en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertility_and_intelligence

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjX2KYuAJcA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wusun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> uzb*kistan
> 1–2 Children
fake and gay. Those vermin spread like insects

why do people care so much about preserving their race? that means making children come into this hell of a world. are you retarded?

I'm personally fine impregnating an African to pop out 7 kiddos. Regression to the mean doesn't hurt when you have an IQ of 160 lol

>an IQ of 160

Trolling so hard you made a lurker respond

You sure are dumb as hell.

Okay kike kill yourself.

Einsteins grandma had 7 children and was housewife

kikes breed like rats though, so no

then she was an unenlightened fuck

Hahahahahahsha

Hhaahhahahahahahaha

welcome to the cause brother

rare

>t. retard with kids

By the way Einstein was a Jew, and therefore by definition his grandma was too, so you just contradicted yourself.

atleast it's come down

You wont convince a single white to not have children you dumb Jewish rat, life is beautiful kids are beautiful more life is beautiful and good is life was bad you're free to kill yourself.

are there many red haired people left in your country? or you guys like full mongols now?

And good, if life was bad*

a pedophile telling someone else to kill themselves.... rofl

I'm not a Jew. Clearly anyone who wants to breed hasn't suffered a lot.

Take your meds or kys faggot.

Best goy right here.
You other filthy gentiles take heed: THIS is how you properly serve the Hebrew.

Now stop reproducing you fucking dumb goyim.

you have an insensitive mind, accept the truth

This, white lives don't deserve to live we need to kill whites and kill future whites I am for your interest.. go..whites

The truth is why haven't you killed your self?
Do a flip faggot

I'm fine with Jews and mongrels being left on earth after I'm gone. Have fun, retards.

Great.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjX2KYuAJcA

Hehehe... yeessss.. what a good little shabbos goy you are! Here, have a few shekels, go get yourself some puberty blockers and start hormone therapy. I have a GREAT psychologist I can recommend, my good friend Dr. Geldensteinblattowitz. He'll fix you right up and you can forget about all this evil racist Nazi stuff like making more disgusting white goyim.

We were always mongol. Those red-haired mentioned in ancient history probably were wusun.
Though some people do born with dark fair hair and green/blue eyes.

you're unevolved, the Earth is your place, nigger
>life is beautiful

You're an ant faggot same as anyone else you bleed and shit, nothing special about any human.

Why are you still alive?
Here to convince some depressed white goyim to kill themselves by appealing to their moral or intellectual superiority?

thanks for reply

who were wusun?

I'm not like you, so unevolved I don't have enough sensitivity not to understand breeding is fucking dumb. I've gone blind on one eye five times and the doctors don't know why it happens. Clearly you gotta be of this world, a dumb fuck, to wanna breed. Your brain is a fucking piece of mud.

You literally could google it in two seconds en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wusun

>enough sensitivity not to understand
*enough sensitivity to understand

This fucking sentence is a rollercoaster and i like it!

Trollfag get the fuck out Sup Forums reeeeeeeee

RARE
A
R
E

flag saved

buddy your country is about to be completely blacked by inbreed niggers how retarded is allowing that?

new Zealand btfo

Low fertility rate = white manchild MGTOW betas failing beyond belief

Here's a graphical representation of how fucked we all are

Fucking Africa and their nigger problem! I was fine with chinks being the majority, but Africans... fuck that!