Humanity could start colonizing Mars tomorrow

The ONLY thing stopping us is politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kikes*

mars is for white people

There is also a timing issue. Earth is in a good position to send a craft to Mars every 2 years, Im pretty sure the last window just passed. Also Mars is a fucking long way away, Astronauts might die of radiation before we get there. The science is not up to par yet for manned planetary exploration or we would be there. It isnt only politics

Fuck off Snow flake we will end whitey before his devilish hands reach there

Yearly developing aid paid by western countries: 150 000 000 000
The cost of ISS: 150 000 000 000

Without starving dindus in Africa, we could colonize the entire solar system in the next few decades. Altogether without dindus, we could reach unimaginable heights.

>politics
WRONG
it's muslims and guilty liberals. they are the world's biggest drain on resources

sorry nig, its our destiny to explore distant worlds, then youll follow us and fuck it up

mars is a shit hole. I rather show up after the hive cities are finished

You're not going to be around long enough all your sisters and daughters will be bred by actual humans and not by you albino abominations that's how you'll be erased

mars for whites only, and asian ladies

There's zero fucking point for colonizing Mars.
Mining could be done through robots and automation.

HAHAH yeah okay... because Mars is what (((they))) say it is right.... You're all good goy who believe in Nasa and any other space organization.

I'm sorry, but we cannot get to mars in one day, therefor we cannot start colonizing it tomorrow

>620 million per one way trip for one person in a coffin and 1 week of supplies

Jesus, shit I wish this board had DNA verification for posts instead of capcha. Would make it a hell of allot easier to filter out the filthy sub-humans like yourself paki.

Get out of Britain for the Bongs' sake, go back to your homeland, and help create a civilization to rival the Anglosphere. Then we can talk as equals. Plus I doubt any self respecting Englishman wants you there.

Are you people really this blind and can't see who is behind (((heliocentrism))), and and space exploration??

At least it's not a fucking launch loop thread.

Carry on.

Depends on how you define the start of colonization. Much like pregnancy terms in an abortion

>current year, still believing in (((space)))

hows that kike dick taste

suckin that trump kike dick

>mars is for white people
lower gravity, depending on artificial environment will mean ppl of Mars will be weaker than ppl from Earth. If an entire race leaves Earth for Mars, it will mean the weakening of that race.

>50 million dollars a day for cgi and cartoons
yummy kike dick amirite

You and everyone that shares in your delusions should be exterminated.

>the goy believes cartoons are real

>autism sperg out
reee muh cgi is still real to mee reeee

suck that kike dick faggot

>waste money in developing technology to survive in Mars
>not developing technology to survive in currently unhabitable parts of the world

>yfw all the commies will stay on earth because instead of buying rockets they redistributed their wealth to spend it on weed and Che Guevara(TM) merch

But them how else will they flood europe with overpouring niggers from Africa

I really fucking dislike how damn uneducated people are regarding space travel and colonization.

We're not fucking ready.
We cant even shield ourselves effectively from galactic cosmic rays, which are in long term exposure, incredibly dangerous, and we cant even build large scale craft with thick shielding, since taking anything to space is incredibly expensive. And since we dont have large scale manufacturing in space either, because again, taking things into space is incredibly deadly, oh and the ever fucking ongoing threat of microgravity environments and galactic cosmic rays.

The few things I've discussed are but 2% of the things limiting us from effectively colonizing Mars.We could talk about the long term effects on the pilots of microgravity in space, the long term effects of Mars's reduced gravity, the limitations of timing windows to get a craft to Mars...

We're not there yet.
We'd have to spend a cool trillion on pure research to have a good "BEGINNING".

Thats why we'll die on our feet rather than live long enough to see ourselves live on our knees. good goy.

>getting baited so easily
Damn, son.

And lack of atmosphere, two year travel time, never built anything on an alien planet before... just a couple of issues to iron out and we'll be setting off by Friday.

Don't be a pussy

People are dumb.
Even if we quadrupled NASA's budget, we wouldnt get a manned flight to Mars in less than 20 years.

now i understand why columbus sailed to america
it was to outrun the orc hoardes

OY VEY QUADRUPLE!!! GOOD GOY

why the fuck do you even want to go colonise Mars. What the fuck are you even gonna do there

Silly burgers. All you need is 20 good men.

Grow potatoes with your own shit

looking into the conspiracy fishbowl implies flat earth, but from all my research i found that to be a disinfo meme.

can you give me a resource for fishbowl? i found some info on highjump myself

Politics is what's enabling us to get there you maplenigger

It's hard to make a sustainable closed environment even for a small group. Large group would probably starve to death or something.

