Uber

>Uber
What do we do about the cancer that is killing the taxi industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ro31337/libretaxi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wait until it's funding dries up, that company can't even make a profit.

nothing.

Taxi niggers are no better than uber niggers.

Let it compete with other companies doing the same thing.

Taxis are too fucking expensive anyway.

Make a decentralized peer to peer ride sharing app.

>what do we do about the cancer killing aids
nothing?

Taxi nigger takes cash,doesn't ask for my I'd,does not monitor me by GPS

Fuck off tax nigger respect my privacy.

good riddance

never liked cabs

Taxis are filled with sand nuggets and they taxi industry is crooked as fuck.

>uber being a "problem" outside of cities

fuck off you taxikike

>t.butthurt Luddite

the need for people trained on the streets of a city is kind of gone now that most people can get smartphones with effective GPS

then take a fucking taxi

thats the free market fucko

capitalism bitch
give customers incentive to come back or lose your business

Why do you give a fuck about the taxi industry? Why would someone pay more for a taxi?

Nothing makes me happier than the kikes and mudslimes and their dirty smelly taxis blasting Isis music going out of business.

Fuck off, the Uber and Lyft industry has been phenomenal for our market economy. Taxi drivers are usually dicks anyways, overcharge, and expect tips even when they don't know where the fuck they're going.... I've literally had a taxi driver have me navigate on my phone to my schools location because he couldn't find it. The ride ended up taking 30 mins longer that it should've, cost over $100 and he got pissed because I didn't tip him. FUCK THE TAXI INDUSTRY.

>Not choosing the privacy over cheaper goy profile method

>flexible income for contractual workers/small business owners during quieter periods
>affordable transport anywhere, anytime that puts a price tag on the trip before leaving
Sometimes I have awkward uber drivers that tell me their life story, that'd be my only real complaint and then I'm supposed to be mad because it's an American company taking cuts instead of my useless state government.

Best of all, the Indian community is furious because it's harder for them to feed their family of 24 that they imported and have stuffed into their unit.

need a bunch of people to sign up to be drivers and rape/murder people to give Uber a bad name.

>killing the taxi industry?
How is that a bad thing? Black can drivers are absolute cunts in traffic. I lol every day at them for losing revenue to Uber.

Why do they feel entitled to a monopoly anyway?

not for long, that's the point shitbrain

>puts a price tag on the trip before leaving

One of the biggest advantages imo.

>Why would someone pay more for a taxi?
They have proper insurance if the driver gets in a wreck and you get hurt.

>live in mexico
>every taxi driver will take longer routes on purpose to charge you more
>some may kidnap you
>others will just rape you and toss you in the middle of nowhere if you're drunk

yet I'm supposed to feel bad for these drivers?
Fuck them to be honest

Hahahahaha this!

>a superior innovation fairly beating its obsolete competition
>cancer
holy fuck @ your IQ

you kidding nigga? Taxi drivers down here run uber and lyft.

>and nobody, I mean, nobody gives a rats ass about the consumer
>"mah taxis"

Gas the kikes

Las Vegas user here. Fuck the taxi industry.

Uber is awesome.
Capitalism is awesome.
Remove shit businesses by replacing them with a better product/service.

Pic unrelated

Until then enjoy cheap taxi rides subsidized by 50% by silicon valley idiots

some taxis use GPS also why should I worry? Is not that im going to places nobody should suppose to know
>going to a restaurant to meet friends
SOMEONE LOCK ME UP!

How the hell is Uber, a taxi service, killing the taxi industry?

I see the opposite. Uber is innovating the taxi industry!

they won't last long at this rate. once waymo fucks them up they will go bankrupt.

The taxis here released an app, it lets them work just like any other rideshare now with cashless rides if you'd rather go that route.

Lmao and you paid like the beta cuck you are. What a fucking faggot pmsl

I drive for Uber. They have such insurance.

>buy a car you scumbag.

Let it burn. Watching civilisation collapse is entertaining while I sit here comfy with a beer.

What's the situation with Uber, danger-wise? Are there reports of Uber drivers pulling some taxi driver shit like kidnapping and stealing or is it a lot safer?

>t. faggot taxi driver

already happening tard github.com/ro31337/libretaxi

as soon as taxi drivers go off the route, tell them to pull the fuck over and let you out

fuckers will pretend not to know right from left if it lets them run up the meter, they're not nearly retarded as they want you to think they are

Make uber drivers obey the law and follow same rules taxi drivers do.

taxis are ultra butthurt in my city but people still uses Uber even if the police catches the driver's they'll fine them real good

If you're too retarded to walk anywhere that is a reasonable distance, and scoff at what passes for taxi service in other areas - don't leave metropolitan areas. I work in the hotel industry and all you faggots who can't survive without things being delivered to you through your phone need to die. Real talk.

