Do you people actually think that the Egyptians were white?

Do you people actually think that the Egyptians were white?

It's one thing to shit on negrocentrists, but more and more often I see faggots on here trying to claim that Egyptians, or at least Egyptian royalty was white.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1216069/
history.com/news/the-secrets-of-ancient-roman-concrete
jasoncolavito.com/al-maqrizi-on-the-pyramids.html#.WP748dJ95aR
marchofthetitans.com/2013/03/05/nordic-desert-empire-ancient-egypt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
Something was fucky. Do you really think North Africa and the "levant" was as dark as it is now for all of history? Is it really so hard to think that an area of the world constantly ruled over by foreign invaders might have been ruled over by people who would now be considered "white"?

no they were reptillian jews

Sup Forums thinks nords invented everything, thats why they make so much fun of the we wuz kang shit but they do pretty much the same thing

>Strawmanning
>spic
lmao

Just look at the sphinx.

> normal nose
> thin lips
> no tattoos in face

And Pharaohs, and ancient paintings

Eh... Yes, more or less. The closer to the equator you travel the darker the people get is generally the rule. It's almost like we adapted to our environments.

Also why is it always the iGENEA/discovery channel thing people post? I know it was shown on the discovery channel but television isn't always the unabridged truth.

livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html

Oh and here's a little something from the NCBI on the topic.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1216069/

I think the Sahara desert was an impenetrable natural barrier in pre history. It makes a lot more sense that people would have come from the Middle East or Europe etc.

Check out the Coptic Egyptians like Rami Malak and decide for yourself if they were white or not

Well it's either that, or the pyramids were built by aliens.

Interesting. So what about the other 99% of Coptic Christians that look typical your stand Egyptian?

Lmao you fucking autistic beta virgin why don't I just post a picture of a negroid Egyptian and claim all Egyptians are negroid?

Lmao are all Bulgarians these retarded???

Sup Forums shits on WeWuZ but is the biggest group of WeWuzes ever. I have seen people claim white people were actually the original Mayans/Aztecs, the original Sumerians, the original Mongols, the original Japanese, and the original Israelis. There are even people who unironically think Atlantis was a real city that was lost in great flood and was inhabited by white people.

say what you want about niggers, but at least they aren't making up fictional cities to claim ancestry from.

Not white but probably a mix between arabs and jews. I think niggers were used to build the pyramids. I cant imagine niggers being able to accomplish anything, especially a decent civilization

Wew lads /intl/ is back

First of all, the theory isn't that Egypt (that built the Sphinx) as a whole was a multicultural society. The pyramids were built LONG AFTER the sphinx. Like 2-5k years before. In that time ROME AND GREEKS knew of egypt and traveled back and forth for some time. Meaning whites did live in Egypt.

BUUUT there is also evidence of the pharaohs having lots of Westsern european DNA. NOT NORTHWESTERN. Meaning probably Celtic/Med white.

If a pharaoh had european DNA then one of his parents or ancestors were white, and since the right to rule was inherited, a ruler was once probably white.

That being said, there were also native Egyptians (extinct), and nubians(nigger kangz) who collapsed their society by demanding free gibs. As well as fucking protokikes.

Wow logical reasoning sure is fucking hard for subhumans isn't it?

It's generally believed that North Africans come from a "back to Africa" migration during the palaeolithic era I think. So yeah I agree, though the Sahara has only expanded with time so it most likely wasn't as impenetrable then as it is now, not that that has any real implications though.

Masons faked ancient Egypt to try to fool us into thinking people used to worship theatrical queers, and tranny lunatics. Nothing there is more than 400 years old. It's all concrete. Ancient Greece and Rome is full of fake shit as well. Anything before the Renaissance looks like made-up bullshit. ARCHaeology scams people with faked "found" artifacts all the time. It's all lies.

