Why do nationalist movement always have a problem with homosexuality...

Why do nationalist movement always have a problem with homosexuality? Like I don't exactly see the problem that gay whites pose to civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

nseuropa.wordpress.com/2013/04/11/heinrich-himmler-speech-about-homosexuality-to-the-ss-group-leaders/
youtube.com/watch?v=4jvVsf789y8
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/robert-anton-wilson-sexual-freedom-why-it-is-feared
youtube.com/watch?v=17u01_sWjRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're scared that the niggers and shitskins will take their white wimminz because faggots don't want them.

You wanna know why gays are so bad? I'll tell you.

Homosexuality is the result of a genetic disorder. Schizophrenia is also the result of a genetic disorder. Now, imagine for a moment, if you will, that the Government passed a law requiring you to indulge schizos in their delusions. Some homeless fuck on the street wobbles up to you one day and says he's Napoleon Bonaparte, and you have to agree despite knowing damn well that crazy bastard never once in his life conquered Egypt. But it's the law. How would you feel? What would this mean for society? How does it relate to gays? Because, despite homosexuality being a genetic disorder, everyone who is actually normal has to pretend homosexuals are good, normal people. Because it's the law. So what are gays doing about their disorder? Are they demanding Government funding for discovering a cure for their sexual abnormality? Of course not! But even the schizophrenic, who has absolutely no grasp on reality, will eventually seek treatment! How worse off are the gays, who are more deluded and confused than the mentally ill. No. The faggot rubs his abominable, unnatural sexuality in the face of society. When we otherwise wouldn't care about his sexuality, he rubs it in our faces and makes sure we know just how big of a queer he is. And lastly, what's worst than all, is the fact gays are more likely to catch sexually transmitted diseases, be raped, indulge in pedophilia, and get murdered than heterosexual people. But does this humble the gay community? Of course not! They hide their fear of AIDS by acting flamboyant, once again making sure you know they're gay, as they double-down on degeneracy.

That's why gays are bad and God will one day destroy them (by providing man with a cure for homosexuality).

I dunno. If only someone had some cherrypicked Christian-funded research to inform us of the true nature of our wrongs but alas, Chelsea Clinton has banned hate research as one of her first executive orders.

Your entire post is kind of baseless. Even if it was a generic disorder I don't see how it really matters.

Leave

Encourage sexual degeneracy, can't have children, can't raise children in a normal environment.

only problem with them they have is that they stole their flag...

other than that they just think they should get back in the closet and keep their hands off the little kids.

just like gays took the word gay to mean something it doesn't, they took the German regenbogenflagge and subverted it's meaning to stand for different gay shit. This is what it actually means.

because white nationalists are influenced by misinterpretations of the bible

It's more of a birth defect than a genetic disorder. It's caused by hormone levels in the mother during different stages of fetal development.

well any movement that actually has an interest in preserving society and civilization will discourage, or at a minimum not encourage homosexuality.

it's like saying why does an accountant care so much about damn receipts.

I hope you all become gay and trannies so the white race can finally die out.
It seems the master race is to intelligent to survive...

Because the nuclear family is required to provide human capital to increase or maintain or sustain a culture

Keep your degeneracy to yourself and nobody will care. Also, stop spreading your Anally Inflicted Death Sentence.

Faggots and pedos are one and the same

In any case you can't legally indulge in faggotry here. Everyone knows that people will, but if they do it, they're going to have to do it under the guise of being a criminal. How it should be. And if caught it's the noose for them and ostracization for their family. I know so many people that are extremely effeminate here but they have wives and children and they live normal lives.

HIV actually produces a lot of money. Nearly every STD does in fact.
HIV worldwide produces about $20-30bil/yr in profit from the medicine alone which exceeds government expenses. They'll rake it all back in via corporate taxes and the hundreds of thousands of individual taxes that come from employees of pharma companies that pay taxes each year as well.
Profit from diseases is one of the more bizarre aspects of keynesian economics.

>always have a problem with homosexuality
>Donald Trump
>First nationalist president
>doesn't give a shit if you're gay
b8

That's what you get for having a penis up your ass.

Because Reichsführer Himmler had this to say about the issue: nseuropa.wordpress.com/2013/04/11/heinrich-himmler-speech-about-homosexuality-to-the-ss-group-leaders/

>well any movement that actually has an interest in preserving society and civilization will discourage, or at a minimum not encourage homosexuality.

