMETHING YOU HAVE AND WANT IT THEY CAN TAKE YOUR SHIT EVEN IF YOU HAVE BROKEN NO LAWS, GOOD JOB ALT-RIGHT, GOOD JOB AMERICA, YOU MAKE ME PROUD TO BE ALIVE, GO AND ATTACK EACH OTHER IN THE DAMN STREETS SOME FUCKING MORE YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD FUCKING SHITBAGS CALLING FOR GENOCIDE OF RACES AND THEN CRYING ABOUT MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH, WHEN CHINA, RUSSIA, NORTH KOREA AND FUCKING ISIS LAUNCH A FULL SCALE INVASION AFTER YOUR STUPID DUMB ASS FUCKING ASPERGER AUTISM ASSES TRIGGER CIVIL WAR NUMBER 2 WE'LL HAVE NOT JUST YOUR DUMB GENOCIDE WHERE YOU EXTERMINATE US ANARCHISTS FOR TRYING TO WAKE YOU THE FUCK UP THAT YOU VOTED FOR A DUMB FUCK THAT DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, THEN WHEN YOU ARE BATTLE IF U READ THIS UR GAY WANT WAR WITH WILL DESTROY YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO BUSY SHOVING YOUR HEAD UP OUR ASS. DING DING HERE COMES THE CLUE TRAIN FUCKERS DONALD TRUMP IS ESTABLISHMENT HE DOESN'T GIVE TWO RAT FUCKS ABOUT ANY OF YOU FUCKERS AND EVERY TIME YOU STUPID SHITS RIOT AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS OVER SOME STUPID TRIBALIST SHIT THE ELITE LAUGH. "HUR FASCISM" DUMB

>Kyle Chapman

It's gay and will alienate normies from joining our side.

POINT BEING WHAT? EVERY TIME SOMEONE SPEAKS AGAINST HIM YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS ON HERE LABEL THEM AND FUCKING DOX AND TARGET THEM, WHAT, SO NOW YOU FUCKERS ARE STARTING TO REALIZE TRUMP ISN'T WHAT HE PROMISED AND THAT HE STABBED YOU IN THE BACK? BUT YET SO MANY FUCKING Sup Forums FAGGOTS WOULD RATHER FUCKING GO AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ANARCHISTS WHO DIDN'T FUCKING VOTE AND FUCKING PRETEND LIKE THEY HAVE A HARD ON FOR FUCKING HILLARY CLINTON. FUCK. I AM JUST AS DISAPPOINTED THAT HILLARY ISN'T IN TROUBLE, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE DISAPPOINTS ME? THE FACT THAT FUCKING GOLDMAN SACHS GETS APPOINTED TO THE TREASURY, THE FACT THAT FUCKING SHITBAGS IN THE POCKETS OF MALLINCKRODT GET APPOINTED TO THE FDA AND PUSH FOR MORE OPIATES, THE FACT THAT JEFF SESSIONS PUSHES THE FUCKING WAR ON MARIUANA AND TRUMP AND SESSIONS PUSHES FOR FUCKING CIVIL ASSET FORFEITURE IF THE COPS SO MUCH AS LOOK AT SOMETHING YOU HAVE AND WANT IT THEY CAN TAKE YOUR SHIT EVEN IF YOU HAVE BROKEN NO LAWS, GOOD JOB ALT-RIGHT, GOOD JOB AMERICA, YOU MAKE ME PROUD TO BE ALIVE, GO AND ATTACK EACH OTHER IN THE DAMN STREETS SOME FUCKING MORE YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD FUCKING SHITBAGS CALLING FOR GENOCIDE OF RACES AND THEN CRYING ABOUT MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH, WHEN CHINA, RUSSIA, NORTH KOREA AND FUCKING ISIS LAUNCH A FULL SCALE INVASION AFTER YOUR STUPID DUMB ASS FUCKING ASPERGER AUTISM ASSES TRIGGER CIVIL WAR NUMBER 2 WE'LL HAVE NOT JUST YOUR DUMB GENOCIDE WHERE YOU EXTERMINATE US ANARCHISTS FOR TRYING TO WAKE YOU THE FUCK UP THAT YOU VOTED FOR A DUMB FUCK THAT DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, THEN WHEN YOU ARE BATTLE WEAKENED ALL THE OTHER ENEMIES YOU FUCKING WANT WAR WITH WILL DESTROY YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO BUSY SHOVING YOUR HEAD UP OUR ASS. DING DING HERE COMES THE CLUE TRAIN FUCKERS DONALD TRUMP IS ESTABLISHMENT HE DOESN'T GIVE TWO RAT FUCKS ABOUT ANY OF YOU FUCKERS AND EVERY TIME YOU STUPID SHITS RIOT AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS OVER SOME STUPID TRIBALIST SHIT THE ELITE LAUGH. "HUR FASCISM" DUMB

