Alert: DoD Doubling Down on Syria Claims

>Mattis, speaking at a news conference with Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman, also said there was “no doubt” that the Syrian government has retained stockpiles of chemical weapons in violation of a United Nations Security Council resolution from 2013 that called for their removal.

>The Defense secretary, the first Cabinet level official in the Trump administration to visit Israel, later held a meeting in Jerusalem with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who reiterated praise for the U.S. cruise missile strike, calling it a sign of a “strategic change” in U.S. leadership and policy from the Obama administration.

>Israeli politicians and defense experts unanimously hailed the attack earlier this month, arguing that it indicated that the Trump administration would become more deeply engaged in the region than its predecessor and that it would not hesitate to use force when necessary to defend its policy red lines.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/71dDm
youtube.com/watch?v=lkbr7slVRVA
huffingtonpost.com/michael-rosenblum/donald-trump-is-going-to_b_11637008.html
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm
alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch?
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/
archive.is/vT0FQ
fair.org/home/down-the-memory-hole-nyt-erases-cias-efforts-to-overthrow-syrias-government/
southfront.org/debunking-rumors-about-chemical-weapons-containers-in-syrias-shayrat-airbase/
youtube.com/watch?v=t5RNIDwUYDM
youtube.com/watch?v=g2G0nhM9dCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry, nobody wants to fight more ME wars.

>>Sorry, nobody wants to fight more ME wars.

You think ME wars are waged based on public opinion?

This seems oddly familiar

>WEAPONS OF MEME DESTRUCTION

Little do they know we possess these weapons.

New sanctions announced.

So John Kerry fucked up then

Or, the US is lying about a ME country's possession of WMDs ... again.

B-b-but her EMAILS!!!!!

Thread once again gets completely ignored over...a Samurai Jack thread.

>1:40 p.m.

>The United States has issued 271 sanctions in response to Syrian President Bashar Assad's alleged use of chemical weapons. It's one of the largest sanction actions in U.S. history.

>The action was announced in a statement by the Treasury Department, and Treasury Security Steve Mnuchin simultaneously briefed reporters at the White House.
__

>11:07 a.m.

>The Trump administration will issue new sanctions against Syria as early as Monday as part of its ongoing crackdown on the Syrian government and those who support it.

>Trump has called Assad "evil" and said his use of chemical weapons "crossed a lot of lines."

archive.is/71dDm

youtube.com/watch?v=lkbr7slVRVA

Last time They tried to go into Syria, public opinion was what stopped it. If people don't go along like sheep, Iraq 2.0 won't happen.

fuck off back to /r/politics and take your witticisms

>American Foreign Politics: The Movie.

Here, take this.

>"Trump’s replacement of Paul Manafort with Breitbart’s Steve Bannon shows that Trump understands how Americans actually think. They think TV. They think ratings. They think entertainment."

>"We are a TV-based culture. We have been for some time now. The average American spends 5 hours a day, every day, watching TV. After sleep, it is our number one activity."

>"More shockingly, we spend 8.5 hours a day staring at screens — phones, tablets, computers. And more and more of the content on those devices is also video and TV."

>"If you spend 5-8 hours a day, every day, for years and years doing the same thing it has an impact on you. For the past 40 years, we have devoted 5-8 hours a day staring at a screen — every day. And we haven’t been watching Judy Woodruff. We have been watching reality TV shows. That is what we love. That is what we resonate to. “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

>"And Donald Trump is great TV. He knows how to entertain. He understands ratings."
huffingtonpost.com/michael-rosenblum/donald-trump-is-going-to_b_11637008.html

N E O C O N
E
O
C
O
N

P U P P E T
U
P
P
E
T

They probably have some old ones laying around some fucking where but why the fuck would they use them when they are winning.