If we presuppose that spreading STDs is made illegal for everyone (as it should): why?

youtube.com/watch?v=4jvVsf789y8

I don't have problem with homosexuality at all. When I see that fat trans guy on the front lines in Berkeley against Antifa, and the effeminate BasedLA guy getting in their faces, it makes me proud. Those faggots are my brothers and I will shed blood for them.

Columbia has GAY FLAG

lol

Spreading STDs is already illegal......
You can be sued if you knowingly tested positive for ANY std and spread it.

If you give hpv to a girl and she gets hpv-related cervical cancer that is in fact illegal and she can sue you. It has happened before, and they won.

But if homos are degenerates why do you want them raising children under a straight guise?

What case was this where they sued for HPV?

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/robert-anton-wilson-sexual-freedom-why-it-is-feared

>that flag

Muslims should be put in gas chambers (for real (unlike The Jews' Holy Hoax)).

I just remember reading the news article that was like maybe from 6-7ish years ago?
Her bf was tested for hpv, he had a genital wart, was informed by his doctor that he had to wait 6-9 months or something like that after the warts disappeared, he didn't. Men clear hpv just fine, women do not. For men it's literally just a waiting game. He infected his gf, his gf broke up and whatever, had a bunch of stillborn babies with a later partner, they diagnosed her with hpv related cancer. She sued and won a couple million dollars.

But it should be a death penalty...

Most people don't care about homo stuff. The thing about nationalist movements is that the establisment globalists always have to find a wedge to divide and weaken those movements. Homos are one of those issues. Globalist operatives make Homos an issue and other things also in order to turn people against nationalist movements. The sad thing is the Homos are no better keeping the status quo than they are with the nationalists. I have no problem with homos.

>Fecal development

Fixed

Its a divide and conquer strategy

You see it every time a Milo thread is made. Dudes have been fucking each other since the beginning of time. Its gross, I get it, but weve got bigger shit to worry about.

The rainbow is not the gay flag anymore. It means race segregation, keeping colors pure. #TakeBackTheRainbow #ColorCulture

>thinks the rainbow is still the lgbt flag

It's caused by multiple sources, genetics is not likely one of them due to the lack of a set of "gay genes." That or it's hidden in epigenetics and that will be trickier to sort out I imagine.

Pedophiles can create gays, but don't necessarily create a new pedophile.
Hormones from the mother.
I wouldn't doubt hormones and the other shit that can't be filtered out of the water supply also has an effect.
Culture and Hollywood likely also have some effect.

>Faggotry
>Transfaggotry
>Anti white
>Anti police
>52 year old men adopted as 6 year old girls
>Olympic level cucking
It's the Americans that need to be gassed. Your degenerate shithole will be the end of anything decent

Because it's degenerate. Apart from being a genetic deadend with is one saving grace the faggot will aways be a fifth column because they insist on only defining themselves by their sexuality and not keeping it to themselves. They spread and promote their filthy degenerate behaviour and like a cancer damages a society as a whole. If fags had any self respect they would just be a man and keep that sin that infects them to themselves like a good 50's gay in a suite not a flaming pervert.

hey buddy that is pretty much me right there. while i dont hide being gay, i am not fruity at all like the others, and usually agree with alot of things conservatives say.

most gays iv seen usually do exactly what you said. they spread their flamboyancy, complaining, disturbing sexual habits (i only stick with my partner unlike the others.. surprised HIV hasn't killed them all yet) and whatever.. hell this worries me quite a bit as if i lost my partner then the chances of finding someone else are slim..

(disagree with the whole its a sin thing, but whatever.. we can agree on the negative things about "gays")

take this one to that next protest, beat them over the head with it more ways that one

You're a good man. Perhaps I was going overboard with rhetoric but seriously why do you gays need a special interest group for what they do in bed. Parades and mincey voices are gross. I don't want a trusting jockstrap, shitty disco music and perversion shoved down my throat or exposed to the public as a whole. I'm sick of all these assholes who play victim and expect me to treat them as special snowflakes and induge their delusions. Love who you want and express that with them if you want just keep it to yourself and in society approach me as a man as an equal and i will respect you for that. Being degenerate gains no respect from me.

