Will history remember Millennials as the Loser Generation?

Will history remember Millennials as the Loser Generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ta_Prohm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not the red pilled generation that didn't fall for the Jewish lies to generate more fiat currency by fractional reserve banking,making 80of all fiat debt.

Yes goyim,buy a house for 90k I only need to have 10k to loan you 90k,let me just generate the 80k to complete the slavery,I mean a better life.

are boomers done shitting on millennials yet?

>Millennials killed the suit, but created a culture | NewBostonPost
>How Millennials Killed Travel Marketing As We Know It
>How millennials killed the focus group - Digiday
>Hard Work Is Dead; Millennials Killed it - The Odyssey Online
>How Europe's Millennials Killed the EU | The National Interest
>Millennials killed Vine | The Daily Orange – The Independent Student ...
>Millennials Killed Hangout Sitcoms Friends - Refinery29
>P&G says millennials killed fabric softener
>Washington Post - Sorry, parents. Millennials killed marriage

>Washington Post - Sorry, parents. Millennials killed marriage
So Jews are millenials?

Historicaly moving out en masse is a boomer phenomena

genuinely happy that babyboomers are frothing at the mouth about us "killing" their way of life. They fucking ANNHILATE the prosperity the Greatest Gen created and can't help but wonder why millennials want nothing to do with them or all the bullshit that has been caused by boomer greed.
>WHY ARENT THEY BUYING OUR WORTHLESS SHIT/SERVICE?? WHERES OUR NEXT WAVE OF LOYAL CUSTOMERS REEEEEEEEEEE
>INNOVATE?? COMPETE??? HOW ABOUT I JUST COMPLAIN IN THE BOOMER MSM BUBBLE!!

>falling for the generational jew

When will you people stop fighting amongst people and smearing each other based on their age...

The jews will continue to fuck you if you infight like this...

>

>don't give me any opportunities to make money
>WHY AREN'T YOU SPENDING MONEY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
crashing this shit society with no survivors

The problem will solve itself. When the system collapses and there's no more food, millennials will end up in death camps and will all be exterminated.

Hi aristotle

Dont forget the napkin industry

They used em all for fiat periods

They're the forgotten generation in most countries around the world.

Not sure what's going to happen when they are all in their 50s and have absolutely nothing and no prospects will they finally shut the fuck up with their social justice bullshit which supports the globalist bullshit that fucked them? I have no idea.

>How Europe's Millennials Killed the EU

WTF I love being a millennial now

>Will history remember Millennials as the Loser Generation?
Are you serious you retard?

The demographic shift we have left go on without doing anything.
How we called fags just a slippery slope, now children are fucked getting fucked with chemicals called "transitioning" and its broadcasted on the TV without anybody doing anything.
The degeneracy we have caused....We can hope next generation doesn't gas us for it. Is a apology really enough? How would you feel and think about your parents.

>boomers are scared that they can't coast on easy mode anymore since they thoughtlessly fucked the next gen and now the next gen can't give them their gibmedats
I can't wait til boomers all die off, they're almost kike tier without the intelligence.

Yes. The remaining few of us who is not jewed will shoah the degenerates one day.

I promise you that much.

t. millenial

I'm always up for some shitting on millennials - but living with your family for extended times used to be pretty normal until recently.
If anything, moving out as quickly as possible is the abnormality here.

>>How Europe's Millennials Killed the EU | The National Interest
I wish they fucking did desu

America got blessed with a great economic period where moving out was feasible. That time has since passed.

They just cannot accept that the world doesn't actually revolve around them and that their time in the spotlight is over.

You can see the same in politics, too. Their parties and events have serious problems attracting any fresh blood, because young people don't want to hang out with old fuckers, but the old fuckers refuse to just leave and let the next generation take over.
For some reason boomers thought they'd rule eternally and wouldn't ever need to introduce the next generation into it for when they are gone.

Is this a genuine nippon? Sure hope they don't take this tier of retarded weebs to teach mongrelized engrish

They fucking do here desu

>tfw you'll never live at a time where the city isn't covered in nothing but glass, concrete, advertisements and shitskins

>We can hope next generation doesn't gas us for it.
>us
Speak for your fucking self, faggot. I opposed this shit before it was cool.

