Some people, who always miraculously seem to be not very well adjusted to society...

Some people, who always miraculously seem to be not very well adjusted to society, claim that Arabs and Muslims are trying to replace Europe's native population. There is just a tiny question I have:

If Arabs immigrate to European nations en mass because of the better living conditions, wouldn't it be in their best interest, if not too many of them come, since nations they immigrate to would become like the ones they came from? Also if the living conditions decrease because of a too large numbers or immigrants, wouldn't that also mean that less would come because of a lower motivation? There is something called the 'pork cycle' which you well educated individuals of course know about.

Or did the jew-lizards use the microchips implanted into the brains of the world's populations to send every last of one the 1.5 billion Muslims to the west?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_cycle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8PCsX0mYRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No matter how much living conditions in Germany or France worsen, they're still better than in Syria today.

>what is the arab and france muslim and jew population and what effects has it had on violent crime?

Don't ask me, you guys are the experts on tinfoil-hat bullshit.

he thinks muslims are flooding into Europe just for the gibs and better living conditions.

>he thinks muslims are flooding into Europe just for the gibs and better living conditions.

Right, they are coming because the lizard-jews activated their brain implants and ordered them to come.

Ya what kind of retard tier argument is this OP.

With people like you I always wonder whether you are just trying to be ironic or actually believe what you because and think you're smart because you figured it all out.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8PCsX0mYRE

i hope you're a shitskin.

Muslims don't think like that... they just want the gibs NOW. They're an R-selected locust species.

They are coming to spread Islam and create one kingdom of Allah worldwide you god damn Kraut.

They are expanding their Lebensraum, to put it in terms you might understand.

>i hope you're a shitskin.

This is a picture of me from a Berlin trip last year. You can tell how brown I am.

You clearly have no interest in any sort of discussion, since even the normiest of the normies would jump to that conclusion so readily.
To address your initial point, for anyone reading in good faith, yes. It is in their best interests to come here. So what? It's not in our best interests to let them.
If you think we should care more about their interests than our own, there is nothing more to say except that you're an anti-white piece of shit and nobody reading this is going to be fooled by your faux morality

A person is smart, people are dumb.

Many come for easier lives and seeing social media posts from their friends and family already in the West - easy girls, government handouts, everyone tip toes around you, drugs (don't play like Muslims don't get into drugs either). What's not to like? Every red-blooded male is queued up to get to Europe to be paid, smoke weed and fuck scores of blondes. Sure reality is different in many respects, but the thought of it is enough. These aren't smart people.

On top of that, they hear endless rhetoric in their communities (and from our cuck media) how the west is dying, we are infertile, and we need them to be there. Religious leaders jump on this and use this as evidence that Islam is correct and that God is allowing them to conquer us "without a battle" (despite all the terrorism).

Most of the Muslims I see here seem to be biding their time, producing litters of kids (at the tax payer expense), not working, and little by little taking up more housing, more space, etc. They openly talk about how they will overtake the country in 30-50 years. Their time scale is too small, but they are right, if they are the ones having oodles of kids, immigrating en mass, and natives are PAYING FOR IT, to the point where we can't have kids and homes, then yes, we are finished in a few generations.

These people don't see long term. They don't see that implementing their control would simply turn their western host into another Pakistan/Syria/Shithole, with secretarian violence, the collapse of the rule of law, the death of knowledge (as all education should be 'Islamic'), the destruction of social services and supply chains. In 2 generations, the west will be a fractured hellscape as whites retreat to the countryside and the cities turn into war zones. Of course our cucks will stifle any effort to rectify the situation.

War is inevitable, it is now a question of fighting 5% of the population now, or 30% in the future. I know which is easier.

I've worked with people from Pakistan, Afghanistan, North Africa and whatever 3rd world region you could know of for many years. I have learned from them, I befriended them, I was closer to them then any refugee helper or red cross volunteer. So let me share my knowledge with you.

First of all you have to understand what "better living conditions" mean for them. For you it means having an insurance, access to whatever consumer goods, constant and reliable income, a clean environment.