So your solution to people wanting to live one way is to corral them into a life they never really wanted? That's not fair to the husband, wife or kids. It's no wonder you people got Bush to do 9.11, you're all pissed off about your boring sex lives.

At least all those greentexts can be openly debated here and we don't have to drive carbombs around to make a point.

>crazy people allowed to be crazy and have rights

what could go wrong

NU pol GET THE FUCK OFFF MY BOARDDDDDD

>this

Fun fact : more gays in a demographic, less they breed. This is why muslims breed like rats.

I don't give a shit what you do with your dick, just stop mentioning it every half second

The problem is gay pride shit. It's a degenerate gateway. There were always gays, and no one gave a damn because they kept to themselves.

homos don't make babies and lower the birthrate
fucking ez

Nice blog, you accidentally walk onto a pride parade and gain eternal hatred?
Grow up m8

we really dont need these groups, i guess its just the whole liberal culture that just so happened to grab gays and drag them in, tricking them into thinking they were being oppressed. though to be fair in the 90s im pretty sure there was actually bad discrimination against gays.. so they could easily be taken advantage of i guess

as for the parades they dont really bother me that much, but i feel like they should be kept to areas that are fine/ok with them.

though no matter what respect is always important. im pretty tired of gay people going out attacking people acting like they are better just for being gay...

Your analogy is off. If you indulged a gay man the way you did a schiz you would let him pound your ass. A better analogy is you leave him the fuck alone to party with his crazy friends and if they get out of control and cause a public disturbance you lock them up but pay them no mind otherwise

They dont. Only if the nationalism is mixed with some sort of religion.

>the rainbow flag was invented by hitler
Can pol get anymore pathetic than this?
Next you'll be telling me that hitler was the creator of everything in the last 100 years

>be gay
>no kids
>no future for the nation

kys faggots

>inb4 adoption
no

>God will one day destroy them
You had completely logical points and I respected them until I read this part.

I'm pretty anti-sexual degeneracy, but I don't have any issues with gays.

There are much bigger threats, even when focusing on sexuality, to civilization (Like premarital sex, etc.) than the gays could ever possibly be.

>look its not my choice, im not crazy, ITS GENETICS

>look its not my choice if im fat, im not crazy, ITS GENETICS

>premarital sex
Someone got cucked by Chad

>gays subvert our women into feminism and then use it against straight males....check out all the gay comedians these days and their straight male bashing routines.

>be gay
>aquire fag hag
>boom, kids

>STDS can be cured
>fags cant be cured
>fags make other crazy people think they are normal too

it litterally pushes degeneracy

Yeah, living with two gay women that have a stocked fridge and jobs really is shit compared to DSS. kys.

Degeneracy is relative, I think getting in the way of people doing their regular day to day shit is fucking annoying.

too late gaiboi; already told you to kys first, fag

Nah, but that's not an argument senpai. Previous partner count is predictive of likelihood to cheat and/or divorce.

As a result of the sexual revolution, we've seen:
>Single motherhood increasing
>Divorce skyrocketing (Also due to 'no-fault divorce.' Thanks Reagan!)
>Birthrates sinking overall
>Fewer people getting married
etc.

By any metric but "muh freedumbs" it's indefensible.

However, if you really want an anecdote about my own experiences to latch onto and attack: It sucks to meet some qt, get her number, click with her, and then have to drop her because you found out she's used goods.

still doesent mean they get to take welfare for their crazy shit or that i have to pay with my taxes to fix their ravaged assholes, it would be a step, we need to start somewhere

>triggered gay leaf is triggered

>getting in the way

youre not understanding the point, they can do whatever they want but they should be ostracized by society, like every other sexual degenracy master

Everyone must be the fittest and fags are the lowest

>premsrital sex worst than gays

nice divide and conquer gay fag

>tfw no feisty Italian bf to put in his place

>Divide and conquer
Wouldn't that be far more applicable to those railing against the handful of nationalistic gays?

Regardless, I'm not a homo, I just can't figure out why Sup Forums is bluepilled as fuck on premarital sex and partner count, but loathes fags. One is clearly FAR more harmful than the other.

Jewish infiltration

I didn't really notice overt discrimination against gays during the 90's although definately discrimination based on ignorance and disgust which as an opinon is fine as long as your not preventing someone from living their life and thus infringing their liberty within social bounds.

