Any Sup Forumsi sci majors out there?

any Sup Forumsi sci majors out there?

On Sup Forums? Surely not. No one here knows shit about anything

I'm here famiglia. BA and MA in it. Working on my PhD on Politically Theory.

Speak for yourself, fatkin.

I have a BA and no idea what to do with myself. Any suggestions?

>Can't get shit done obviously
>Even ID says ugly

You are a failure at life. kys.

BscHons and MA.

What in? What do you want to do with yourself?

Science is for faggots.

I have a masters for gendered political theory

I study physics

U G L Y

No faggot, I actually want a job after graduation

well that's good since polsci majors know shit about nothin

Freelance write man. That's all I can suggest, but it's the best option. You're not going to get a consultancy job straight out of school unless you're in an Ivy League/Oxford/Cambridge old boy's club. However, these guys are usually pretty dense, and the wheat gets separated from the chaff in the industry. When that happens they look for the guys who are putting out good content independently. Write for websites, blogs, newspapers, whatever you can do. Look for freelance work writing policy recommendation. Build a portfolio, have a google docs folder dedicate to everything you wrote, and make a portal in google docs for your work with links to published materials and the original files of the other stuff, and put that link on your resume. You'll get picked up just fine as long as you put yourself out there.

There's nothing worse than working for someone else, in a non-Poli sci job, when you're a political scientist. If you've done well at the subject, you'll be in conflict with your bosses because you know where to pick out the flaws in business process, you'll improve it best for you and they'll hate it and there's plenty of conflict. All because you know how to conceptualise within frameworks and every other industry other than policy hates it. Work for yourself.

Biochem student

i mastered the blade, does that count as a degree?

no but I took some electives in it, loved it but the whole department is filled with burnout commies and jews, most started to realize the errors of their ways as the community college was plagued with niggers who came for the financial aid handouts and then dropped all classes, good job commies, like I said they started to realize the error of their ways, too little too late. You could tell those who loved Freud and Marx were disillusioned and would start telling me that their ideas were grand than after any pushback would agree they are Utopian and unrealistic. My one teacher was a "conscientious objector" who obviously hated America because his brother had a stroke playing highschool footbal XDDDD
Yeah screw America they don't care about us, it's not like he and his brother were asmathic retards no, it's America the big and evil who sends youths to die playing wars and football, fucking boomers and their psycho babble, good for them, reap what you sow, sell your cloak and buy a swords you cucks

>political science major
>knowing shit about dick
good lord I made a mistake taking a polisci course as a gen ed requirement
thought it would be fine seeing as the majority of the class was there because it was their major

>2017
>Trying to get a PhD in memes.

UGLY OIEL
fucking kebab

Yes I am. I come here to laugh at you

lol goodjob getting a useless degree, most of us were smart enough to just take it as an elective while getting a trade, you nigger

BA Politics and MSc in International Relations. Currently working as a consultant at the UN. Life's good.

Contrary to popular belief, poli sci majors are not meme degrees. But there were a lot of people there who just wanted their bachelor's degree and didn't give a shit about the course. Also, in the major universities, it is very sickening to have to deal with Guardian reading, Tony Blair voting, Antifa supporting, genderfluid neoliberals. My experience was good, but I'm glad I got out of there.

Actually, you're dead on the money. My dissertation is on the proliferation of pop-culture and counterculture memes as the major contemporary vehicle for personal political alignment.

Please post it here when you're finished. Sounds funny. You're not that guy from UCL, are you?

Nuh-uh

ay! you can be this teach

No I'm not. Birmingham. I'll be happy to share it here when I'm finished because god know the faggots on here (Read: Leafs and Sven) need some fucking book learning. I'm writing it as objectively as I can, but I'm sliding in the redpilled wherever I can subtly.

Well, considering I want to teach as soon as I get my PhD, I pretty much will be that professor. I'll probably have a Kek statue on my desk in my office.

I've been thinking about studying poli sci, but I feel like I might end up with no job and a fuckload of debt. Do you think there's any hope if I just get a Bacherlors?

1st year politic student

Just discovered I posses a scientific expertise thanks to Based Bill. AMA me anything!

It's only a meme degree with no hope if that's your perspective on it. I entered my degrees knowing that I wanted to work in something related to politics, economics, international relations, etc and I came out pretty well. But a lot of people there just wanted their bachelors degree so they can work in some auditing firm or as a business development executive or whatever.

Also, politics, economics and IR jobs require a master's degree. Study hard, get experience, make use of your university's career services and you'll be successful. Good luck Norwanon

me too man. I fucking love science!

i worked in a research firm as a secretary. All the researchers have master degrees in different social sci.
the hiring website's thinly veiled message was you wont get a job without a masters degree

Pretty sure I'll be straight on the Civil Service graduate scheme after I graduate with a 2:1 in Politics from Leeds

you can be the bizarro cool version but only if you put your heart and effort into user!

Thanks, I like to believe I would have a chance because I am very passionate about politics, and I want to do something that I actually would enjoy rather than force myself through something just for the money.

I guess I just have to buckle up and get ready for a long ride then.

Lol