(((They))) are behind jewing mattis I bet and feeding him false info or mattis is a bigger retard than i thought

>crisis acting
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm

>oil in the Golan Heights
- alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
- tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
- jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
- businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch?
King Solomon's "Greater Israel" -- veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/

>King Solomon's "greater Israel"
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/

>the Kushner connection
archive.is/vT0FQ

>holy imprimatur
DEUTERONOMY 1:6~7
>'The LORD our God spoke unto us in Horeb, saying: 'Ye have dwelt long enough in this mountain; turn you, and take your journey, and go to the hill-country of the Amorites and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the Arabah, in the hill-country, and in the Lowland, and in the South (...)

GENESIS 15:18~21
>'In that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates; the Kenite, and the Kenizzite, and the Kadmonite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and (...)

NUMBERS 34:1~2
>'And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying: 'Command the children of Israel, and say unto them: When ye come into the land of Canaan, this shall be the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan according to the borders thereof.''

EZEKIEL 47:13~21
>Thus saith the Lord GOD: 'This shall be the border, whereby ye shall divide the land for inheritance according to the twelve tribes of Israel (...)

>posting such low quality memes
CTR is back guys

Right, but that was under a Democratic president. He had built-in opposition from the right that would not normally apply to military action.

We already see Boomer cuckservatives cheering Trump's retarded Syria strikes and hoping for more "action." And the military will do whatever it is told.

So, it might happen. It would ruin Trump's presidency, but that only matters if he is perceptive enough to read the public mood while increasingly surrounded by neocon "advisors."

How would Hillary be any different, retard?

The Republican party is in the process of potentially transitioning away from "Boomer cuckservatives" into right wing populism. I agree that he's got the bulk of the left and a good chunk of the right cheering for bloodshed, but I think it's possible for the populist right to get him on the right track.

Trump may be a politician now, but he seems to be willing to bend his positions towards what the public wants. He's done it in the past, and I think this is a fight the public can prevent.

>How would Hillary be any different

Exactly. You voted for Trump, and you got Hillary.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>Last time They tried to go into Syria, public opinion was what stopped it.

But public opinion didn't actually stop anything. Instead of a direct attack on government forces, programs to train and equip "rebels" were accelerated.

mujahideen 2.0

>thanks to the Snowden revelations—detailed a program that trained approximately 10,000 rebel fighters at a cost of $1 billion a year, or roughly 1/15th of the CIA’s official annual budget.

fair.org/home/down-the-memory-hole-nyt-erases-cias-efforts-to-overthrow-syrias-government/

If course it would never come to that because Trump got elected, right guys? Guys?

what color are mattis's eyes?

I support Assad but he would be stupid to actually get rid of all his chemical weapons. I'm sure he kept some. He didn't gas those random kids though. He should not only be allowed to keep chemical weapons but he should have a nuclear program as well. Only way to keep his country safe from Jews.

Trump is being (((controlled))) now but we really do need to put heat on him for this and make it known.

He will seriously reconsider this shit if he sees his supporters, his only back up in the world, will ditch him over this shit.

Trust on the guy diminishing exponentially.

Just accept it, Trump is a kike, his government are kikes, his daughter is a kike.

HOW DARE YOU.
Lets see you retort this totally real evidence(pic related) according to the UN ambassador.

>>They probably have some old ones laying around some fucking where but why the fuck would they use them when they are winning.

The pictures that emerged purportedly showing chemical weapons stockpiles have been debunked.

southfront.org/debunking-rumors-about-chemical-weapons-containers-in-syrias-shayrat-airbase/

Trump is EXACTLY following Obama's policy on Syria from 2015.

Yeah, I'm not falling for this shit again.

Here is a thought:

After the US said "Hey maybe we can let Assad stay in power" a small group of rouge generals who have been hoping Assad gets ousted so they can take over in a coup panicked that western pressure against Assad would cool off and they wouldn't be able to swoop in to take the reigns.

So they order a gas attack without Assads knowledge to keep western pressure up on him. Hoping he abdicates, or gets drone struck, so they can take over.

And Assad has to deny the attack, because he didn't order it, but cant reveal he is losing control over his own government. But the Russians admitted gas was released, saying it hit a terroist warehouse. So they are all fucking confused over there. As is typical for their low IQs

>Obama's
wew lad.