Yes there was white, black and asian people in egypt as slaves. it was not 1 race only but mixed with many.

akhenaten was a male had a weird structure, long headed with similar female body because of his hips

Sumerian had white structure face and same had Jew nose and that the most oldest civilization in middle east.

>Wow it sure is crazy that there might have been a global spanning white pre-civilization
>but niggers built the pyramids using slaves
>the same niggers that also have never created their own successful nation
Fuck off you kike.

Most evidence point to them being pre-Arabized Egyptians. That's to say, just regular North Africans. I doubt that many niggers took part in construction of the Egyptian pyramids as they are located very far north in Egypt. The Nubians did however build their own pyramids though, though they were smaller but more numerous.

Several Sumerian Kings are described in the texts as having skin-tone that is 'light in color' and having 'red like blood' hair.

The actual word-clusters that are used mean "clay / light in color / granite" and "red / wine / blood".

Adding on this I would point out that numerous very ancient mummies found in Xinjiang China had light tone skin and red hair.

It isn't entirely inconceivably impossible that some of these redheaded tall people went west from Xinjiang.

check out the huge collection of naturalistic funerary portraits from the coptic period and tell me if you think they look white.

the sphinx head has been reshaped some time in the past.. the great pyramid of giza and the sphinx is much much older

UV exposure is only part of it. Europeans pre-agriculture were much swarthier. The pale complexion of Europeans is a combination of lower UV exposure (over cast, latitude, etc) but also the lack of dietary vitamin D that cropped up with agriculture, thus populations that practiced agriculture from the start would be fairer in minimal complexion than the H/G in order to maximize the potential vitamin D from UV/sun exposure, finally the last thing was a degree of sexual selection. The general point though is that with agriculture (and later from the steppes horse domestication) came power and influence, so of course these populations would heavily contribute to the regional populations that would come to rule many of these civilizations. It's conjectures as much as any other view of history but whatever. Also that's used because it's a simple way of demonstrating something that most people don't seem to understand and that you intentionally straw-manned from the beginning. Most of the argument isn't that they were "nords" or whatever, just that the ruling classes were often rooted in the founding populations that were also the ones that, more often than not, brought agriculture, animal husbandry, etc to the region in the first place. No one is saying that all the Pharaohs were blonde hair blue eyed Scandinavians, just that they have a common ancestry with Europeans that is understated and that not only were they more or less distinct from their worker/slave populations but that these lines have gradually (sometimes not so gradually) been erased from the genetic history of these areas or at the least been reduced.

Yes it's true. Greeks founded the city of Alexandria for instance.

The western European DNA thing has been adressed. >That being said, there were also native Egyptians (extinct), and nubians(nigger kangz) who collapsed their society by demanding free gibs. As well as fucking protokikes.

Native Egyptians aren't really extinct unless you're speaking from a cultural perspective seeing as Egyptian Y-DNA point to them having inhabited the area since the neolithic era also mentioned here.

At I'm not saying they were whiter than a KKK sheet 16 foot tall immortal giant cyborgs or whatever crock of shit claims we-waz'ing fools like to make.

What I'm saying is they weren't nappy haired shitskins with a sub 60 IQ.

No, we think they were arab. I don't even like arabs, but it's true.

I thought us burgers were suppose to be the stupid ones.

>some guy say stupid shit here
>therefore all of Sup Forums thinks the same

Kys nigger.

And by only part of it I mean that the regionalized amount of UV radiation is only part of it. It's all back to UV at some point

Yes, they're retarded. I certainly don't, they were obviously brown Caucasians.

He's right though. If I had just a dollar for every time I saw someone on here claim Romans, Greeks, Sumerians etc. were Nords I would be partying on an island right now. There were definitely nigger dynasties in Ancient Egypt I just don't think they even cover the majority. The rest of the dynasties would be called "shitskins" in 2017.

