When people use the word "gender" as if it wasn't made up by a quack pedo who chopped off a little boy's penis...

>when people use the word "gender" as if it wasn't made up by a quack pedo who chopped off a little boy's penis, tried turning him into a girl, and made him playfuck his brother which resulted in the siblings committing suicide later in life
When will people learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf

True story. Didn't know he made up the word "gender"

John Money's "experiments" were extremely fucked up and I think if more people were aware of where the term "gender identity" actually came from they would be much less sympathetic to this stupid 1-million-genders fad

chekkked

hmm, that schnozz, my judey senses are tingling

Holy shit. That's the sickest shit I've ever read
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

>sickest shit I've ever read
ah to be an optical virgin

Kek. But how can liberals support this shit? Are they braindead of something?

Bump. Never heard of this
Also this

He who controls the language, controls the debate.

No they wouldn't. People havecmade the choice to ignore the truth.

double u tee eff

>a botched circumcision

those fucking kikes

>(((Money)))
Son of Sheckel

>For several years, Money reported on Reimer's progress as the "John/Joan case", describing apparently successful female gender development and using this case to support the feasibility of sex reassignment and surgical reconstruction even in non-intersex cases.
>The 'first successful case' of gender-reassignment surgery was done by a paedophile (((psychologist))) who used to get the brother of his guinea pig to fuck him.
Pottery.

That's some fucking Mengele shit right there

>HE WAS A KIWI
WE NEED TO SINK NEW ZEALAND

Also interesting:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

I figure a lot of the zeal to get kids testicles chopped off and make them wear dresses is some fetish.

This guy was employed by a university to indulge in bizarre sexual fetishes with minors. I'm sure there are plenty that took up that torch when he departed.

>false memory syndrome
This shit is seriously fucking Orwellian.

John >MONEY

try this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

fucking kikes

>accidentally chopped his cock
>forced to fuck with his twin brother
>depression
>suicide with a shotgun
Poor kid. May you and your brother rest in peace.

At least they tried to revert the situation and make him a dude again. He even got married with a girl. Still no amount of time can delete those horrible memories.

Yes. They are mindless automatons. Laying asleep, wearing reality goggles, experiencing all the advertisements and products they can before they die.

>(((botched)))
>"Hello mr. shekelberg, I mean mr. Money, I heard you were looking for young twins for an experiment of some kind..."

But they have literally butchered a child force incest with his twin brother for god sake, just this two make money 6 gorillion times worse than hitler. Still they worship this bastard. Fucking Jews. Bastards.

Your first mistake was thinking of them as fellow humans. They are less than you.

They are cattle.

Source

Why are you so fixated on pedos and penises?

Can I get this distilled into a meme for spreading

Thanks

>Born in New Zealand.

I'm fucking mad.

All fucking kiwis must fucking hang

>After the jury ruled in favor of Harden, Judge Hugo Isenbiel was enraged by the jury's decision, which he saw as expressing approval for Hirschfeld. He overturned the verdict under the grounds that homosexuals "have the morals of dogs" and insisted that this verdict could not be allowed to stand.

Do you disagree that we should be studying it or that we shouldn't use the term 'gender' because a paedophile once studied gender identity?

Really SHILLING hard. How many threads on this did you make?

So the kikes get to perform fucked up experiments on us with no consequence all the while our history teachers not shutting the fuck up about "le ebil nazi scientists"

Something's not right here guys

this in conjunction with the bill nye shit is a devastating combo attack

Dr. John Money coined the modern usage of the term.
The modern "lel u can be whatever gender u want" is a result of this guy.

There are plenty of valid forays into the study of gender and how cultures help shape it, especially in older civilizations, but anything new is likely to be shit.