WHITES TO BE A MINORITY BY 2050

As you all know, they don't want us to have real figures or real demographics. When it comes to unemployment, welfare recipients, illegal immigration, legal immigration, college statistics...you name it, the list goes on.

If you are lost in the wilderness, you need to know where you are so you can get yourself out. We need to know where we are so we can get ourselves out. What I'm looking for and proposing we hunt for are maps and demographic charts and graphs of several things, but first of all:

Non-hispanic, Non-asian, non-multiple racial background White population %percentages% with maps. 1980-2015 would be great, but 2005-2010 or 2015 at least. Where do we stand, demographically? Where are our people? Where AREN'T our people.

We need this information to map out large racial reservoirs, identify pockets, no-go zones, rapid growth zones, rapid decline zones.

I would appreciate any help and resources you can spare and I will spare what I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
nytimes.com/2014/08/16/upshot/mapping-migration-in-the-united-states-since-1900.html?_r=0
nytimes.com/interactive/2009/03/10/us/20090310-immigration-explorer.html
forbes.com/special-report/2011/migration.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares? Why does a different skin tone matter?

that's not what this is for, you got plenty of other threads to take it to, take it there. If you refuse I have to question your motives.

This, why can't we live in a diverse, multicultural society free of hate?

It'll be sooner for bongs
theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world

this is a cost of living map. You'll notice some similarities between the blacks map and this one, not totally similar but they follow a pattern.

Is cost of living higher in these places to support the welfare of the jobless? you bet.

30 years is plenty of time to turn things around, even if we don't look for a political solution.

much appreciated

here is a hispanic map so you can know where more non-whites are located.

WE DID IT

VIVA ESTADOS UNIDOS DE NUEVO AMERICA!!!!!

another blacks map

When white people inevitably retreat into the wilderness of the US will we eventually evolve into elves? I imagine once all the Jews are beheaded and whites are gone the shitskins will all interbreed and inbreed and become an orcish abomination.

>reconquista

retreating into the wilderness does not imply erasure of white people.

Idiot

As you can see here, most of these non-white races are parasitical in nature. The 1960's marked the start of the rapid decline as well as the start or massive foreign immigration from non-white countries.

if anyone has anything else in detail of information regarding the topic of this thread please post, we need all the information we can gather. Do your part.

Hateful bigot.

You don't stop the bleeding now we won't be able to put together any sort of viable force by then.

those words have no meaning anymore. They are simply character assassination words based on feelings with disregard to factual evidence.

Your feeling are meaningless. They hold no value. Bigot only has value when the threat of societal exclusion has weight. Regardless of bigotry or not, certain demographics have been excluded from society. If this holds true, what further penalty can be found in the exclusion from society? None

We really need a more concise and detailed map of non-hispanic / non-asian whites, preferably by county up to 2012

I will continue posting other demographic maps of substance.

this is particularly a good map

Working on it

Because black people are racist.

Race isn't skin tone. There are many factors but the most relevant detail for this thread is average intelligence, which is much lower for mestizos compared to whites.

>Who cares? Why does a different skin tone matter?

Because minorities primarily vote for less freedom and more government.

this map in particular is rather simple but i think it gets the point across

you'll notice somalians are being funneled by U.N. orders into largely primarily white areas such as Maine. These are legal in the sense that the United States has agreed to the request of a foreign military power, The U.N. and is disrupting white areas via a targeted strategy.

Take a moment to realize that most blacks cannot own guns legally due to a criminal record and this becomes a dual-purpose demographics map.

That graphic is shit.
You can't even tell what it's trying to convey.

were already the minority.

I'm sorry you don't know how to read this type of graph. But this graph is clearly representing the # of immigrants per million from countries on the key, using color coding to separate the different countries. It also shows the rise -or fall- in immigrants from the countries represented over a period of time as defined on the bottom.

Disgusting

It doesn't state that it's immigrants.
For all anyone knows it could be population.
It also doesn't state what country.
You're not supposed to have to make inferences like that.
Someone needs to learn how to label a graph.

Were already the minority, they mark latinos and arabs as white.
Thats the only reason we are over 60% "white"
Its that way to keep the masses from going full race war.
God help the white race. Please.

blacks and chongs are unattractive.

unfortunately, the idea of based asians is exactly the same as the idea of based muslims.

Under a certain % the population of an outlier ethnic group shows submissive tendencies. However, over a certain % that same population group acts in the pursuit of their own benefit over the larger, more dominant, more established population group.

No we aren't.

This is a good point and a warning. It is the same point I was trying to make with my original post. You notice nobody has posted a non-hispanic, non-asian, non-arab white demographics map.

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that it doesn't exist. Numbers are purposefully obscured so as to keep white european americans docile and not alarmed.

Could anyone find the type of map I mentioned in OP? I'm looking now, this is a worrisome alarm if it does not exist as I am leaning towards.

If a map of actual white-europeans doesn't exist, it means their numbers are far lower, possibly a great deal lower than what is touted and believed. If that is the case the true 2050 date projection may actually be closer and in a terrible case we may have already passed it.

>Where people in each state were born.
28% of Californians are foreign born.

nytimes.com/2014/08/16/upshot/mapping-migration-in-the-united-states-since-1900.html?_r=0

Better breakdown

nytimes.com/interactive/2009/03/10/us/20090310-immigration-explorer.html

Domestic Migration interactive map.

forbes.com/special-report/2011/migration.html

Hispanics having a one drop rule makes everything way worse. I don't believe fertility rates take this into account