Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Stale pasta is stale.

Be afraid

>surrenders pre-emptively

what the fuck you said to me stupid fagot ? i migrated here from republics india legaly i lvoe this country and you know some thing we have a vary large military . u nothing but an little peble fagot

>tfw Norway hasn't declared war on you, so can't capture a norwegian waifu.

Please Drink this.

stop. You're embarrasing our country. We're not itching anything exept for muhammads pubes. we have hundreds times less soldiers, airplanes, tanks and basically anything else. Our airforce and navy is decent. but like 176 people called Bjarte aren't going to destroy america in a week. or six weeks. or a decade.

praise the eternal blue sky brother the golden horde is with you

>Traitor detected
Fag

>DAD STOP EMBARRASSING ME!!!!
It's just a copypasta Haakon. Calm down.

Nice boats you got there, you gonna row them over the Atlantic?

Deep anal.

>3 submarines
the united states quivers

k anything else to add tard?

Gonna slaughter you ;)

Is this bait

Shut the fuck up amerifats

It's copypasta yes

Gonna hit you from over the horizon with a fucking Sub :)

Our Hunter subs can destroy any ship on the planet to date.

As long as you use hot blond Norwegian bitches as shock troops, I'm okay with it.

Is this norwigger serious?

On behalf of the American people, I beseech you, please accept our immediate, unconditional surrender.

Hard to fight America when you'll be fighting the New Somali Caliphate next door.

>hot blond Norwegian bitches

I'm so sick of this meme. The only Scandinavians that are attractive are Danes. Norwegians are ugly, and Swedes look like pigs

Serious question, is Norway is cucked as sweeden? my parents are Norwegian, so if I go back will it be a sea of niggers or will I see a white person?

I was really disappointed to not see a single white person when I visited London.

No

Uffda

My toilet needs a scrubbing, how much for that and a tray of Tyskie?

>A group of topless women charge the front lines
>No man fires because he's too mesmerized
>Bimbo Battalion begins to fuck the enemy troops
>While the men at the front are distracted, the rest of the Norwegian army rush through, destroying artillery and any support units.

Pls take me as a warbride

Yes

How are you doing Norbro? Wasnt the original copypasta something like India invading the US? Or some unimportant Euro country?

At least when the Russians use this pasta they have the nukes to back it up.

post them all

Jeg elsker denne memen

>It knocks on the door of The White House
>Trump opens
>Oh shit it's voe
>Voe offers him golden showers every day if he gives Jens Stoltenberg de facto control over the presidency
>(pic related it's voe)
>Trump answers yes
>Because he's a perv
>US is once again a Norwegian outpost
It's literally that easy

This would have been true OP has the pizza faced females in our government listened to Edgar Fossheim instead of Robert Mood when they decided to buy a bunch of outdated tanks because they looked big and scary.