>It's all concrete
concrete has been around a very very long time. Roman concrete is some of the most durable concrete in the world....because of the materials and the lack of steel reinforcement. (steel causes cracking of concrete after time)

history.com/news/the-secrets-of-ancient-roman-concrete

It's also a well established fact that in modern day Siberia, western China, Tibet, Mongolia, and the rest of Asia, that many populations that today would be considered "white" were in the process of inhabiting, in part thanks to the domestication of horses.

I wouldn't really go so far as to say I straw-manned anybody but yes I do see your point.

they were assyrian/levantine, they basically looked like greeks

ancient Egypt was black as night.. today's Egyptians, Arab or Coptic are all just a big fucking mix of every empire that conquered Egypt

just look how dark an arab was in the past..

>having paler skin than current populations with lighter features means they're a "Nord"
Lmao, you faggots always do this. You take the one poster that shit posts about Nordicism and then attach that shit onto every other argument.

no they were egyptian, a separate non-arab, non-caucasoid, non-semitic, non-negroid people.

they looked like tanned asians probably.

Your fucking OP is a massive strawman.

Oh fuck off already

Thanks Chang, really cleared things up.

>IGENEA
user...

>no evidence beyond pseudo scientific examinations of ancient mummified remains and shoddy interpretations of off-hand accounts of what some significant figure a society may have looked like
>somehow literally all of these white kangs disappeared from the face of the earth without mention and we were left with extremely dispersed and decentralized northern tribes that lived in huts and caves
>all these descendants of white kangs somehow became nigger tier until Romans domesticated them
>"white people really wuz kangz yall"
yeah, its a no for me dawg

How so? It wasn't directed at the people holding your viewpoints and if I knew that your theory was the consensus I wouldn't have asked, or at least formulated my question that way.

have you heard of al maqrizi?? 1300 century historian..traveled around Egypt and documented down the myths and legend of that time.

he says that the "great pyramid was built by king surid.300 years before the great flood,to preserv the ancient knowledge. 341 generations ago " he wrote this down some time in the mid/late 1300century

here you can read more of what he has to say:
jasoncolavito.com/al-maqrizi-on-the-pyramids.html#.WP748dJ95aR

You're attacking this... why?

All I said was they weren't imbecilic shitskins. I didn't say they were 50 foot tall immortal Nordic superheros.

this is pretty accurate with the exceptions of Denmark and UK and the other unexplored territories...impressive...now let's see Paul Allen's card

you know there is pyramids in china to right??
look up the pyramids of xian china

Maybe if you weren't autistic and ignored the
>le ebin Nordicist
Memes you'd realize that my statements are within the ballpark of the norm. You wouldn't call me nuts for suggesting that European caucasoid populations used to live extensively in Siberia and central Asia and no longer do? These populations change, wax and wane, with the centuries. Just like "white" Europeans are currently waning and the homelands are being invades doesn't mean that our descendants won't once again come out on top. It just means that the "homeland" will shift into Eastern Europe and the near East. It's just cycles and that's all the theory is.

>one poster
That's wrong though, no one would make it a problem if it was just one poster. I never argued they had paler skin or lighter features, there's no evidence to suggest "lighter features" in the ancient Egyptians and if there was I would have to ask: 'lighter' relative to what?

I don't know why you're so angry though, Nordicists deserve to be criticized and humiliated just as much, if not more, than Afrocentrists.

Misinformation/propaganda is a PLAGUE

>calls people subhumans because of logical reasoning
>that doesn't include references/citations for a claim

Good shit, reading right now. Thanks man.

you can clearly see somebody painted it with brown when it was already painted light brown and the fake painting was shit done.

Nordics were in charge of Ancient rome and Greece and many nordics were rulers in the Spanish empire. Nordics also were the rulers in Egypt, this is a historical fact.

marchofthetitans.com/2013/03/05/nordic-desert-empire-ancient-egypt/

Hail the Aryans.

