Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CywFbSdMVx0
youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0
sisypheannews.com/category/antifa/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PrPNW1ec0kw
youtu.be/fAIM7BXCAn0
youtu.be/DCy77Qv6i3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well I can spin a 16 pound hammer around like a baton, do you think that might help somehow?

Free helicopter rides

most of them will turn those guns on themselves before they ever use them on another human

Spbp

Show my penis to them.

Distract them with trashcans.

Daily reminded that anticom are literal trannies and faggots.

>hammer
Good show, but enough go?

Leftypol not my problem buddy

show them whats a real weapon

Excuse but just how will Antifa "come after me"?

I have yet to see any of these autists sperg in public here in San Diego? And even if they did what's the worst they can do to me, a person who disagrees with them and who isn't white?

antifa shill detected

Obviously you didn't watch the video

These niggas can't hit the broadside of a barn

put on my robe and wizard hat then grab my staff and send them all to the nexus to spend eternity suspended in pure energy

I'd be surprised if they could get past my neighbors, as they're all Dixie flag waving rednecks with more guns than brain cells.

/pol is full of pussies who just will sit in their basement & shit post. Antifa is alpha as fuck.

you cannot kill an ideology

no one is out of our reach

we will send 1 million dylann roofs at them

REEEEEE

>not white
>don't care

wew

infiltrate their groups from the inside, plunder their tactics, hell, I'm even doing it with my local antifa as we speak

the trigger jerking and flinching in that video is pretty sad

>What are you doing to stop them?
what Sup Forums always do, pinky...

kek. that will confuse the shit out of them. check'd aswell

Sit on my intellectually dishonest fat ass and make logical fallacies, ad hominem attacks, strawmen and fallacious comments on Sup Forums like every other sad loser Drumpftard virgin who can't get what they want in life?

>Antifa
>gunbattling
Pick one

Relax comrade we've made these in bulk so you can toss them off

FUCKING CHECKED

>tfw kek has blessed my thread

Check out the Langley boys in this pic. Looking good

Sup Forums is like 40% shitskin, but atleast we agree on most issues.

wear your MAGA hat with pride every day.
always carry a self defense implement and be well prepared to use it.
DON'T go looking for a fight.

i don't use a tactic to circle around 1 person with a maga hat and it take 10 cucks to knock one person down

LOL ANTIFA MEET .308

Getting them all arrested.

Why are Antifa members obese or skeletal?

I love this so much

video pls?

Look at the swastika. They are only going after Tibetan Buddhists, Jainists and native American tribes. You fagaloombas should be safe. Badabing.

Dude my dick

Because you can't fight the bourgeois if you're fit.

We won't have to do anything because they ruin themselves

I've always wondered -- was this shopped? Paperboy is such a pussy that he'd cry in the presence of a swastika. Fake and gay.

zeroing their bike locks at the range

I will enjoy looting those shitty Century AKs from their bullet ridden corpses and then reselling them to other retard lefties at inflated prices.

They're getting prepared for life under a Communist regime

These people are bitches. 9/10 times they're unarmed and I always have a pistol and a knife on me.

As if american right wingers, or average american for that matter, were any differemt

Because shooting at stationary paper targets out in the open that cannot shoot back will prepare them for brutal urban combat.

Half of them look like they are going to get tired and out of breath buddy rushing 20 meters. Seen more fearsome female Marine recruits.

The alt-height rises

>shooting at pepe
is that all you got? thats his fetish

As soon as one pulls a gun the FBI will Waco the lot of them. Don't get involved.

This. Can anyone link a yt video?

>san diego
I'm in coronado lad. Nice knowing there's others out there.

Fascidm and homosexuality have always been bedfellows. You post this as if it would have some power.

Ernst Rohm says hello

Does anyone have a link to the thread from earlier when user went to their range and took pictures?

Considering that poor excuse for a pepe is still up, I'm pretty sure they can't hit something from 50 meters away.

I love you too man they are bought and paid for not my people

If you made the lowest qualifying rank in weapons training in the army (Marksman) you'd be about 300% as good at shooting as any Antifa alive. I made Expert. 39 out of 40 targets.

Even POGs shoot better than these faggots.

>Nice knowing there's others out there.

