www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1794614328
youtube.com/watch?v=3tzE98pQH08
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~!

>11:20AM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museums National Days of Remembrance
>11:35AM THE PRESIDENT participates in the United States Holocaust Memorial Museums National Days of Remembrance
gonna be quite a fun morning on Sup Forums

Awoo?

>Portugal poster is gonna come back to have the exact same argument

Might just wanna take the week off

Oh no I guess third world shitskins are gonna have to learn how to finish.

How do we solve the Ivanka question?

president Kushner seems to have an agenda

redpill the masses on khazarian jewry

TUESDAY SCHEDULE

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, APRIL 25, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1794614328

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then depart the White House en route to the U.S. Capitol to give remarks at and participate in the United States Holocaust Memorial Museums National Days of Remembrance. Later in the morning, the President will return to the White House. In the afternoon, the President will meet with Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin. The President will then have a meeting on tax reform. Later in the afternoon, the President will participate in a farmers roundtable and signing of the Executive Order Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America. The President will then meet with National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster. In the evening, the President will have dinner with Senator Bob Corker.

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

10:55AM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to the U.S. Capitol

11:20AM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museums National Days of Remembrance

11:35AM THE PRESIDENT participates in the United States Holocaust Memorial Museums National Days of Remembrance

12:05PM THE PRESIDENT departs the U.S. Capitol en route to the White House

1:45PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin

2:15PM THE PRESIDENT has a meeting on tax reform

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a farmers roundtable and signing of the Executive Order Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America

5:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster

6:30PM THE PRESIDENT has dinner with Senator Bob Corker

***Briefing Schedule***

2:00PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

2PM EST SPICING

>inb4 why so much cucking with amnesty don?

put the rest of the family in the white house

Fuck Ivanka and fuck convert people.

Fuck Kushner and fuck Ivanka.
Melania and Barron need to hurry up and move the fuck in already so Trump isn't lonely. The man needs family and I hope it helps strip those two fucks away from his throat.

>Holocaust remembrance day is on the 27th
>she posted that on the 24th
>which is the day of the Armenian Genocide anniversary

HMMMM REALLY GETS THE NOGGIN JOGGIN'

That just proves what an idiot you are because Trump gave the generals a fuckton of autonomy.

wew
lad

>comparing foreign and domestic policy
literal retard

>still sleepytime

WAKE UP
ITS ALMOST TIME FOR OUR MORNING SHOW

Need more Irish in the White House

They're the mongoose to the (((snakes)))

I think this is a personal record

Does anyone know when Melania arrives to the Whitehouse with Barron? We need some more Trump family members to balance out Ivanaka's influence.

drumpf

Milania doesnt even sleep in the same bedroom, Barron isnt his son anyways... youre gonna humiliate (((Trump))) by trying to make them look like a family.

Mensch posting time.

Yes. It's nearly time to get /comfy/ with Friends.

>not even 2 days after the election and my 5 AM LOCAL NEWS is running the "Russian hackers target frontrunner in French presidential election" story

lol

>He thinks Ivanka and Barron are going to make a difference
Watch him double down. Fuckery is already baked in.

Kek, maybe but I'll preempt it

> What I'm saying is that Trump is barely deporting more than Barry

You moved to "Trump is doing worse than Eisenhower" only after it was proven he is not, as you said, doing worse than Obama. You even posted a clipping from some news to back your point.

> Jew argumentative tactics: not even once

Ivanka won't stop saying stupid shit only because Melania is home. As long as it is in her own voice and not from the presidential podium In OK.

#

He has changed the negative media stereotype of a white nationalist from "this meth addicted tattooed trailer park convict is fucking his sister" to "this ivy-league educated conference host on a nationwide college speaking tour sounds kind of gay".

It's not a red program, it's a redpill. You hand it to someone, they take it, and the job is done. For many of the young white males who hear him at colleges, they've never even heard the concept of identifying as a collective white body as a positive thing. Once heard, can't be unheard.

This

Do you notice that the ones being targeted the most by the media are the Irish cabinet members?

The great Hiberno-Judaic Hyperwar is intensifying in front of our very eyes.

>The wheel spins again
AHHHHHHHHHHH

>thinking those 2 are the only members of his family

how many shit sandwhiches does the left have to eat before they stop?

There's nothing wrong with him rrr-right?

Why can't Drumpf act like a ethical person by not advertising his hotel on state department websites?