Ngongoma WHAT? Ngalo lonke ixesha umntu NTHETHA kuye nina FAGOTS bayazi ON APHA bazibize KUNYE bayazi Grand AND TARGET KUZO, YINTONI, SO NGOKU nina FUCKERS baqalisa ukuqonda ixilongo akusiyiyo into wabavumela, wamana wathi wagwaza nani BACK? KODWA KODWA SO bayazi ABANINZI Sup Forums FAGOTS Ndinyule bayazi GO wabaqoba inshita NGAPHANDLE ANARCHISTS WHO zange uvote bayazi KUNYE bayazi Yenza ngokungathi YIBA A nzima FOR bayazi Hillary Clinton. MKA. I AM nezabo UKUBA hillary NGABA Ebubini, KODWA uyazi ukuba yintoni enye abadanise ME? Inyaniso yokuba bayazi Goldman Sachs nsati ABAQESHWE kuNondyebo, isibakala sokuba SHITBAGS bayazi epokothweni MALLINCKRODT GET kutyunjelwa FDA KUNYE belwela OPIATES EZINYE, into yokuba uJeff IINTLANGANO utyhala fucking War MARIUANA KUNYE Trump neeseshini pushes FOR bayazi ASSET CIVIL ukuphulukana uKUBA namarhataa EZINGAKA AS Jonga UNAYO kwaye bafuna nako ukuthabatha maan nokuba bawaphule HAYI IMITHETHO, KAKUHLE JOB ALT-RIGHT, JOB KAKUHLE EMerika, Ndiziva ndinelunda ukuba sibe sisaphila, GO KUNYE uKUHLASELWA EZINYE nGAMNYE ezitratweni damn ABANYE bayazi kokukhona bayazi bayazi BRAINDEAD SHITBAGS MALUNGA kohlanga iintlanga KUDALA SIKHALA MALUNGA MUH inkululeko yokuthetha, xA, eRussia, NORTH KOREA KUNYE bayazi Isis NGOKUSESIKWENI A fULL SIKALI ukuwubona EMVA ASS yenu isiphukuphuku isisidenge fucking siziveza AUTISM namaesile kuxhokonxa CIVIL IMFAZWE INOMBOLO 2 siyakuba nje kohlanga yenu sisidenge APHO uYA ndibatshabalalise US ANARCHISTS ngokuzama akuvuse THE fuck UP uKUBA IIMALI uKUBA fuck lingenakuthetha ungabunikeliyo A ixa CK NGAWE, khona XA Battle UKUBA U FUNDA LE Ur GAY BAFUNA imfazwe uya kukudiliza nawe ngokuba ixesha lokuhlala nada INTLOKO yenu UP ASS ZETHU. Ding ding APHA UBUYELA umkhondo QEQESHA FUCKERS uDonald Trump IS UKUSEKWA akathabatheli ababini fucks MALUNGA nakubani kuni FUCKERS KUNYE IXESHA NGANYE nina ziphukuphuku ukuqhela lakuzibhubhisa, GAPHA ABANYE isiyatha TRIBALIST maan elite Laugh. "KaHure yobuFasi" sisidenge

Holy fuck thats beautiful.

A new era is dawning.

Is this new?

That's gayer than 3 queers fucking in a footlocker.

Not too far from reality.

>That sword
Die 5 minutes after entering Norrath. Fucking noob

needs more red, white and, blue
other than that 10/10 would LARP again

Nice pastas

Looks cool (except for the "alt-knight") for a video game or movie, but in reality only fat weeaboo neckbeards will wear it and LARP as soldiers.

this is fucking badass, and I don't care what anyone on Sup Forums has to say about it.

we are finally ORGANIZING. This is the shit we have been planning for years. We have squads, recognizable symbols and teams. Ways to PUSH BACK against antifa and their tyranny.