Watching the Alone tv series made me realise how often you would need to cut wood and stuff just to stay warm.
>no woods on mars
I suppose you could have some sort of coal power plant onboard the space ship?
>no coal on Mars
Then how about wind energi?
>no wind on mars
...Nuclear power?
Maybe that could work temporarily.
But you would still need food and stuff.

Van Allen radiation belt

No, the thing stopping it is people not wanting to surrender their property for the fantasy of someone else.

Fund it your fucking self.

You fail to remember that solar power exists and doesn't require any bullshit to fuel, and would most likely last at least until more can be sent.

i know about that, but the only info i found on it was that it fits into the spherical model of the earth and although it protects from solar radiation (preventing us from spacefaring etc. because we would die from radiation exposure in vacuum) i haven't found anything to suggest it is a literal dome which seals our firmament off from the other spiritual planes.

kind of confusing, desu.

Need big batteries to store it all for the nights.

With how often my laptop batteries fail, there is something unnerving about relying on a battery for survival.

to stay warm we could always use solar electricity (solar, nuclear) though another thing is that mars isnt extremely cold (space.com says its up to 70f day, -100f night) that is alot warmer than space..

also im pretty sure there is wind on mars.

food is pretty manageable but you will have a very large structure for just a few people

mfw you fags think humans can into space

spoiler: we can't

>-100f night
Heh, all it takes is one failure of the power source at night, and the whole colony is ded.

We are on Mars now. The stars are a projection. They never change their relative positions. We are on the inside. Pangaea was the same size as quoted today for Mars. We terraformed a dead world. The oceans show the expansion from this. We are all Martians!

Of coarse it fits into the heliocentric model if its coming from them. And anyone who is pushing for the fact that we are in a encapsulated dome is a shill, because no one knows just exactly what we're on. But the freemasons and jews for the past 500 years will have us all believe they do.

Good luck "colonizing" that light orb in the firmament. KEK

good point there, but if thats the case they can always hop into their suits which will keep them warm for awhile longer till they repair. but they will likely have backup systems.. we already got the ISS in space, and that thing is more difficult to maintain than a mars base, and it hasnt failed yet.)

plus we could always use the ground as assisted insulation. that might bring the temperature down to -60 (this is just a guess)

No we couldn't
We don't have the terraforming tools and ways to make Mars a profitable operation for years ontop of the fact that we still don't have any levitation or Nuclear Fusion powered craft yet, which God knows when the fuck we're going to manage that

how about we fix our planet first before we go fuck up another one...how bout that faggot

you realise though the earth can still be a physical globe even within the geocentric model right?

it's hard to parse together legit truth because often times it comes with ill-researched info or just pure disinfo.

didn't pythagoras prove thousands of years ago that the earth was spherical, for example? otherwise we wouldnt see the seasons in their present form and the angle of the sun wouldn't change from our perspective in the sky.

How can a weather balloon go 121,000 feet in the air and the horizon stay eye level the entire time on this model

i dont know because i honestly don't know anything about the perspective of 121k foot height.

on the other hand, how is it possible that we have timezones? if the earth were flat wouldn't every location on earth from asia to north america be at roughly the same time, or all experience the day cycle within hours of each other?

that's a far more simple question and proof of the spherical model, imo, and we know that time zones definitely exist in a physical sense as much as in a bureaucratic sense.

How about there's nothing on Mars worth going for. No food, No water, No women, No gold. Um, No atmosphere.

What? You don't want to take billions and billions of people's money by force to fund the pet project of special interest?

>Van Allen

"A radiation belt is a zone of energetic charged particles, most of which originate from the solar wind that is captured by and held around a planet by that planet's magnetic field. The Earth has two such belts and sometimes others may be temporarily created. The discovery of the belts is credited to James Van Allen, and as a result the Earth's belts are known as the Van Allen belts. Earth's two main belts extend from an altitude of about 1,000 to 60,000 kilometers above the surface in which region radiation levels vary. Most of the particles that form the belts are thought to come from solar wind and other particles by cosmic rays.[1] By trapping the solar wind, the magnetic field deflects those energetic particles and protects the Earth's atmosphere from destruction."

fits into a .gif i have of this model, let me find it and post it after this post

I don't get it what's the point of colonizing a planet far away that doesn't even have important resources.

What do we gain by colonizing a ball of dirt?

We haven't even colonized the Moon yet. Hell, we haven't even set up a permanent base up there yet. Why the hell would we start with Mars?