This fucking concept of being a 'loser' is so god damn anglocentric, to be more specific, American, that it's made its way as a loanword into other fucking languages. Fucking disgusting rhetoric from marketing agencies spreading status anxiety for the sake of keeping consumerism alive.

Millennials will be remembered as the generation that shared the birth of automation and globalization and launched millions of people into a state of destitution, all for the sake of making a tiny fraction of the population wealthier.

Maybe but Baby Boomers and Generation X will be remembered as even bigger losers, hopefully millenials will be remembered as the turning point when things started to improve and Marxism, postmodernism, feminism and SJWism started to die.

>house for 90k

i wish

Not even close. My parents fucking hate it when millennials say "No problem" after thank you. They think you should say "You're welcome" because if you say no problem you would imply there was a problem.
It's fucking ridiculous.

Can't wait for most to die off so we can actually have some progress again without all the horded wealth.

>LOL Goy they will just give it to their kids

Kids never handle money well, they'll spend it like the spoilt brats they are.

>children are failing
>blame the children

same seeds. plant one in a desert the other in a valley. one thrives the other dies.

it must be smartphones

>Townhouse

Every society since the beginning of time has felt admiration for winners(the smartest, strongest, most successful members of society) and contempt for losers, it's definitely not an exclusively Anglo concept, it's just that almost all non-Anglos are losers compared to us. Go be a commie loser somewhere else.

8 months ago, I moved in with my Aunt and Uncle at age 22, to save money for school.

Why? So I could actually save money for education.

Even with job experience, I still used to have more than half my income go to fucking rent and insurance.
It's wage slave life.

....and now I live in Seattle, where I will never be able to realistically ever afford a home on a working class salary of $30-60k.
I work with many guys who grind out 60 hour work weeks, just and still live with 4 other people, just to afford rent.

everyone i know who moved out either lives with a friend or his girlfriend

the ones living with friends are miserable because they have to clean up after their friends and the ones with gfs are miserable as well for similar reasons on top of women drama

until the housing/job market is fixed living at home is the best solution

"Why not whip the teacher when the pupil misbehaves?"
-Diogenes

Naw cuz when the old fucks start to die and things (if things) start to improve we'll be the ones who rewrite the history books.

Just like they did.

In Seattle as well. Currently working a minimum wage job with a college degree, while working on my masters. I keep applying to career level jobs outside of the city, but I can't get my fucking foot in the door. I have no fucking idea how people get actual jobs.

there wont be any history, niggers will take over and they don't give a fuck about history.. nobody will remember anything.

having and raising children is LITERALLY the only reason we exist.

avg millenial childhood:

>wake up
>tv/computer
>school
>daycare
>tv/computer
>sleep

parent participation level: >10%

>Make shitty life decisions
>Be lazy
>Blame the elderly (baby boomers)

Isn't it late for you to online grandpa?

>be elderly fuck
>transfer debt on children + grandchildren
>enjoy good life
>make fun of children + grandchildren for being loosers who cant afford anything

enjoy being reborn as a nigger you nigger

living with Parents till 24 is red pilled.

You gotta know someone man. They're not going to hire some random off the street when they get 50 applicants a day.

Yes. The generation that spent so much on University Degrees and did nothing with them

You need to know someone, there really is no other way. 90% of the jobs i've obtained was because I knew somebody.

>How Europe's Millennials Killed the EU | The National Interest

How the fuck can they even kill it if none of them has any say or power whatsoever about it?

But yes sure, let's blame them anyway....

Let me predict the future. In one year you will post:

>living with parents till 25 is red pilled.

Will society acknowledge the current economic depression?

The millennial generation ends tomorrow. What do we call the next generation that's going to fight WWIII and watches most of the earths population die?

Generation new

No, they'll just keep blaming this generation for being born already indebted.

This
>Fucking where

More likely as the generation that was very badly duped by PC liberal bullshit.

Crashing the housing market and economy by not working isnt a loser move. It's for glory.

Hol' up

So you're telling me that this whole "Jew" thing is referring to the Boomers?

give me a fucking chance you old cunts I only graduated high school last year

Doubtful, since living with your parents was the norm all throughout history.

That is one really great thing of which to be proud. We're not going to slave 80 hours a week at a shit job to make some kike boss happy while they fire us to hire some dumb poo for half the price the second they can.

