Oswald Mosley

Thoughts on Oswald Mosley?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjpq-oSr_gQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BEADY

DID SOMEBODY SAY "ARYANDIED?"

Didn't have the motivation really of other leaders but he certainly could draw the crowds if he tried. His '68 TV interview drew in alot of people.

Memes aside he was a great guy.

The city of Dresden was a strategic military and manufacturing target during world war 2 and it's bombing was not motivated by the desire to cause civilian causualties at all. The statistics for civilian deaths were inflated, and Anglos remain friends and benevolent protectors of all europeans.

He should have ruled.

I took one of those scam dna (((heritage))) tests that Americans always jerk off to because 'muh Irish heritage' just because my dad got me one for christmas and I wanted to humor him. Turns out, I'm like ~90% Anglo, 0.2% Ashkenazi, and 9.8% Norwegian.

Here's the weird thing, though: I have 3rd cousins living in Norway that I've visited every summer for like the past 12 years. I speak Norwegian decently. Yet, I have no living English relatives. How'd I get ANGLO'd so hard? Is it all just American mongrel DNA mixing together?

You probably have celtic ancestry from the UK from the viking era.

He was a good one.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjpq-oSr_gQ

Saw some interview with him in the 1960's. Pretty solid all the way through, he even btfo'd a literal communist jew a good dozen times throughout. He said he completely supported all of GB's actions throughout WW2 though, including fighting Hitler and all. Does this sound legit to you, or hiding his power level? He seemed kind of full of shit in the interview, like he was trying really, really hard to portray his side in the most positive way possible through spin and omission (just a gut feeling even though I like the guy)

""[Fascism] was an explosion against intolerable conditions, against remediable wrongs which the old world failed to remedy. It was a movement to secure national renaissance by people who felt themselves threatened with decline into decadence and death and were determined to live, and live greatly.""

Excerpt from My Life by Oswald Mosley (1968), Ch.16.

Sounds like the current timeline desu. Fascism will rise again, kek wills it.

Praise KeK!

A great man, British Fascism is one of, if not the most refined forms of fascism. I honestly believe that all fascist movements should base themselves on Mosley's movement rather than Hitler's or Mussolini's.

Mosley was my favourite

If we had to pick who do we prefer, Mosely or Rockwell?

He was pro EU before there was one

how much until Europe becomes full fascist?

I agree with this to the fullest.

Land lords who liked pretending to be leprechauns, as they kept potatoes from getting to the micks.

Mosley, Primo de Rivera and Codreanu had the most based fascist movements. What they had in common was a rejection of (((capitalism))) alongside communism. Their movements were about blood, honour and justice.

Mozzers would've been PM if he hadn't shot himself in the foot and decided to go running around in daft costumes