I love this and desu the proud boys are pretty badass too. Say what you want, but at least some of them are out there DOING something rather than just nitpicking from the comfort of their chair.

God bless em and godspeed

rather gay desu

>Ranks and Badges

*Antifa*
oh shit hes a gold ranked anal bottom
damn he has patches from 2 berkeley and a nyc battle, as well a 45 min campain on his knees
hes hardcore, better not fuck with him

Lol Gavin McInnes is a cringe lord

You for this essential piece of equipment

gay
Mighty mighty gay

new level of LARP

Go find your local SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) and learn to fight. If you go to their fighter practices, dollars to dimes you'll have 2 or 3 people that will help you make your own armor for next to nothing. I'm fully equipped and can easily hide almost all of my armor under my clothes if i dress light.

That kind of thing is incentive to participate and give it your all.
Plus ranking is a must for any kind of strategies.

good way to give the kike media ammunition to portray trump supporters as dangerous hooligans

itt: white 20 something adult men with no direction in their lives play power rangers: race wars with each other on an anime and manga imageboard

The Warriors remake for 2018. This is the gayest shit ive ever seen. Nigga looks like a reject G.I. Joe. God the larp levels. You know society is doomed when people draw and talk instead of any real action. Instead of changing laws and improving society this fag is building a frat boy street gang.

This is why (((civic nationalism))) sucks becaue it turns us all into niggers.

Looks alright I guess, although I definitely dont want a jacked that says FOAK on it in big letters

0/10 Not patriotic or FREEDOM enough

gay

The alt light is cringey because they have no future or vision.

The real Right on the other hand is making moves. Listen to this panel from the most recent Northwest Forum. ( radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/04/25/northwest-imperative-episode-13-live-from-northwest-forum/ ). Infiltration is our future. Street fighting is cool, but not if it's neutered by all this gay freedom, democracy, pro-homo, pro-white-genocide bullshit.

This stupid as hell. I support the idea of opposing anti fa but please don't make this your identity

The violence is just a means to an end. You're gonna end up becoming the very thing it is you are fighting. Just like they did

+you don't need badges and ranks to smash commie heads

Good.

Keep sucking that Jew cock faggot.

OMG my Almonds delete that now!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=D5JaQq2Dakg
It's spring. They're eagerly looking for new fighters this time of year. If you can put up with some LARPing, camping, and drinking, in exchange you'll get armor at a very low cost that has been purpose built for stopping stick attacks. Plus it's full of hippies so you can get a chance to use your free training to beat the very people training you.

Other than it looking pretty faggy, we can't play by the same rules as antifa. They wear all black like a uniform and fuck shit up and don't get arrested, unless they commit the crime right in front of cops, and that's not always the case. It's no secret cops are told to stand down; there are plenty of videos where cops are asked that question and are frustrated when they answer whatever excuse they can.
But you wear a uniform, and the powers that be will order the cops to arrest all who wear it. And then you'll get fucked royally. I think they wouldn't even hesitate calling you a gang and using RICO to press charges against you all.

The beginning of right-wing militias and paramilitary organizations? Sounds good to me.

>and I'd prefer people to keep dressing in their own style as they have been doing.

This

ANTIFA look like a group of brainwashed insects with their single attire

The other side looks diverse in ideas and opinions as shown by their chosen attire

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn

alt right has now joined with the "prancing boys"

What about based beserkers as well? Since you have the skalde shields?

civic nationalism is only what will work for america. we can't do ethnic nationalism because we don't have the numbers man, sorry, i wish we could have an all white country but it's not happening.

i respect the religion of this country, unlike your faggot ass self

Rico is an excellent point. I say we just push for our own "Night of the Long Knives" and purge these faggots.

This.

As in the posts, pic unrelatedish

I heard Patrick Le Brun once describe political street violence in postwar France, and they at least had the nuts to put celtic crosses and shit on their helmets. This shit is totally hollow and gay. Civic nationalism is really just nihilism but a bit more chill than most other forms you see today. Until I see explicit white nationalist, European symbology, I'll think these people are just embarrassing because they are spouting bullshit even they don't really believe or understand. Really these people are just cowards. If they are secure enough in employment to associate with right wing street activism, then cowardice, not practicality is the only thing preventing them from speaking the truth. Hopefully these people get a bit more serious in the future though because political street fighting is cool to watch.