>phoneposter
>1080x1920
WHY

You have no idea what we shall be remembered for.
We will be forever remembered or die trying.

Well shit I'm sorry everyone in my family is dead but my mom and my grandma, fuck me right? Fuck me for wanting to not loose my last family member. Try loosing almost everyone at 9 years old in 6 months

Boomers have gotten around that in my country by importing shitskins to do labour jobs and exclusively sell their investment properties to Chinese buyers

Killed is the wrong word

they truly have no loyalty to anyone.

Where at in Seattle?
I live in somaliland Tukwila.

I work with a couple guys with bachelor's degrees, doing entry-level work like myself. However, I can make $600-1k a week usually.

I lucked out with this job, since I came to this city not knowing a damn person.

North Carolina and Missouri have houses for 90k

Start packing Juan

It's someone elses screenshot.

>loose
>loosing
pity you're not dead

sure makes camwhoring awkward

Is that undercity?

Majority of us aren't living with them by choice.

Rent is too damn high. Can't afford a place of my own on what I make (11/hr + 3 extra on Sundays, 40hrs a week), and even if I could find someplace I could afford, parents would end up on the street because THEIR rent is too damn high, and it requires both my paycheck and theirs to keep a roof over our heads.

Rent regulation when.

When do we start gassing boomers?

Yes goy move out and take loans for that overprized apartment, work a shitty job that does not even allow for much recreational time, live alone wiht no hope of finding a mate, and dont worry goyim if you get deppressed we have all kinds of drugs to help you out and if you do find a woman the chance is very high that she will divorce you and fuck you for the rest of your life, especially if you had a child goyim, but dont blame us! the law is the law and the judical system knows best.

Fuck this new world with this bullshit, balkan people and some cultures live in a large family unit together and close by just as humans have always done from ancient age's and even if i hate them with a passion they got something going, Also sage for One post by this ID faget.

>Who killed wages?

Eat shit!

/thread

Living with parents is still better than being rent cuck

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ta_Prohm

that looks like this guy is gonna pop out of the pond any moment

>Millennial killed all the fucking jewshit after our cucked parents failed
Not yet, but soon. I'm almost fucking done.

looks like that swamp level from maximo

>School takes like 10 years for anything worthwhile
>Need 4.0 GPA to make it count after all that time
>Houses cost 3 million dollars
>No jobs
>Shit economy
>Edge of a major technological shift completely shaking the job market
>Boomers are getting ancient so expected to pay for them
>Everyone telling you you're a loser

Jeez I wonder why they're living with their parents. I hate millennials but I don't blame them one bit.

Bitch i could work for 30 years staright and i will not be able to afford a shitty commie block appartment without a hefty loan from a bank.So i have to wait for my parents to die....
And no i am not working at mcdonalds i am working private in economics making 1200 euros a month,half of my countries population will not see that kind of money after 25 years of propmotion.
Its the market not the people.

>WAAAAAAAH! WHY WONT MILLENNIALS PAY FOR MY GOLF TRIPS

After getting shat on and kept at minimum wage at the age of 27, even after working hard hoping to just get ONE fucking promotion in my life, fuck them. I've had countless coworkers praise me for being an excellent worker with a great hustle, knowing how to fix things, knowing how to handle the public, getting customers asking for my name just to shake my hand, and then being held at the bottom, because they want me to carry the lazy team, they can all go to hell.

The only hard work will be towards myseld, but fuck the state for adding on regulations, more licences, fees, etc. just to open a fucking lemonade stand.

Lol true

Renting is not an option in Romania? Not being an ass just genuinely curious.

>Thank you
>It was not a problem for me to help you, I was in no way significantly inconvenienced
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Your parents are silly

Are both your parents women? That's some women logic right there.

Georgia as well and because its so rural its quite easy to get a USDA loan.

No, the losing one however. No wonder why I am planning to leave Canada soon.

>house for 90k

Man that sounds lovely . in my area a small 2 bedroom semi-detached is 200

30+

KEK

I'm in the "living with your parents till 26 is red pilled" phase.

I am 28, fucking sad life.

I will have degree before my next birthday, hopefully a job that pays well enough for an apartment, if so I can finally marry my girlfriend of four years.

It's been a long hell of minimum wage jobs, were i get talked down to by baby boomer customers all fucking day.

She must really love you to endure you through this much