Honestly Im surprised there hasnt been an Uber serial killer.

is a lot safer, but some taxi drivers don't take it too kindly to uber drivers, there were occasions they smashed uber driver's car (and sometimes non uber drivers believing they were uber drivers)

taxi drivers are salty as fuck but they did this to themselves.

the only downside of uber is that sometimes drivers don't feel like driving far to get you (like airport) so you have no choice but to use the taxi

there always is, the platform is huge

>Whining about competition
Innovate or die

>pay half the price for superior service and quality
>what as once all dundi taxi service is now half white
>uber killing a cancer, suposed to be a bad thing

Back to plebbit faggot

Self driving cars. No more Taxi and Truck drivers in 10 to 15 yrs. It will be fuckingg wonderful.

>millions of unemployed truck drivers leeching off the taxpayer.
Yea I can't wait.

You can go get fucked in a dumpster if you thing I'm going I be a $20 base fare to go for miles as opposed to paying $5 for an uber. Taxi drivers can go get a real fucking job, not to mention they are all shit skins.

I've stopped getting late night Ubers in Melbourne. They use the same shitty tactics as the city taxis to max their fair. Nothing gets me more pissed when an uber stops around the corner, cancels, then instantly picks my ride up again but with a ridiculous surge price. Had a cunt drive straight into morning peak hour on purpose, then started to take the piss because my pupils were big as biscuits and I grabbed one of his complimentary bottles of water.

I live in rural Victoria though, if uber ever makes its way out here, I'd never give up the local taxis. It's the city blokes that take the piss and give the industry a bad name.

Let it go until I can order a taxi that doesn't have a driver.

Main reason I don't fucking Uber, who wants to socialize with some faggot?

Its a mystery why someone who needs to remain anonymous wouldn't use an app that tracks their every move to stalk victims.

Have them play by the same rules as other taxi services. Though they typically stay away in those cases, see continental Europe.

Who gives a shit? Someone came along with a better business model that's more popular. Its capitalism.

Why are black cabs special snowflake status?

>a emu taxi driver

you are the reason 1984/BNW dystopia is more of a reality than a metaphor.

In Finland they are illegal and now the police has started to do something about it.

Here you need a licence to run a taxi Company and the licences are Limited, every driver needs a licence to drive a taxi ( that the police needs to accept) and a licence for the city they are driving in. Every taxi in Finland costs the same no matter where you are. Also no casual clothes on the drivers, you need to Look representable.
If you drive school children there has to Be an alchol-lock in the car and the police has to accept the driver for the Job.

Uber needs a car and a smartphone.

Dont we all Just wait for the Uber of doctors or ambulances?

>killing the taxi industry
>the taxi industry is just niggers
what's the problem?

nothing fuck the taxi 'industry' and for that matter fuck old media of any other dinosaur that expects us to pay for it dispite being completely redendent. you could have avoided this if you innovated but sinse you insist on being the the rotary phone of transport go fuck yourself.

Uber uses your phone fag, to track you

>Why should I care that a Corperation has a profile and record of what I do,and is trying to predict what I will do in the future.

because you're totally gonna take an uber when you need a getaway from shooting up a synagogue, right?

>Dont we all Just wait for the Uber of doctors or ambulances?
I see this appearing. Uber like applications for freelancers of all professions. First it was e billboards for construction workers, now they are evolving into literally "global uber".

oh no, Uber will take me to the movies?
SCANDALOUS!

uber could take you over the border too paco

to help me cross to the US? sweet!

Its not more popular, though, they are just a single international entity taking a cut from more drivers and dumping more money into marketing than the average cab company.

Have you autists ever used Uber? I live in Los Angeles. A taxi ride from LAX airport to my apartment costs me over $70 cash in a taxi, but only about ~$30 in an uber. It's so much cheaper, more convenient, and more reliable than a taxi.

Taxi medallions are communist-tier and I'm glad Uber broke up their gay little monopolies.

Come at me, OP.

Home Doctor Service here in Aus is pretty much the uber of doctors. It's "free" too with bulk billing available.
The missus has used it plenty of times to get an instant shot/ IV hangover cure

yeah it's a better setup.

but the taxi industry is mega kiked

the ideal solution is both uber and taxico jew eachother out of existence. in a total fucking shekel massacre

and to all the fucking reddit bootlickers with the smarmy ass remarks

>"that's capitalism!"
>"that's the free market!"