Seriously, I think Jews aren't wrong when they consider goyim cattle.
They managed to pull the same exact scam 3 times in a row, by making the goyim believe they are voting for real change and saving the world by not voting for the other guy.

Bush vs Manbearpig crazy guy Al Gore.
Obama vs crazy CIA warlord McCain
Trump vs crazy satanic cunt Clinton

If Assad was a frail as you propose he wouldnt have lasted this long.

My only hope is this:
Over and over and over and over again the Jews have managed to eventually place themselves as the enemy, Last time it was Adolf.
I hope they overplay their hand again and the Burgers finally go
>Wait a minute....

What they said about Saddam too.
Assad probably only controls the capital himself and the other generals are warlords only loyal to him for convenience

So why keep fighting then?
Why not just surrender?
I dont see the logic in your theory, sorry.
Not trolling or anything.

Assad didn't even want to be in power. He was a fucking eye doctor in London. Syrians themselves asked him to come back and rule them.

>Trump is EXACTLY following Obama's policy on Syria

Ah yes, I remember when Obama introduced his ground-breaking "Ivanka Doctrine" which clearly stated:

>In case of fee fees, get daddy to bomb Assad

If you are one of Assads generals, even though you would leap at power if you could be the new leader, you aren't quite sure about how loyal all the other generals are to him, so you don't want to look weak, or you will be replaced. But you don't want to waste the soldiers you have loyal to you, so you don't fight super hard, because there is always a chance the US or someone will Cruise Missile Assad and youll all be rushing to fill the power vacuum.

They have no reason not to fight. Rebels are assaulting them? why side with the Rebels though? you would probably become some 2nd banana to them and not get to be the new dictator.

Sorry if you meant why does ASSAD keep fighting its because the Russians are propping him up, they need him to be there, because the next guy might kick them out of their ports.

Also Assad is afraid he will suffer the same fate as Saddam or Gadaffi

kek

but seriously we can't let assad get the nuclear codes

So they are protecting the capital but actually plotting to take it for themselves?
Is this 1,2 or how many Generals?
Besides lets say for sake of argument this hypothetical general gets to supplant Assad:
1) He becomes a puppet for Israel
2) Turkey will inevitably invade
3) Russian support would evaporate at that point because (1)

No no, your original interpretation was correct.
My English might not be 100% clear.

DEAPONS MF OASS WESTRUCTION

Lets be clear. Not everyone in Syria is acting rationally.

If we must conclude gas was used. Because:
Asssad said it was not
Putin says gas was released, but only because Syrian forces hit a terrorist warehouse.
USA says gas was released

Those stories cant all be true at the same time.
However, if a Syrian general did so without Assads permission, that would make sense. And if their motive is to keep the west mad at Assad and cut off the snakes head, then maybe good for them

Hard to say, the whole middle east is a mess. A big fat mess. Sad!

Correct. Assad better fly straight from here on out.

/ptg/ will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=t5RNIDwUYDM

The "Moderate" revels have been using chemical weapons for years.

The white helmets are just a branch of Al-Qaeda and supporter of ISIS.

Russia never said it was Assad or the Syrian army that used chemical weapons.

And about the USA saying something, Sorry but what the US intelligence community has to say has as much value as a 3 dollar bill.

>no doubt
Read: no proof

Of course there's still chemical weapons in Syria, McCain keeps shipping them in.

Shhhhh SHHHHH SHHHHH

>>Asssad said it was not
>>Putin says gas was released, but only because Syrian forces hit a terrorist warehouse.
>>USA says gas was released
>
>Those stories cant all be true at the same time.

Both Russia and Syria acknowledge that people died as a result of an apparent chemical attack.
The divide is on the question of attribution. Russia, Syria vs. "rebels", US.

Now where have I heard this before...
>Saddam's removal is necessary to eradicate the threat from his weapons of mass destruction
really gets the redneck dumbass noggin joggin

Oy vey goyim! You can trust us government! We always tell the truth!!

youtube.com/watch?v=g2G0nhM9dCU

This is what it could've been...