Jewvanka and her Soros owned twink kike of a husband need to GTFO of the white house

>worse than Eisenhower
Most every president is worse than Eisenhower, unfortunately.

He listens to all his family members user. I bet during the election Ivanka and Don Jr. canceled each other out.

You know, if these Russian Hackers(TM) and Putin are truly as powerful as she claims, wouldn't it make sense to.... you know, not piss them off?

You sicken me. I bet any amount of money youre italian jew slav or some other nonwhite mix.

do y'all think bongs gets embarrassed by how quintessentially Anglo Sargon is ?

All my points converge to one fact which is Trump doesn't give a fuck about Immigration, he's competing with Obama for fuck's sake

They're spying on her.

No one except those like us who are already familiar with his message will be introduced to the movement through him. Do you really think that someone who got punched in the face in every televized appearance he's had, including once by a literal shit-eating cuckold, is somehow a good ambassador for white interests?

And that the two ex-NS Advisers are Irish?

I wonder who could have wanted them gone...

Oh, happy "freedom day" as well, my friend. And a proper good morning.

Proving my point on the

> I was merely pretending

From pic related.

Most of your (you)s came from me and people know I'm not shy about engaging in long winded conversations specially when passive bystanders will benefit from it.

Every second you spent talking about it helped people to understand the issue better and you even made good points. Thanks for that, that puts you above 80% of the people that come with dissent in this thread.

I've noticed how he's recently took the role of Twitter shitposter temporarily while his fathers busy.

this is insane...
Local news anchors talking about Russian hackers and France when all they normally talk about is traffic, weather, and local Detroit news.
fucking lol

was trump making campaign promises to make a holocaust remembrance day?

Hey Don if your here right now, than can you please counter Ivanka's bluepills?

I reiterate

drumpf

Aye, the first casualties of the hyperwar; Many more will soon follow

Nobody cares.

Have a heart the guy's got 20mil in unsecured campaign loans due very soon. He needs this.

>a plane is at an airport
>IS IT A RUSSIAN SPY PLANE?

fucking what

>He has changed the negative media stereotype of a white nationalist from "this meth addicted tattooed trailer park convict is fucking his sister" to "this ivy-league educated conference host on a nationwide college speaking tour sounds kind of gay".
>Wants a poo democrat in office
>is okay with race mixing
>is ok with gays
is this is the future of White nationalism i want off

That's what's wrong here. Where's my awoos?

At least post more variations, like fffmpf and such.

This isn't the election. Stop trying to rationalize like so many do when faced with conflicting evidence.

Another Jew that needs to go now

"Freedom day" my ass, that was a full blown communist coup softened to "social democracy" when they finally ran the country agriculture and economy to the ground. Portugal never recovered from 74.

>Every second you spent talking about it helped people to understand the issue better and you even made good points.

Exactly!

Yes, Russians spy on me too when I binge on speed for too long.

Some retard in the state dept (probably a spook) wrote it

we should have a MikeRoll name generator but it can be DrumpfRoll

ill start

youtube.com/watch?v=3tzE98pQH08

Hence the quotation marks and anti-communist man posting. My condolences.

>hes gonna try to bait people with the same picture again

this bitch is on some shit. rachel maddow wouldn't even push this level of horseshit

OH GOD THE PORT IS ACTING LIKE LAST THREAD DIDN'T HAPPEN

I'M STUCK IN A TIME LOOP HELP

ALL OF THEM

Wow, back to "worse than Obama" already? Pic related applies once again.

DrumpfRoll TEST

Now you've done it

KYON-KUN DENWA

I don't why it triggers you, this is just a way to keep Trump accountable, if you keep sucking his dick, he's gonna think he's doing a good job

Stop posting, I'm cringing hard.

If Louise Mensch gets a free vacation to the Holocaust center humanity would be much improved.

See: Jew argument tactics 101. So stop giving the mongrel (You)s, you fucking niggers. That's what he's after.

That's a lot of text, I'm gonna skip

You haven't provided any evidence.

She needs to see a psychiatrist.

Trump needs to bring up the genocides of all the europeans killed by jewish communists. He wont though. Muh precious jews.

>get ready for next week
Hasn't she said this every week since January? Reminds me of the wait for the Nigger Tape.

ye i get it but every thread is a bit much at least wait for different people to post

Should I send you my paypal Jamal?

Why can't drumpf walk one day without making a medium sized unforced error?
>inb4 media
why does he act like a retard when he knows the media will pounce him on stupid mistakes like this?

Free bumps

Eternal page 1 /ptg/