You can fucking piss off with that jewish lie. We are fucking slaves. ESPECIALLY europeans. You can fucking admit it or shut the FUCK up because I'm sick of listening to you CATTLE.

>there were occasions they smashed uber driver's car
lol I visited Rio last year and some drivers would ask one of us to take the front seat so butthurt taxi drivers wouldn't suspect we were an uber car.

200 years ago
>millions of unemployed artisan weavers leeching of taxpayers.
can't wait for mechanized looms.

technological unemployment is a fact of humanity Despite the problems it brings, it is a net gain everytime.

and yet pol still supported the shit where vpns were allowed to sell our browsing history

Welcome it.

Norway has a system where permits have been given out, some people have gotten 10+ permits for no reason other that being buddies with the right people. These permits are often rented out for 10k NOK a month to drivers. Result is cartel style prices with practically no variation between the few companies allowed to do business.

>kys pajeet.

Taxi niggers actually have insurance. If you are crippled in accident here in a cab, you get minimum $5million AUD. Meanwhile if you get crippled in an UberX, you get maximum 400Euros. Read the fine print amerifat

Taxis deserve to die. My last cab ride went like this:
>Cab shows up an hour after I call
>Cab is filthy and the engine is sputtering
>Driver reeks of weed and has a nigger in the passenger seat
>10 minute drive across town takes 45+ minutes because the cabbie is giving free rides to his nigger friends
>Fare is $13 to be over an hour late to work
>It was actually 20 minutes faster to ride my bike to work until my car was fixed a couple days later

And of course upstate Jew York made ride sharing illegal, because the cab industry knows they'll be out of business overnight.

Your smartphone is tracking you at all times anyway.

The only people complaining are assmad cabbies that know their days of ripping people off while driving around high as fuck are numbered.

Assuming Uber doesn't go bankrupt it will be royally fucking everyone on fares in five years after they destroy their competitors (and the entirety of the employees too once they go full automated).

Idk what it's like in NZ, but here in Australia, all drivers are required to full criminal background checks, meanwhile UberX isn't, and has resulted in assault, kidnapping, theft, rape, and murder in some cases.

let it spread because taxi industry is even worse

I caught UBER a total of four times yesterday. Because I was absolutely drunk as fuck and had to bust a few nuts to a fuck buddy who didn't want to meet at a hotel.

That was at a price of a single taxi ride. It's pure capitalism. Fuck government controlled and restricted industries.

Uberx requires background checks, at least in Victoria. If you don't pass you don't drive uber. Not sure how thorough the check is though.

The only case I've seen where an uber driver fucked up was in Sydney where a bloke raped a passed out passenger. Surprised surprise he was Muslim.

She probably deserved it anyway.

To get certified by uber in NZ you need a background and driving check. Honestly uber is pretty great, pity they are pretty fucked due to their expenses and how little money they get back.

ex-uber driver user here

I lost my Uber job following the company being rekted in France. Found a much better job.
And you know what? Fuck Uber.

They pay us shit, and treat us as shit, give 0 shit about laws, and abuse the system by calling us volunteers, despite the fact we were wrokers.

The taxis are rights, sure the gov is shit for making taxi drivers licenses super high, but uber is shit for not calling us for what we are.

You know how we call that? Unfair competition.
Now I know you shitty AnCap like it because "muh free market", but what you need to understand is taxis drivers are not all niggers.
The worst thing about ubet is how it's destroying our historical and cultural economic societies.

Let that sink in. Who in the end profit of that!

What is even a Uber?
You sit in a car and you pay to get to your destination, what is the big fucking deal?????
How is Uber any more special or different from a regular taxi?
Or does it make people feel "special" or what?

You can just call a regular taxi so why all does Uber hype, I dont fucking get it???????
Fuck Uber why do we even need it.

Uber is basically the starbucks of cars

haha exactly
/Thread

I'm in SA, UberX either has to comply to the laws here by May 1st or theyre gonna start shutting them down, so since their app has been released last year in June here they've been operating illegally with some crackdowns every now and then, in that time there's been some cases of theft and assault here. UberX is a fucked business model that can't sustain itself and needs to leech off of Uber Black (which is perfectly fine and legal), and all the other companies in Alphabet Inc. (Google, Youtube, etc.). I've been doing research into the taxi industry, their complaint ratio is one any industry would envy. Out of the 8 million jobs done by cabs last year, there have been less than 1000 complaints, and i'd approximate 60% to be comments on the driver (the most common being he smelled (usually of curry, no joke), or he was very quite).