Do we even need the rust belt?

Do we even need the rust belt?

>Florida sick of paying for Trump's vacations
>Arizona doesn't want the wall
>Georgia becoming more Democratic, affluent, educated
>North Carolina elected a Democratic governor

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/border-issues/2016/09/07/poll-arizona-voters-border-wall-mass-deportations/89923910/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_party_strength_in_Georgia_(U.S._state)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't the rust belt many in the north?

Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania

There are literally no democrats left outside of the large cities.

Fuck you talking about Pedro

That's not true. I live in a small southeast Texas town of 3,000 and I'm a lifelong Democrat. I voted for Obama and Hillary. That being said it is true that we are primarily concentrate in cities. That's actually okay though. We just need to do a much better job of turning out our people. We really don't need to reach out to white working class voters in rural areas. What we need is a real progressive platform for urban voters, millenials, minorities, and women. There are enough of us now. We just stayed at home in 2016. Georgia is becoming urban.

He isn't fibbing senpai.
Go talk to the people living on the border and see how happy they are.
Replace Iowa with Indiana
There are plenty of Democrat voters but they suffer from low turnout.

Talk to anyone here we can't get it up fucking fast enough, you stupid Mexican kike

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/border-issues/2016/09/07/poll-arizona-voters-border-wall-mass-deportations/89923910/

>North Carolina elected a Democratic governor
Pat was the first R in like 2 decades. The general principle holds true, Republican politicians in NC are incompetent and Democrats are corrupt. Bev Perdue and Mike Easley should be in jail, and I'm sure Roy Cooper could easly follow in their footsteps.

>Do we even need the rust belt?

Certainly not.

You can run your entire economy on coffee shops and uber drivers.

No, you don't. You should run another campaign on hating white people in 2020. Please.

>two out of three Arizona voters were not I never of the wall

Agruable that most of the people the surveyed were of Hispanic descent who didn't wanna see "muh kids deported"

Also citing AZ Central, a very leftist jew organization. 3 shekels have been put into your account.

I live here, i want it up by tomorrow more skewed news i see.

It's not about hating white people. The majority of white people will vote for Trump (or Pence) regardless. We need to do a better job turning out our people and educated whites in the burbs. It's basically the Hillary strategy only we actually execute it correctly and have a better candidate. Go all in on the sun belt instead of going half-ass in both.

>AZ doesnt want the wall
? ? ?

>Go talk to the people living on the border and see how happy they are.
Angry? Because I live on the border and its shit.

>mfw Democrats will take the House in 2018.
NANCY PELOSI!

You're a fucking idiot. I live in Arizona. Everyone I know wants the wall built, and I live in a really liberal area. Carefree.

Don't know where you get your information.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_party_strength_in_Georgia_(U.S._state)

The map is wrong, OP is a liar.

Honestly all the Democrats need to do is ride in 2018.

I don't see it going that way.
But what would I know?

Talk to the folks in Texas or New York to learn about Georgia.
Just know that OP is a liar.

It must be true. What other explanation is there for MA having a republican governor?

Georgia isn't becoming more democratic. They went for Obama twice cause there's a large nigger population there. Hillary polled way lower than Trump there for the entire election.

They're easy to find, see the blue shitting up the map? They're right there..

I'm guessing nigger detected, can't color inside the lines, and seriously,

Georgia libtarded? Open carry, stand your ground, Does no one remember the pictures of folks going shopping with their shotguns at Walmart?

Even our Gays are Republican.

OP IS LYING, and doing it badly.

Once all the illegal spics are out, you're in for quite a surprise... a red surprise

Educate the white people in the burbs?

We already are. That's why we voted for Trump.

I think you meant brainwashing.

Please try..
Please come "educate" the right wing Georgians.

You'll find our cops somewhat lacking in the sympathy afforded you by Berkeley.

But don't let that stop you. I'm sure you have the balls and weapons to fight with the REAL police, right? I want to watch you stupid fucks scream in the faces of Georgia cops..

Please come. The weather is great RIGHT NOW.

>election of only 3 counties in Georgia
>not even mentioning that they were 3 of the most liberal counties being right next to Atl

Thanks for noticing.

White people of Georgia have gotten tired of always being accused of racism. No matter what we do, there's always some fat loud black bitch with a chip on her fat shoulder ready to fuck with you and call you racist.

We don't care anymore. Not kissing any nasty hair hatted unwashed black asses anymore, Time you stinking primates shut the fuck up. You can't run a shower, or a dishwasher, but you've got my life all figured out?

The metro Atlanta area is getting smaller because A) the nigs in office stole the missing money, B) the nigs in office really are that bad at math.

The town of Sandy Springs did a "brexit" on Atlanta, and if the nigs in office don't get their shit together, all of it, together.. many more towns will do the same.

What are they going to do when all Atlanta has is all of Atlanta, but nothing else. Broke ass, dumb ass, welfare, foodstamp, moochers don't pay taxes..

There's money in Atlanta, definitely, but not as much as "the surrounding areas" who are currently stuck contributing to that cause. They don't have to be.

Things are turning all kinds of red in Georgia.