>civic nationalism is only what will work for america. we can't do ethnic nationalism because we don't have the numbers man, sorry, i wish we could have an all white country but it's not happening.
you don't understand, 'not having the numbers' means that the country falls apart. a white minority means dysfunction and ethnic strife. you simply don't understand group dynamics or history enough. civic nationalism is just allowing for ethnic nationalism for everyone else to simmer until open conflict takes place and someone new holds the whip hand

proud bottoms gtfo
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

dude, what he's saying is it's too late for that. We DONT have the numbers. We have to make concessions. First we win with our IDEAS, then we solve problem number 2. Problem number 1 requires making some alliances.

>sap gloves are illegal in some states
Gay.

What do you think the KKK was?

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn

Antifa is posting threads trying to give "advice" on real life LARPing tactics. If you see a thread advocating and proposing gear/group fight tactics its Antifa trying to fuck with us.

Civic nationalism working great for South Africa. Something like 9% paying taxes (almost all white). Reverse discrimination laws, hiring quotas and other insane shit. Openly talking about taking the land from whites. This is what happens any time the darkies get the majority and feel they have squeezed everything they can from the white man. They just downgraded their bond status to junk so if thats civic nationalism no thanks.

What chaos chapter is this?

>nobody understands

No style, no attraction. It looks dorky.

>We DONT have the numbers. We have to make concessions
I'm not making any concessions until we are allowed to have our own identity, agency and identity again. Then we move forward. Civic nationalists want white people to lay down and die just like the leftists do. We're not going to let that happen.

also btw guys, antifa have conceded. if Ann's speech doesn't turn into another brawl, the excitement of street fighting and larping will be officially over. Antifa have openly admitted defeat on their subreddit

Brush-Up on the lynching of Leo Frank.

>giving Liberals more of a reason to compare Trump to Hitler
What could possibly go wrong?

look man, i hate to say it but america is never going to be mostly white again. especially when half of the whites are actively working to make the country browner.

for now, we need to win on the basis of ideas, which trump was able to do this past election. if we can make civic nationalism work, at least we can help rid society of the anti-white sentiment.

south africa was a disaster, but whites were a very small portion of the population there. plus, blacks are a much smaller part of america than they were in south africa.

so it won't be the same. in my opinion, i'd probably expect rising ethnic tension among some of the non-white races, such as hispanics and blacks since many of them compete for the same jobs.

we are reaching levels of newfaggotry that shouldnt even exist

I think everyone involved in these protests is a larping faggot, but as long as we're picking sides I root for these faggots.

This guy is right

The navy seal copypasta would have been much more effective.

implying they will ever stop for any reason

It's lame

any smart person is looking to move back to europe

Seems really fucking faggy, just like the Proud boys. Oh well, nobody's 15 lasts forever.

Take us back to the first crusade. I fucking love this.

Hey dummy, it doesn't matter how many people are in a geographic area. It matters how many total white people exist and are on our side once we dispense with this faggy democracy bullshit.

That looks like a neat Imperial Guard color scheme

Oh wait, you're being serious

THIS IS SPERGY LARP-TIER

>Move to europe
>Trade all your essential freedoms for socialist nanny states filled with obnoxious liberals
Europe is the Titanic and it has already hit the ice berg

Here is your answer fags
youtube.com/watch?v=nrHCAtHChis

Can/do black people get to join?

so the kkk hasnt been relevant forr 100 years?

the other side larps just as hard (many a pair of crust pants trades hands on ebay, poor mailmen), and i guess because this is "my team", it's supposed to intrinsically be less embarrassing, but i'm not sure if it is. i guess it's just kind of the feeling i get whenever i see something interesting or unique that one person did being replicated without their individual spirit and passion behind it.
odd times we live in.

#wokeFOAK

C U C K
U
C
K

I gotta wonder what it feels like being one of these faggy alt-light people. They use our memes all the time and our spaces overlap, so they must be called out on their faggotry daily through their phone or computer screen. How do they rationalize being so gay?

Its just as bad as I thought it would be.

Did the posture of the guy reminded you of those chapter pics?

>I say we just push for our own "Night of the Long Knives" and purge these faggots.
I agree, but it's going to have to get a lot worse before the population sees this as an acceptable solution.