Why don't American anons just move to Maine?

Why don't American anons just move to Maine?

Houses are cheap, nearest normie is miles away. Why not?

Pic related is literally within 100 feet of where the North Pond Hermit (Christopher Knight) lived in his secret map.

Does it snow a lot?

840 square feet is fucking tiny. Sounds great for a hunting trip or something, but not a home.

Sometimes, but not much.

Christopher Knight survived there by living in a tent for 27 years.

>muh space

Are you overweight? I'm seriously curious. 840 square feet is huge. In the UK this property would cost at least $90,000 regardless of location.

>Houses are cheap
That's a 40K Tough Shed...but I get what you mean.

no starbucks around

nuh i''ll pass i'll just keep working 65 hours a week so i can pay 2k for my 300sqft studio and blazeit420 with my progressive brown foreign neighbors

>Those lame ass town names
Meanwhile, in Dildo Newfoundland

>Could you live in it?

Yes

>Is it cheap?

Yes

>Is it in an [insert ethnicity] neighbourhood?

No

There is literally not a single reason not to live in this property, unless you are a wagecuck, vaginacuck, normiecuck or a cuck in general.

>840 square feet is fucking tiny. Sounds great for a hunting trip or something, but not a home.
>not a home.
>not a home.
>not a home.
My $140,000 condo in MA is 850 square feet, couldn't afford house prices.

Reading your post made me realize I've never viewed this place as my home.

What's the population of niggers and jobs there?

I think a common issue for a lot of people is finding work in these areas. I guess saving up and retiring early would be the best idea.

>Sometimes, but not much.
Fuck. I love snow and wanted to move somewhere where I would see it for most of the year.
I fucking hate heat.

Homes in America are typically larger because of all the space we have, and we're used to it. A smaller home feels claustrophobic.
My bedroom alone is 120 square feet and it's still kind of shitty fitting my stuff in it.

What kind of jobs are there? There's gotta be shit like lobster fishing and timber.

Can you cut grass? Can you walk dogs? Are you a "computer whizz"? Come on dude.

you would have to live in maine tho

Its 94% non-Hispanic white.

>my bedroom alone is 120 square feet

REEEEEEEEE

I am paying $750 per month for a room that is 14 feet by 14 feet

840 square feet is a summer vacation cabin, not a home.

One might call it a luxury cuck shed.

why don't you move from your parents' house?

>In there the prospect of employment nearby
Absolutely not

You can't even farm to support yourself on .34 acres with no water access.

>actual nice house
im waiting for the meme $1 houses in baltimore with police type on the front door.

Fuck off bargecuck

>840 square feet is huge.
It would cost over a million dollars (US or Canadian) if it was in Vancouver, but mfw 840sq ft is huge, bro. Maybe you are thinking 840sq oxgangs?

>Britbong looks up American real estate
>LADD ROAD
>IN NEW ENGLAND

>what is fishing
>what is growing crops
>what is theft and burglary
>what is gambling

triggered

Are you living in London you lucky bastard? Because 10 x 12 rooms in Bay Area go for $1200 and up plus utilities.

>a literal wooden cuck shed
hahahaha americans and their "houses"

there are plenty of jobs that you can do from home that will make you 140 bucks a day. like for example doing Tech support from home you can make 10bucks 1 hour starting without needing to leave your confy PC.
its an entry level job, no experience needed.
usually you do 10 hour shifts. (did this for dell during winter season)
this kind of house is afordable as long as you have an outside source of income.

>growing enough crops on .34 acres
Mate you obviously are not a farmer

Even with vertical farming methods you can only about triple your growing space per sq/ft. Plus you can only grow select crops mostly berries and leafy greens. Even if you potato barrel you're gonna need at least an acre of good farmland to support yourself. Plus it takes a lot of work to even get land able to produce, but it doesn't matter BECAUSE THERE IS NO WATER ACCESS. You can't afford to support yourself farming on tap-water. Two unpaid bills and it gets shutoff.

Counting the available space that's like .6 acres

Also
>Fishing
You are not going to support yourself with fish unless you farm them. Industrial fishing leaves very little. There is no water access on the property.

>gambling
The house always wins unless you cheat. Gambling is illegal

>Theft and burglary
I want to support white children

>lucky

>houses
>posts shack

>Even with vertical farming methods you can only about triple your growing space per sq/ft.

Do you realize that you own .34 acres on ground level, but your ability to grow upwards is nearly unlimited to a point. You could install layer upon layer of earth all the way up to a mile above your home, growing all kinds of crops. You can dig down beneath your property and grow tier upon tier of underground crops with artificial lightning. The possibilities are practically endless.

Soil is rocky af and we have a very short growing season in maine.

Outside the southern part of the state there are no jobs. Winter is bad but no worse than minnesota or the dakotas. But the jobs thing will fuck you. Sure, there are jobs, but you will never hear of them much less get one because of nepotism.

It's nice with no crime or minorities though. I don't even know where the key to my front door lock is. Never needed it.

-rural maine

Because the job market is nonexistent. While the cost of living is stunningly low, you also make very little money. Unless you're in construction.

How many m2 is that?

Maine is nice, but there's a reason why it is called the Vacation State. No jobs up there, unless you're in bangor. Hour drive to Mass, which would suck for a daily commute.

Then work in construction, fucking normie.

There aren't many of those jobs. Skilled trades go to relatives of the company owner. Nepotism.

Have you ever been here to visit?

Maine is great but I would move to southern maine where the jobs are, but the real estate costs proportionally more. Suburbs of portland like Gorham are nice and all white

Lol, the joke is its called the vacation state because the natives don't like you and don't want you to move here. Visit, leave cash, go home

Being out in the sticks causes you to buy petrol in order to get back and fourth to work in the cities. I live close to there and pay $950/mo for a two bedroom apartment.

Been to Maine recently. Avoid the cities. Somali people are everywjere. Thanks catholic charaties.

Former Maine resident here.
People in Maine mow their own lawns and walk their own dogs.

Too close to Canada.

>yuropoors think Americans want to live in a shitty small space

LMAO, that's the difference between you and I. We can own a lot a land no issue.

Just undercut them dude fucking hell. They do it for free? Pay *them* to do it for them. It's the easiest money you will ever make. Trust me.