No the sun and moon revolve around us. And you can't just skurt by the issue by saying you don't know what the perspective of 121k ft is. Even in an air balloon as you gain altitude the horizon should start to slightly curve but thus it doesn't. What more proof could you need. Oh and no where in nature does water settle to the exterior of any shape it ALWAYS finds its level. Thats why we call it sea level and not sea curvature.

its not politics that is stopping us

We don't. It's a pet project of special interest that the government leeches from people to fund.
And it never stops, because the diffuse interests of the many don't rouse into political action forces sufficient to beat out concentrated special interests in political lobbying.

because humans cannot leave the earth, they are just using this narrative to portray us as a spacefaring race when in reality the physical characteristics of the van allen radiation belt make it so that once you leave it you are instantly bombarded with solar radiation, which you are protected from on earth

see

still does not explain the easily verifiable time zone phenomena which is consistent with the spherical model :\

but ill search for an image now of that altitude, what you had posted was an infographic

I have a degree in physics and I literally cannot tell if pic related is arguing for a flat earth or not. Is this the state of flat earthers? What does 'eye level' even fucking mean? Are you saying there wouldn't be a horizon 22 miles up? That's fucking retarded. You idiots do some hand waving bullshit then declare whatever the fuck you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

>The ONLY thing stopping us is
there is no space

tell me you don't see a slight curve here, haha

and anyway, at ground level, our horizon is at 5km max distance, implying that in order to see farther than that you need to gain altitude. this is due to curvature of the earth.

what is illogical about that? you could easily verify it yourself if you went out in the countryside where it's mostly flat.

We understand 100% how to generate a magnetic field, a ship with a solar shield generator is completely doable.

sell canada ad use the money to move humanity to mars

still not reliable enough like the earth's actual magnetic field.

you are truly normie tier to believe in the 'space program'

(Huwhyte) Humanity could have colonized Mars in the 70s but I guess pissing trillions away on shitskins was more important.

>not reliable enough
why do you just make stuff up? you can generate an electromagnetic field with electricity. space stations need electricity 100% of the time in order to function. my house is powered 99% of the time and its powered by extremely unreliable tech. even accepting that electromagnetics wont work (they will) you could just shield the ship pretty damn easily. that's not gonna fail.

I swear you van allen belt retards just want to be smug in your conviction that humanity is doomed or whatever.

>Oh and no where in nature does water settle to the exterior of any shape it ALWAYS finds its level. Thats why we call it sea level and not sea curvature.

YOU ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED, DON'T FUCKING POST AGAIN.

Water forms a fucking sphere in zero G, there's a fucking clue you fucking spacker

>Humanity could start colonizing Mars tomorrow.
We have rockets that are built and ready to launch that can actually go that fast and reach mars in 24 hours?

I am simply amazed

>Mathematicians used tools
Brilliant

Underground installations in order to equalize the gravitational pull from mars to be the same as Earth's.
Build it underground like the (((dwarves))) did.

What's wrong with that picture?
Looks fine to me.

Chinks are the only ones buying and I don't want them next door

>It's only politics
The amount of energy required with current technology to colonize mars for a significant economic return makes it unfeasible in the near future. And what scientific strides can be made beyond the geo history and formation of the solar system can be garnered by such a venture?

Better returns can be made currently from near earth asteroids

If we can colonize mars, why is global warming such a big issue here on Earth?

Most of these people are retarded Americans that think everything should look as it does in Hollywood sci-fi movies.

@humanity
Nope, leave white tribe alone here and you take @humanity" there.

in regards to having a 'backup' planet or it being currently possible to fix the earths climate

"Fix earths climate." Earth has had ice ages and other shit before, it doesn't change by the years, nothing changes from 1800s to 2000s.

check the thoth digits

oh? what are the 'energy requirements' you imagining? what exactly are you imagining mining from Mars? how much energy is that 'worth' What are you imagining mining from an astroid? how much energy is that 'worth'?

just admit you're making shit up and realize that a mars mission has massive benefits besides drilling for alien oil

I'm not sure about then that haha
well in terms of going to mars, it's cheaper to mine shit from earth you fucking retard. Not to mention a launch from the surface of mars to return samples has only started to have been discussed in the last few years in relevance to a few kg's of samples.

But please elaborate on the benefits of alien oil and the like

we're already geoengineering the earth may as well make sure we're doing it right.
are you implying you want to move to mars? mars isnt a place to raise a kid, you know.

Thoth? This is Kek territory
now git out

We didn't have cataclysmic changes from 1800s to 2000s, sea levels rise and fall naturally, man is pretty irrelevant in grand scheme of things.

if all industrialized nations stop spending money on niggers , kikes and other Untermenschen we could have a WASP base on Mars . a nigger,kike and mudrace - free Berndblanet with loads of teck gismo and engineering :-)

im not the one talking about short term economic returns of a mars mission, you are.
stop thinking in terms of money and start thinking in terms of knowledge and experience gained. as an example journies to the new world were not profitable and were financed by governments but the knowhow became invaluable.