BikeLockScum undeniable evidence

I am sick of left leaning media trying to spin our glorious investigation int BikeLockScum attacker in another Sup Forums is harassing people story.

And I an doing something to fix this.

Contribute good pic, to make my evidence even stronger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-URa-PoLp6o
youtu.be/xhxr0ITSiDk
theamericanmirror.com/mystery-berkeley-police-fire-stun-grenades-trump-supporters-instigate-clash/
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/856020943600099329
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/855948646721798144
snopes.com/antifa-protestor-punch-m80/
reuters.com/news/picture/trump-rally-turns-violent-at-berkeley?articleId=USRTS12MDO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is a dick pic OK? That's all I have

Repost that shit everywhere.

it's not his dick btw it's mine

I am trying to push this on twitter too.

No need so spam Berkeley PD with this. I already send it to their dropbox.

the pic is kind of small though

Post high res pics if you have any. I can add more things to this reports.

Apparently he is still not arrested. He has been seen in public today.

I wonder if he'll be seen at any more protests

I realize this is a shoop but can't you at least make it believable, I mean the swastika is supposed to be at a 45° angle

probably not

few our psyops were concern trollling /r/anarchism, many frequent posters replied that they are afraid of being doxed

not my work

No one cares that you and your manlet friends got beat up. Deal with it OP. You weren't even there so why do you care so much?

The only thing preventing justice from being served is law and order.

Jesus Christ, faggots. What's it going to take to get it in to your heads?
>elections change nothing
>Berkeley P.D. will do nothing
They aren't on your side. The Mayor isn't on your side. The state isn't on your side.

These conflicts are manufactured. The PTB WANT(!) civil unrest. It's a necessary condition for rapid reconditioning.
The US wants to start WW3. It recognizes that the populace isn't prepared for that, so you are being radicalized. Can you think of any other time when similar events occurred?
Have you noticed this time that both sides overtly condemn anti-semitism? Eh? Eh? Even promote Israel? Eh? Eh? Imagine that. Based Gavin McInnes and his boss, Ezra Levant, leading you all to a Zionist victory...
You want to know the worst thing about getting old? Having finally worked out that all of the worst conspiracy theories are true and that your government is your real enemy, you really want to tell all the kids out there protesting, but then you find out why it took you so long to figure it out: you were just as much of a retarded sheep as those kids and there was no getting through to you.
If you want to save your civilisation, you have only one option. You have to destroy the education system, from top to bottom. Not reform it. You must destroy it.

Let's Play - Berkeley: Total War - PC
youtube.com/watch?v=-URa-PoLp6o

>You want to know the worst thing about getting old? Having finally worked out that all of the worst conspiracy theories are true and that your government is your real enemy

Fucking this. Only 18 and already super fucked up over how obviously real a lot of conspiracy theories I've seen are.

9/11 being an inside job? That's so fucking stupid, the U.S. government would never fake terror attacks and spill the blood of their own peo-
Operation Northwoods.

Fuck this shit, I used to love the West, now I realize we've failed. We're a disgrace to our forefathers.

some moldylocks
youtu.be/xhxr0ITSiDk moldylocks

They fear us because they cannot control us.

Some guy is speculating that m80s thrown by AntiFa might not be just m80. And video evidence is quite compelling. I dont think police was throwing them to incite violence, but maybe police were throwing them in Freedom speech crowd trying to divert attention and defuse tense situations; so to prevent bigger fights. On helicopter footage it seems that some stunt grenades were thrown in situations where things were very tense. Using stunt grenades on AntiFa is not efficient. They are used to be attacked by police. But Freedom Speech crowd might react to them and calm down.
Here is best source on that: theamericanmirror.com/mystery-berkeley-police-fire-stun-grenades-trump-supporters-instigate-clash/
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/856020943600099329
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/855948646721798144

pic related

THIS.

infinity chan is working on getting BAMN on terrorist list

so anyway about my dick

ll was just reading snopes
snopes.com/antifa-protestor-punch-m80/

>I was not holding a bottle in the video, especially after the smoke bomb went off. I held one when I helped clear the trash burning, but left it on the street. Please watch the video, there is no bottle, and if you notice my “arm” that is holding the bottle, has no shadowing like the rest of my arm, and the “hand” that is holding it is not really a whole looking hand, as well as the coloring, the shadowing, and the highlights on the bottle are the exact same in the other picture I sent you, which is indeed doctored, and so is that screenshot. That man in the red sweater, with the blonde hair, is actually the guy who not only assaulted my boyfriend, but was the one who kneed me in the head multiple times, I’m quite sure.

> I held one when I helped clear the trash burning,

> which is indeed doctored,

mfw reuters photoshoped bottle in hand of unimportant antifa girl just to spread nazism across the world
reuters.com/news/picture/trump-rally-turns-violent-at-berkeley?articleId=USRTS12MDO

And no one died at sandy hook.
These realizations should enrage you

The blond guy in red sweater did an AMA on pol after the BoB, never mentioned kneeing her in the face, eve though he was very happy to describe very other incident.... she is tying so hard.

Redpill me on sandy hook real quick. I've heard the theories but never cared enough to look into it.

The mayor of Berkeley is a member of antifa. Just because a political decision has been made not to arrest or prosecute does not man Clanton is innocent.

Maybe he was possessed by a demon?

Maybe the guy hit him with a bike lock first

Maybe he was trying to swat a fly and accidentally caved the guys skull in

Maybe he was mk ultra

Maybe he was sleep walking

Maybe he was high on bath salts that someone spiked him with

Or maybe he's a guilty as fuck little cowardly bitch, who deserves to get his cuck-ass stretched by big bubba, while rubbing jolly ranchers on his neck to smell nice for him.

It's just so hard to tell

Trump let me down on Hillary, Pedostar, draining the Washington swamp, and Assad's false flag chem attack

Get this one right Trumpster

I guess no one wants to explain sandy hook ay

because it's one of the most senseless conspiracy theories out there

who is the gril for green?

lauren southern

Die Nazi Scum!