Let's get a red pill thread going. Post your best

Let's get a red pill thread going. Post your best.

Other urls found in this thread:

sexchangeregret.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/Franklin/FranklinCoverup/franklin.htm
wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:The_Franklin_Cover-up
tedgunderson.info/index_htm_files/US Customs Service Report of Investigation FINDERS.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=u5NNsUr6hWo
wearechange.org/u-s-supreme-court-says-no-license-necessary-to-drive-automobile-on-public-highwaysstreets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no Agartha, no point.
saged

Not really a red pill. It's interesting information, but religion is one of the largest blue pills out there.

This is the shit that really makes my blood boil. These niggas spent all this time figuring out what made the human race progress to what it is "now", and instead of trying to improve and cement the lessons we've learned over countless generations of brutal death, war, cultural suicide and ideological dead-ends? They're trying to rot it from below, unravel it, in order to reestablish a hierarchy where they rule in all their narcissistic glory. These people only want power out of sheer contempt for everyone they see around them. Fitting that they'd follow Marx

For further redpilling have this website OP.

sexchangeregret.com/

Enjoy!

Ideological subversion and psychological warfare . Yuri Bezmenov, KGB.

The 4 stages of societal collapse by hostile take over :
>DEMORALIZATION
>DESTABILIZATION
>CRISIS
>NORMALIZATION

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

>Learn the enemy, learn his was and find the ways to beat him.

That's a shitty red pill. It isn't scientifically accurate by any means. Tranny's were already killing themselves in alarmingly high numbers. By allowing them to "transition" we can observe a sizable drop in their suicide rates. It's not perfect but it's the best treatment that we have currently.

the irony is that typical 4chinners are the most dependent on society and would be the least capable of surviving in a complete collapse scenario. the hobbsian nightmare would exterminate NEETs first.

You say that until the current generation of trannies begin to age hard, and then all the children who have begun messing with their own hormones see the effects and wonder what will happen to them, who began at such an early age. Take that jazz tranny or whatever, for example.

>this post
>looks at flag
Checks out

As long as I'm not drafted to fight in WW3.

suicide rates for transitioned trannies are worse than for non transitioned ones you stupid leaf

you probably wouldnt make the physical early on, and they'd only accept you right at the end when they lowered the requirements

>lowered the requirements
I seriously hope they don't do this.

I actually seen this guy in real life. He dead now.

they always do.
>you must be 6' to enlist
>you must be 5'11 to enlist
>you must be 5'10 to enlist
etc

I love this

This one right here fucked me up for good

I couldn't see the world the same after this, I couldn't see Germany as the bad guy anymore

Pretty disconcerting for someone who not white to be quite sincerely honest famalams

Have it in better quality?

Atheism and agnosticism are the ultimate blue pills, you're literally being convinced that truth is unknowable and there is no meaning to things. God is real.

Anyone got anything relating to the loss of God, the destruction of marriage and the family, and the breakdown of society?

You on mobile?

Because if you are there's nothing I can do about dat

Try opening it in another tab zoom

filthy phonenigger

this shit

This isn't so much a redpill as it is a really good story

Its sad, Rhodesia could have been a great country if it wasn't for commies.

It's fantastic. I read it aloud to my family, who were already Trump supporters back when he was about to win the primary. Definitely shifted us all further right. Whenever I mention articles about whatever degeneracy stunt jews are pulling currently, most recently the Bill Nye "Touch My Sex Junk" guy, their tone is like an annoyed "Yeah we get it, jews are rats doing rat things." They know very well I adored his show as a kid.

None of us in the family were anything like this 15 years ago. This stuff would have gotten the messenger shouted down back then.

The best thing you guys can do is better yourself in every way because you can't improve our civilization without that. The power we hold is the absolute truth, always tell the truth. We have degraded to this stage in our civilization because no one has learned from the pass and they simply accept everything at face value. The truth is now a rare commodity in these times but, with it we can pull our civilization out of this mess before its too late.