If you ever talked with someone from any of the countries where hundreds, sometimes thousands come here you would realize that most of them lived a pretty comfortable life in their home country.
Notice how most people coming to Europe aren't from the cities but come from suburban and rural areas. In these areas family is everything. Half of your village is your family and everyone works and lives with the purpose to sustain and contribute to their family, but most importantly honor it.
The infrastructure is often shitty but people do not suffer (like you see it on TV and advertising)

Most of their contact to the outside world happens through ADVERTISING. TV and Internet. When they look up what Europe looks like what do they see?
You can drink in public. You can take drugs. Women want only fun, but not respect (in Islamic societies respect is an important part in a marriage) also western people can pretty much dress like, talk like and consume what they want without being punished by their family.
(In Islamic cultures, when you dishonor your family by simply disobeying, the worst case scenario is that you're cast out and beaten, spit on and humiliated if you dare to show your face again)

So of course they come here. And they do not live better than at home. Sometimes they live under worse conditions here. I'm talking about living with 2-5 others in a small room and only the minimum to survive.

CONT

>If Arabs immigrate to European nations en mass because of the better living conditions, wouldn't it be in their best interest, if not too many of them come, since nations they immigrate to would become like the ones they came from?

Tragedy of the commons.

>Also if the living conditions decrease because of a too large numbers or immigrants, wouldn't that also mean that less would come because of a lower motivation?

You are suggesting that we should allow things to get worse because they will eventually be so bad that they cannot or will not get any worse.

I'm talking about overcrowded centers. Walking hundreds of kilometers in winter.
So something has to be in for them.

After spending some time with refugees in bologna, I learned that when they earned money (or often took on a credit) they instantly distributed it over the whole continent to their friends and family over services like UniCredit, moneygram or whatever.
They network. And they use this network to bring more of their friends here (who then pay desperate single mothers to marry them for papers, for example) or they build up an organisation where you can easily transfer goods (like drugs) or simply money without having responsibilities towards the government or EU (they don't pay taxes or toll)

So my conclusion is that the current massive wave of immigrants (caused by the Arabic spring, mainly) has only one purpose for these immigrants: they are young people, mostly who were disappointed with the system they grew up and see the freedom in Europe as a chance to build something up that is exclusively for them. It is not directly organized and there is no plan behind it. It is a movement of young free minds that gets used by certain forces to subvert and destroy, or at least change Europe permanently over the course of three generations

>, claim that Arabs and Muslims are trying to
Nice sleight of hand. No one is claiming the migrants themselves have some grand plan. What people are saying is that those in power are attempting to replace the native population with foreigners because muh economy.

OP is actually a faggot.
Fucking Germans. Import as many sand niggers into your asshole as you want.

Yes, there is a massive gamification of the system and the governments refuse to see it, even when its so patently obvious! They will consume and consume until there is nothing left. They don't plan or organise, as you say.

This couldn't happen at a worse time, as we are going through a demographic transformation. The population is decreasing, as the necessity for lower-middle workers decreases. If we manage this properly, the population will go down to an appropriate level, there will be more space and resources and we can focus on more improvements.

However, filling in the decreasing population with people that (a) need lots of money (b) give nothing back (c) often make the infrastructure worse through crime and healthcare demands and (d) breed at 3-5 kids per couple on average will topple the transition. We have no use for low-intelligent, non-skilled people. There aren't infinite resources to spend on them and keep their numbers high. On top of that, their only societal goal is to leech all the benefits and then turn it into an Islamic utopia ruled by Sharia law, which will only end in different groups fighting each other (as in their own countries).

We may be past the point of no return, and at this point we either lose a finger, lose a hand, the whole arm, or the rot will kill us. It just depends when we collectively decide to do something about it.

Morale is a very important factor. Hundred years of colonial guilt and (((ideological infighting))) have turned the European population into a mess. We're too afraid to dare anything.

But someone who comes from a bumfuck village in some -istan country, who often doesn't even have a birth certificate thus only knowing his own age when the parents remember. When they leave behind their family there is literally nothing that bothers them, really. They are free to go rogue and have all the motivation.

It's really typical for Europe that it's a melting pot. It has been for centuries. Whether it was Asian or Arab hordes changing Europe's face. The only difference is that this continent seems so depressed and suicidal (with some exceptions) that it will probably fall into darkness for a couple centuries to come.

Doesn't the question assume that muslims, and third-worlders more broadly, have a realistic understanding of what the West can sustain?

Some of these people believe that no-one in Sweden works, you get free money for being Swedish and blonde women are handed out gratis at the gate.

I think you'd need millions to turn up and burn the place completely to ash, with the whole show broadcast on al jazeera, to even make a dent in that expectation.

Even then, you'll still get a few that turn up because they don't watch tv/can't read.