>there's no evidence to suggest "lighter features" in the ancient Egyptians
What is
>Ramesses II
There were also a few others but I don't remember off the top of my head
>inb4 muh dye
His family had a history of gingerness.

mongols and chines where black in ancient times.
look up the pyramids of xian. they have never been opend..
and picture is of mongols.
the light brown mongol is djengish khan and next to him is his turkic wife, and have in mind that djengis mother was turkic to, and hence why he is lighter then the other mongols

Could you not?

The truth is Egypt Pyramids are older than we really think. Possibly one of the earliest man made structures. It's thought that there was an apocalyptic event that killed majority of the original creators. The negros later found it and claimed it as their own.

we wuz kangs tho..

Literally what? Your post is hardly in English.

pale skin and runes have there origin in central asia..have in mind that central Asia and Sahara desert where totally different just a couple of thousand years ago .

False. Genetic tests prove these claims false. Furthermore, the encephalization levels don't support your claims either.

I think they were swarthy North Africans and maybe some nigs

okey how about this one then:)

>First cities in modern day Pakistan (Taxila & Harappa)
>Pyramids in egypt
>Written language in Iraq
>Christianity and other major religions in Arabia
>Silk road in Asia
>gun powder from China
>Medicine and metallurgy from Arabia

....maybe whites are unironically more "We Wuz Kings" than blacks?

>You're attacking this... why?
because
>All I said was they weren't imbecilic shitskins
is wrong, all your sources are based on "artists impressions" of what a mummy may have looked like and not actual science.

That's my point.

i have a lot more:) the big problem most do when they talk ancient times is they look at a modern day map..there are more then 200 cities under water in the Mediterranean right now

You can't generalize that instance to the entire population though. Pic related is a pic a mulatto posted in a thread yesterday with his natural hair color. I'm not denying the possibility though, light hair could occur in non-Caucasian populations.

>Just look at the sphinx.

Yeah...

that was during the ice age
'ancient' history begins a few thousand years after the end of it

People in Pakistan and Afghanistan have green eyes and have blonde hair. It's actually quite common there...

they werent white but they sure as fuck werent black

except the slaves, duh

Only the Greek and Roman rulers were White. The Egyptians themselves were mud, not black though.

This is Afrocentrist propaganda though. Black-figure pottery as evidence of Greeks being black is as much evidence as a black and white film from 1950.

Uh... not quite. You had a couple thousand years of over lap between Göbekli Tepe and the sea levels reaching where they are today.

No.

The Ptolemaic dynasty were "fair/strawberry haired" Greeks, though.

how do you know that?:)

dravidian albino..

Careful, he'll just default to "muh Alexander"

only some ethnicities there. Most are general shitskins

fuck she looks exactly like my ex

Forgot the pic, pretty cool. Yeah, my Syrian friend and his siblings have green/blue eyes. Do they consider themselves 'white'? No, he's Syrian.

What are you talking about...

if your grandparents wrote in runes before one of the Abrahamic religions..you where white. the rest mostly black.. runes are much older then the vikings

It's not really common though but there are a few regions and tribes that it's pretty common.

Its pretty much proven that the egyptian had black slaves
Then fell into degeneracy and made one of them their pharao
Never got to any glory afterwards

>your grandparents wrote in runes before one of the Abrahamic religions

They didn't. All writing from Central Europe is derived from Oriental writing. Science done until the 80s can be trusted.

Those pictures don't match in the slightest. Sorry bud but those statues have typical Germanic features, look up some pictures of SS and you'll see instantly. The noses are slimmer with a straight nose bridge, also the flatter cheekbones and double rounded chins. I know exactly the people in real life that match and most have German ancestry, blue/hazel eyes and light brown/blond hair.

I realise this doesn't prove anything as those may have just been the most desired features at the time and artistic freedom. But still, pic is dumb.

no, it isn't. Black from the South conquered Egypt during a period were Egypt was devided into many principalities and ruled her for a hundred years

Arab countrys had black slaves, sometimes being trained as teacher, so they created that image
Aristotles was not a naive friend of immigrants and greeks are originaly aryan