#whitemanproblems

Eventually these cunts will destroy them selves, the only question that remains is how much can they cause shit and escalate things before that happends.

youtu.be/CywFbSdMVx0

This isn't ANTIFA but it might as well be since they are the umbrella name, this organization is the John Brown www.redneckrevolt.org youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0

We need to start distinguishing

I would invite them inside to rest their feet and then we could have a discussion on politics while seated in my gazebo drinking hand-made iced lemonade. Then we would reconcile our differences and laugh about the divisive nature of our independent struggles, find common ground, and then I would wave goodbye as they left and say "God bless you, have a wonderful evening."

This was one of the pictures user took, from that thread.

What you do is this, since the leaders, such as yvette fellarca (BAMN is pretty much antifa), are surrounded by goons, you pour bleach in a balloon and ammonia in another, both react to form chlorine gas, but you have to tie it quickly and throw quickly to ensure that the balloon will break and gas will release, if you cannot, throw a bleach balloon and ammonia balloon in the same place, this is quite difficult though. You could sharpen to point of American flag poles and tip them with any poison, or just print pepe on a baton, beat them with what they despise. It is good to read the art of war though in the end, all these methods are useless if they are uncoordinated, well gl on your patriotic crusade.

Conscript reporting for Duty

A long and storied history.

>>Antifa
>>gunbattling
>Pick one
DON'T UNDERESTIMATE YOUR ENEMY
>t.Tzu

>mountain dew

Sounds like a lovely neighbourhood user.

Well that's typical antifa for you. Most of these ppl are (all over the world) just a bunch of useless, lazy and uncompitent pieces of shit that should have been aborted the moment it came clear that they are sliding to the left side. Sure, there are few of them in high positions but the rest of this group is just droned, willing to do the bidding of others who still posess few functioning braincells.

Kek

I live in an area where rent costs at least $1,200/mo at a minimum. The police presence is heavy and crime is non-existent.

Also, our mayor isn't a leftist. If anything like Antifa ever happened, they'd get their skulls fucked.

I've got a back yard full of poison ivy. Gonna blend the leaves in my blender, mix with water and gonna figure out how to make a pvc pipe water pump to fill water balloons with the mix. I recommend the same, easy and cheap biological warfare

So when do you want the left as part of kek to go after them

implement a semetic warfare

Spread out information to my Sup Forumsros to better combat the enemy.

here's my contribution. its still not nearly enough.

sisypheannews.com/category/antifa/

That's literally Antifa

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PrPNW1ec0kw
March with me comrade

only bought a century cause I got it with a sweet deal, plan to shoot antifa with AR and i'll be good from there

Im not worried

I think you mean a symetri- Oh I see what you did there.

they can't shoot me though the computer

youtu.be/fAIM7BXCAn0

Kek. Evens and they shoot one of their own. Odds they shoot a veteran. Digits it's Richard Spencer.

Aren't they anti gun libshits though? I don't understand how they are a threat to anyone.

I look like one of them, they won't attack me

Not happening.

They can't aim for shit. Their form is terrible. None of them can hold a fucking gun.
Also,
>that fucking bayonet charge
That's not how you skewer someone, antifaggot.
This triggers my /k/ autism

Its a good thing there wont be a bunch of undercover cops mixed in with the Anti First Amendment goon squads.

Boston ain't Berkeley ya pack a queaahs.

Did anyone watch the video? They can't shoot 20 freaking yards. What do you mean what are we doing? If your enemy is defeating himself, don't stop him! Great so Antifa starts pulling out firearms and gets labeled a terrorist group, perfect we loop them In with ISIS in a widespread social campaign, yeah sounds good.

I wish i could of been at the berkely show.
Punching on against those antifa cunts would of been awesome.

Is that a fucking MG42?
Where can I get one?

In all honesty, I can't get over with the fact that leftycunts actually call eachothers "comrade". It allmost feels like I am forced to witness how a bunch of miserable cunts are having some sort of weird ass shit soviet larp and failing miserably at it. Actually, made me think of the video included.

youtu.be/DCy77Qv6i3s

>Is that a fucking MG42?
Yes
>Where can I get one?
roll your own

Not sure a leaf is the best to ask about what is alpha

That mp5 is so good damn cool. I want one really badly. (semi-auto of course)

I'm at the point where I'm debating on getting one of those 22lr clones, just to fuck with at the range.