Black Men Can't Swim?

Why are there no coloured Olympic swimmers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rqI8xwXVac
youtube.com/watch?v=y2teSx5xiRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jews

they're the color white

There's nothing to steal in the ocean

If bathing isn't part of their agenda, it's impossible to think swimming would be on their list of things they want to excel at...have you ever smelled an actual African? Those niggers can drop flies from 10 feet away.

Calvin Johnson from America was an Olympic swim sprinter who was pretty good, and there are a select few blacks or non-whites or non-Asians from other countries. Part of the reason they're rarer though is because their legs tend to be longer, and longer legs mean more propulsion is needed to propel one forward instead of a longer torso, and they also have higher bone density, meaning they aren't as naturally buoyant and have to exert more energy just to float and move forward.

Wait, not Calvin Johnson, he was a football player, his name was Cullen Jones

Sure m8

Obligatory.

It's almost the beginning of rockfish season, my favorite time of year.

at my public school it was mandatory for 8-9 year olds to learn how to swim

the whole class would go to the local swimming pool for about an hour every tuesday for a couple weeks and learn how to swim and float

The same reason there are no black people in sports like hockey, strongman, etc.

There is no money in it. We all know black men are the strongest and fastest, but they only compete in events that have money in it.

Seems to be a southern hemisphere thing. I'm from south Africa and we did the same. Even the niggers knew how to float or doggy paddle their way to safety. Totally outclassed by the whites every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=8rqI8xwXVac

das raysisis. Look at this athlete in his prime. Best you couldn't win something like this.

>there are no black people in sports like hockey, strongman, etc.
>There is no money in it. We all know black men are the strongest and fastest, but they only compete in events that have money in it.

Average salary in the NHL is greater than the NFL.

Got another theory?

Who says they don't?

youtube.com/watch?v=y2teSx5xiRk

Reddit pls go

Underrated

>blacks in strongman

You will NEVER see a black in Strongman competitions because the are inferior in Strength. Those white devils that do the competition get rewarded as well.

Found the kike.

UK thing too.

That being said there were no blacks in my class.

their bones are denser, they sink

blacks have shorter torsos and thus less lung capacity and thus less buoyancy