Do you want Israel to stay alive?

Do you want Israel to stay alive?

i do but i dont want to help them

No I want ALL the middle east dead.

I do. I want Israel to keep getting bigger and bigger by stealing land. This will allow for more jews to come live in Israel. My problem with kikes is that they consider they countries as hosts and are not patriotic. They love Israel too much. The second every single Jew will live in Israel anti-semitism will die.

As long as you fuck off and keep all Jews contained there, I am 100% in support.

israel is celestial and not on earth you know this or you dont.

itt: goyim

PURGE THE ELVES FROM LORDAERON
PURGE THE ORCS FROM LORDAERON
PURGE THE DWARVES FROM LORDAERON

You're not thinking it through

All the displaced muslims will flee to Europe

Just so Jews can have some more land

And (((they))) want the US to carry the water

Tell me Israelanon (assuming you are not LARPing)
I have 2 questions for you
1. What is the average Israeli opinion on America. The citizens and such. Do they view America as a protector and a great nation? Or do they view us as dumb goys.
2. Do the average Israeli hate the globalist jews or not?
I want an answer.

Of course they do. Without us they'll need to find something else to blame on their problems and poor life choices.

without you, there will be no problems or poor life choices

Almost all Israelis have a positive opinion on the USA. Like 80%-95%.

The average Israeli really only cares about inner politics, unless it's something big (USA election etc). 95% don't know who Soros is.

Sure thing pal

Not really, no.

It's up to us in the west to prevent the flow of browns into our nations

Hey there pal, i don't believe in some massive Jewish conspiracy but the fact is that you have been kicked out of nations 109 times collectively. Why do you think that is?

LEAVE
ASSAD
ALONE

Not gonna lie, former Menethil voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Arthas crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on Frostmourne.

Yes, this whole JIDF meme is stupid

If the Israeli state keeps taking up our foreign policy and actually dragging us to wars then it will be left to de d for itself. (Kidding our media foreign policy and war industry is all owned by Jews.)

kek nice

America has a much longer timeline before the concept of islamic hijrah really starts to take effect

Europe does not have that luxury and isn't nearly as armed

Additionally the EU is trying to assemble a centralized army likely for squashing any peasant revolts

For the final crusade. Yes, I do.

You're clandestinely destabilizing the middle east and are a direct cause of the refugee crisis, Israel needs to burn because of that.

i just don't fucking care i want the us to be isolationist as fuck you fight your wars we will fight ours got it?

i want greater israel to happen and I want all the jews to go there

World's Largest Open-Air Concentration Camp. They were even nice enough to build the surrounding wall themselves.

We just need to stop the food and medicine coming in and it'll be perfect.

only if Israel becomes christian.

Fuck the middle east. I drop smallpox and anthrax bombs on every settlement east of the Bosporus and west of the Indus if I could.

of course

Id say personaly no, but id rather let my future chancelor speak for me goy

Of course.

The only problem is you guys don't seem to want your neighbors to stay alive.

>inb4 broud ameriggan screams that Arabs are all immoral murderers and that's why we should suspend our morals to kill them all

We WERE blamed (as usual) for the black death. And there were alot of rumors that wee use childern's blood to make matzas

They did start an all-out war on us one day after out independence