Why is this video not getting more coverage? This could be one of the most important confessions of all time...

Why is this video not getting more coverage? This could be one of the most important confessions of all time. This guy made it very high up in the finance world and is confirming a lot of things about (((them))). He admits 8000-8500 people control all world events by playing "money games" with each other which they have set the rules for. They fund terrorist groups, national governments, and agencies like the CIA and NSA. Near the end of the video he tells the interviewer to read The Protocols of the Elders of Zion to understand where this is all headed toward.
youtu.be/nEpcY5JU120

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
youtu.be/f3RoomjkmP8
cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/my-story-fiona-barnett-hang-on-for-the-ride/
fionabarnett.org/abuse-drawings/
youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0
youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU
youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=8RyJWrzdNFc
bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ns4kP2hecuM
youtube.com/watch?v=gCrbh8843WI
cooperatiedevrijemedia.nl/2017/03/de-macht-achter-het-grote-geld-onthullingen-van-een-insider/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But some user on Sup Forums told me the protocols are a fake.

Because user.

They won. The normies are too far gone. They've planned for some of us to wake up. But it doesn't matter. We do not have a voice and the art of discrediting the opinions of opponents is deeply ingrained into the ability to control the population.

I read some of it after I saw this and it matches a lot of what we are seeing happen today.

Yes but still it's discredited as fake and nutjob conspiracy theory, like Kalergi plan.

He says basically nothing new but just confirms what we already knew.

It doesn't matter what he says, people won't wake up until this shit is played on MSM. And it will never be.

We had a topic on this yesterday and some anons were saying this video is just meant for gullible people to become clients of his own bank, which is separate for the child-eating satanists, of course. He's also giving seminars, so this could just be some kind of publicity stunt to fill seats.

Also, since a few people were wondering about this yesterday, too: the subtitles are accurate.

I watched this yesterday. The part where he talks about rituals where they sacrifice children still haunts me.

youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c

[citation needed]

I read all 1200 pages of the "Bensonial Largo" , another fucking nutjob tome and it didn't do anything for me except getting callouses turning the pages.

this guy is trying to capitalize off of retards.
he saw how much money alex jones makes,

youtu.be/f3RoomjkmP8

This really is worth watching, thanks for posting it.

If Sup Forums said to be gay, would you bend over?

>Why is this video not getting more coverage?

because it's in dutch.

Everyone is too busy being mad about Bill Nye.

Ask any normie, and see what the answer will be. MSM already labeled all this stuff years ago as conspiracies.

bump

This does not look like kid handwriting

Whoops i thought you were saying it has been factually discredited. I see what you mean now

>implying intelligent people let money control them
hahahaha

cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/my-story-fiona-barnett-hang-on-for-the-ride/
fionabarnett.org/abuse-drawings/

>Kalergi plan

since when? it's all written in his wiki page

daaaaa jewwwwwws

How to carry on when there is no hope?

quit beeing defeatist

bump

Get your shit together and stop being a defeatist, a man should not behave like that. The fight is eternal and rest will be granted after your death

You really think (((they))) wouldn't lie about it and would just admit that, yes, Protocols of Elders of Zion is true, every word, and it's their doctrine.
Get off your vespan and just THINK for yourself for once, fruttidimare

Thank you fo sharing, more people need to see this

Yes, they are fake. Even the Nazis knew that. Doesn't make them inaccurate tho

>mfw im the king of jews
>yfw we are faceless

Psssst ...

The french snipers name was Jean-Philippe Mesplede.

FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS

Stop being so gullible
There's no source about that guys past
The channel only posts some conspiracy bs

Because the media is controlled by the CIA who keeps them afloat with parent organizations.

If you want something done about it go do something about it.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0
(btw Oprah is looking like Pepe here)

Kennedy last speech
youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU

youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo

Thought about it a couple of days. Think its probably legit at this point. His recent history, or what I could find anyway, seems to check out. Company organizing the bank startup seems legit. Would be too insane and risky for a scam imo

youtube.com/watch?v=8RyJWrzdNFc

Do you know what gets to me the most? Everyone knows about the concept of the Illuminati and they treat it like a fucking meme. Like a joke. People say one thing but do and believe another. Everyone "says" things like the government is corrupt, the rich run the world, etc. but try to actually broach that as a serious topic with them and they look at you like you're crazy. No one has a memory beyond a few days now so no one connects the dots, everything just exists in a vacuum. Something big happens and people freak out about it for a short while, then they simply forget about it and move on. If something similar happens down the line, it's as though the first thing never happened--you can't reference it. The PRISM leaks were, what, four years ago? Trump brings up being spied on by the government recently and people act like he's lost his mind. "He thinks they're spying on him through MICROWAVES haha what an idiot xD"

It genuinely makes me sick.

bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html
Check out the various peoples credentials if you want. This is no scam.

bump

>Why is this video not getting more coverage?
Because it's not in English.

It is very frustrating. I remember when Snowden broke the NSA story and I thought wow this will be big. Then everyone forgot about it a couple weeks later and now no one cares all of our data is being stored.

It's not just a wiki page, the kalergi guy wrote books about it, the difference is that (((they))) will tell you that the concepts written in those books were just "inspirational" and that nobody actually sat around a table and wrote down an actual plan based on them like the "conspiracies" say. That's how they frame you as a nutjob if you say otherwise, same things with the whole "jews run the world" ordeal.
Despite many clues scattered that tied together reveal a bigger plan, (((they))) will still depict you as a lunatic if you dare to poiunt out those very ties.

>Myron Fagan
>Fagan
>Irish
It really is a battle between them and the jews.

>This guy made it very high up in the finance world
Source on this. There's no reason to believe what he's saying if it can't be confirmed that he was ever well established in the financial sector. At this point it's just a random dude in a suit making a bunch of conspiratorial claims with no actual proof besides his own word.

such a disgusting language i cant even take him seriously.

>They won. The normies are too far gone.
This is a b8 comment, but for lurking anons who might take it seriously have a look at these 2 videos (same event, same source, 1 year apart):
>youtube.com/watch?v=ns4kP2hecuM
>youtube.com/watch?v=gCrbh8843WI

I don't get it.

Watch them on their respective Jewtube pages, not as embedded videos. Notice something?

Ok now I get it, the recent one has comments disabled and lots of dislikes. If you are implying that the normies are waking up you are vastly wrong, amico mio. I have seen the clip spammed here for some time now, there were threads about it so the dislikes come from Sup Forumsacks, not from the normies.
The six gorillion worship is still rampant, sad but true.

Yea? well, but the channel isn't the main source, is it?

cooperatiedevrijemedia.nl/2017/03/de-macht-achter-het-grote-geld-onthullingen-van-een-insider/