>1980/90s Pizzagate?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

Ted: Starts with mentions of Adam Weishaupt, Satanic murders blamed on a Dr J McDonald, and drugs being flown into the US inside dead GI's, babies/children sacrificed, and the 93 Twin Tower carpark attack was furnished by FBI and more mental shit

>Why isnt Ted Gunderson more talked about?! Is there something i should know? He seems pretty knowledgeable.

Boys were code named toys (15:03) Men are more interested in boys?

Child trafficking? The Franklin Cover Up?

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/Franklin/FranklinCoverup/franklin.htm

wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:The_Franklin_Cover-up

tedgunderson.info/index_htm_files/US Customs Service Report of Investigation FINDERS.pdf
>>a report of a group called "The Finders" who kidnap children

Mentions some dude who had incriminating photos of child abuse, and died in a plane "accident" on the way to show them to a committee; apparently, an FBI agent caught the Sheriff on site in time, confiscated the photos, and told the Sheriff to keep quiet, he blabbed, his wife was killed - the plane though, was taken to a military base "for examination"

youtube.com/watch?v=u5NNsUr6hWo
>>Unaired Yorkshire TV Child Sex Abuse doc: Conspiracy Of Silence 1994 Franklin Scandal, First Tuesday
Cable TV tried to ban it allegedly, then it was bought out privately and distributed - but it hasnt "been shown publicly in US"

If FBI refused to investigate abuse in regards to children back then because of the Franklin Cover up, if Haut De Le Garenne happened with no recourse - htw can pizzagate manifest anything? This shits fucking savage.

bump

i got some beaver post

There's a lot about this that is straight-up wrong. Namely the role of Hjalmar Schact, which this narrative has completely revised. He was the one who began the process of issuing MEFO bills (what this infographic calls Treasury Certificates), which were never a sustainable economic scheme. They simply allowed Nazi Germany to run a greater deficit without technically breaking the Treaty of Versailles - the definition of funny money.

Not to mention that foreign interest was literally the linchpin of the Nazi economy, namely investments coming in from the Americas and raw materials being shipped in from the Soviet Union.

Schact was fired because of a spat with Goering, not because he "disapproved" of the scheme that he himself implemented

complete bluepill. interesting story though

Fuck off cunt

this whole tranny thing is just a US eugenics program, like abortion and pesticides

You belive a meme about 400kg hacker from Sup Forums.
Lots of us have jobs, wifes, kids and do normal shit. Most 4chaners arent what you think they are.

You're too positive.

ho le fuk

i was blind, but now i see.

HELP!
My fiance have gay brother, dose it means there are chances she have that Toxoplasmosis and my kids will be gay??
How do you check for that?

Sorry, I had cuddle sesion yesterday.
Call me again after 6 days and Im gonna be edgiest piece of shit ever. Woman are drugs.

Thanks, I've been looking for that one.

You don't need a license to travel in your car and basically everyone willing put a government dick in their mouth. And everyone will tell you I'm lying because they love being a cuck so much.

wearechange.org/u-s-supreme-court-says-no-license-necessary-to-drive-automobile-on-public-highwaysstreets/

>franjo tudjman committed the biggest ethnic cleansing of serbs when he forced 300k serbs out of their 4-5 hundred yr old territory.
>srebrenica was used by the west as justification for serbian aggression and american and nato intervention.
>naser oric the ((war hero)) that butchered over a thousand serbs under izetbegovic's command ran away like a coward from srebrenica after promising to defend it. his army of 5500 is nowhere to be seen.
>ratko mladic serbian general, promises and signs an aggreement on camera to protect the innocent muslim population "If they lay down their weapons"
> of the 15-20k bosnian muslim population of srebrenica, a few thousand, some armed with military weapons feared revenge after the serb massacres under oric and tried to sneak away through serb controlled territory and got btfo by serbian army thinking it was a genuine military operation but was the result of alot of confusion.
>"evil serbs committed genocide! we must bomb them!" Joe biden - 1995

its a lie. yugoslavia was a civil war and not one that was caused by serbian boogeymen. same shit has been happening in the middle east for the past 15+ years.

>what is a parable

Turner Diaries Copypasta?

Made me sick to the core reading all these. Fuck mannnnnn.

99.99% sure we are completely fucked.

more occult pol redpill