I mean homosexuality was illegal and treated a kin to pedophila and mental illness in the 50's america (see psa of the time) so obviously it was a real issue back then. (coincidently this is why i'm disgusted by people who cry racism these days, they obviously have no idea what hanging, colours only and back or the bus racism is, simply offense isn't racism)

i think gay arrogance is a projection of deep insecurity probably.

parades bother me only when degenerate or exposing sexuality to the public or childern. childern shouldn't be exposed to that. it's not acceptable for me to run around with my dick hanging out it, i don't see why others should get a pass on this.

i guess my objection really is more at degenerates and marxists than homosexuality as a thing which i aggree they expoit. like i said love who you want and act in an acceptable way then as far as i'm concerned it's all good.

the boyfriend thing you mentioned is interesting. i assume you guys are fairly based. i assume it's tricky to find a sane or clean gay in bars or whatever so if you just want a staple relationship being gay can be somewhat tricky.

i guess in general women use pussy as currency and insist on monogamy which has it's pros and cons. desu the idea of having to put up with stupid conversation to get laid or kissing someone whos had more dicks in their mouth than a public toilet does present risks. i know i won't want to walk that road.

I understand you being a fag, recently i got stories from an female friend coming back from canada, and she told me all the straight men where fucking cringy and where almost obsessed by her (shes nice but not that nice here, i mean shes not 20BMI) messaging her continuosly even if they already got told they didnt have a chance nor a dignity.

Oh yeah to answer the OP's question, nationalist countries depend on stupid yokels to retain power, and religious cucks like to shit on the gays to distract people from the money they extort and the children they hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=17u01_sWjRE

the psa i mentioned.

yes sure i bet your gay pastor says so

>because non nationalist goverment are sooo much good with children and dont steal money from us

wew can you believe this guy

>Starting a sentence with "Like"
>Being a fag apologist
Its time to leave this earth

exactly. homosexuality, feminism, transexuality etc etc are all non issues to me

the only thing that matters in politics is race and ending multicultralism. everything else will fall right back into place once we solve that issue

>lets start for the hardest thing possible

you just want people to be busy fighting unwinnable fights while you go around getting your anus stuffed

Please explain to me how homosexuality is more harmful than premarital sex?

>Everything else will fall right back into place once we solve that issue.

No it won't. Second-wave Feminism and the Sexual Revolution specifically predate modern multiculturalism in the West.

America was one of the earliest to dabble in that level of multiculturalism, and it wasn't until 65 that we even passed the relevant legislation for it. It took a while before demographics actually shifted.

i dont care and i dont want to engage in your nonsensical farnetication

Italian crypto commie BTFO
kek

Great argument, Giuseppe. You're debating just like a leftist at this point.

>You're dumb but no I don't want to point out why you're wrong. Educate yourself shitlord.

Gays are obnoxious and make their Sexuality their main personal trait while trying convert people.

"degenerate or exposing sexuality to the public or children. children shouldn't be exposed to that"
oh god you just reminded me of that part... yep that is disturbing. after the whole "out of the closet" thing my dad brought me to SF during an event and shit.. lots of that stuff is not appropriate for public.. most people covered their sex organs but you could clearly see the outline, but some people were completely nude, sad to see children around there...

as for my partner i found him on a forums site and were friends before we even really payed much attention to sexuality (i was 15 at the time). he isnt that fruity so that's nice.. if i ever lose him i doubt ill be able to find someone else as good luck trying to find good gay people.. so ya.. that kinda sucks.
best bet for me in that case would be to befriend someone straight and maybe that would lead to a relationship though that would likely be very tough.. though if it ever comes to that ill just keep any feelings to my self, would rather not drag someone into a mess like that.

youre the one who presented the argument of premarital sex being the all evil of the world, when story and the life of everyone is a proof it isnt, obviously just to derail the thread from antigay to your shit you fucking gay apologist

(and the burden of the proof is on you who introduced that shitty divide and conquer argument)

Because they promote (more than virtually any other group) degeneracy and ideologies which are destructive to the West. They overwhelmingly vote for leftist/socialist politicians and are always at the forefront of "social justice" movements.

If faggots were patriotic instead of subversive, nationalists would not give a fuck.

That's because the Italian is a plebit commie troll posing as a right winger in order to divide and conquer. He/she isn't even a good commie troll either
2/10