Real talk Sup Forums. Are any of you Trump voters satisfied with how he is currently doing?

Real talk Sup Forums. Are any of you Trump voters satisfied with how he is currently doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-100-days-honeymoon-regrets-poll/story?id=46943338
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-100-days-honeymoon-regrets-poll/story?id=46943338

The only thing I'm disappointed with so far is the Syria attack, but any other candidate would have done far more. I never expected Trump to have an easy time after being elected.

No but really Sup Forums, we have to get serious now, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

obama set the bar so low I'm not sure if I can be unhappy with trump ever.

100 days is not enough. most effects of presidencies aren't felt till after their terms.

I really wanna fuck over North Korea though.

I usually wait a term to make a final decision, even obongo did some things i liked the first two years but after that i hated him

Are you middle eastern? If not then Syria is none of your business and you should abstain from having an opinion on it at all

The missiles are my business.

No, NONE of it is your business you fucking wh*teshit. Worry about your own country

he is too incompetent to get congress to fund a cheap concrete wall

The only thing that bothers me is that he keeps enforcing DACA. Also, I'd like to see more initiative on immigration in general. Everything else I am either indifferent to or I support.

You are a retard.

So far I think he's doing a pretty good job.

The world seems to be going to shit as fast as I hoped, so Donald Trump gets my approval.

I have never ever been satisfied with ejected officials, ever

teeth girll

No you are, for thinking that as a white amerishart you have any say what happens in a muslim country

This. I am NOT HAPPY about him hitting Syria. I think the Health bill was rushed and should have been shot down. Other than that I think it's too early to have a real assessment.

not happy about the sting of bullshit lately since Syria. but i still haven't abandoned hope that things will still be good, not yet anyway

No senpai, it's really just you being retarded

I'm fine with him so far, he hasn't done anything yet that makes me convinced he's a globalist neocuck.

I should have voted jeb!

I'm pretty happy, honestly. I'd give him about a B at this point. My biggest issue is immigration, and I still don't think he's done enough in that regard, and I doubt he'll do much more, but we'll see. If we actually got a wall out of this, I'd be ecstatic. If there's no wall by 2020 and he campaigns on a promise of a wall again I'm not going to vote for him. I'm happy to just stay home like I have for most of the elections that have happened in my lifetime.

What kind of question is this? Winning or keep winning?
Is barbies pussy made out of plastic?
Yes he's making America Fucking Great Again.

Do you not fucking realize he is talking about the 50 United States cruz missiles we launched into Syria? Our missiles are our business.

Fuck no.
He's basically a puppet for (((them))) now.
At this stage I have taken every blackpill there is. I dont care about politics anymore. I just want happenings.

Yup. Totally satisfied.

I'd have to say a 9.5/10

This desu. I voted for him because he isn't Hillary "snitches get suicide" Clinton or Bernie "no refunds" Sanders.
He's doing a great job on that front.

>Worry about your own country
I agree. Keep those fucking refugees out.
>Race card
Are YOU middle eastern? Do YOU have a right to an opinion on the middle east? And if so, why aren't you there?

Being gaslit pretty hard right now will have to get back to you on that senpai.

>jeez I wonder why muslims hate us
>surely its not because they see us as ignorant, stupid, and arrogant because we try speaking about issues that do not concern us at all!

>retarded mudshit detected
Trumps been sucking ever since Kushner got his kike hands on him and pushed bannon out tho

Last I checked the US didn't have a refugee problem
>Are YOU middle eastern? Do YOU have a right to an opinion on the middle east?
Yes and yes, because those are actually my people living in that wartorn country.
>And if so, why aren't you there?
Because America is a country of immigrants

Pretty much this. At least the damn man is trying.

Good God, are you retarded?
Goldman Sachs in the treasury?
Bombing Syria?
Arming Saudi Arabia and selling them weapons? (Did your stupid ass forget 15 of the 19 9-11 hijackers were Saudi nationals?)
Paul Manafort and his Mafia ties?
Meeting with Henry Kissinger several times?
Appointing a man deep into the pockets of Mallinckodt (opiate giants) to head the FDA?
Giving thumbs up for civil asset forfeiture without due process of law or trials so the police can take both the left and right's property if they covet it, even if the perp hasn't committed a crime (SOUNDS TANKIE AND STALINIST TO ME)
But oh yeah, I guess he's cheetojeebus so he's infallible.
Dow Chemical is paying off the Trump EPA to look the other way for some of its highly toxic, carcinogenic organophosphates that they will spray on your food produce (some of them have been linked to retardation and lung cancers)
But Trump is god!!!!!!!!!!! right?!!!!!!!!!!!

i love that he bombed the cucks in syria
that being said hes still blumvpf

>Bombing Syria?
the endless stream of butthurt has made the bombing completely worth it

No, I'm not. I didn't vote for this. Fuck Drumpf.

fuck yeah I am

Illegal immigration is down 62% since his election. His AG just sent a letter to 10 sanctuary cities saying they will be defunded if they don't get with the program. Bids for the wall were due last month. You still think he isn't doing enough? What were you expecting, armed expulsion within 100 days?

Last I checked Trump was white.. and obviously he has plenty of say in what happens in a Muslim country.

>Because America is a country of immigrants
or simply because your origin country sucks