Which European country has the comfiest towns and villages?

Which European country has the comfiest towns and villages?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaJseJuNGs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm gonna have to go with Romania.

bavaria

Spain or Italy

Slovenia

Poland or Hungary
>only countries fighting mudslimes

Maybe Austria
>closed their borders to the rapefugees

Southern France
Northern Italy

Moldova

Bulgaria and turkey

Italy
There are no Muslims in most European villages anyway, Germany excluded

Poland

All of them

Switzerland

None. Fuck off, we're full.

Even in Germany, they don't live in villages. Those aren't big enough for their parallel societies.

They all go into the bigger cities.

Better than brazil

neither are european

italy

Britain

Most towns are shit but the rich white village areas are God-tier

Middle and southern France, especially the center (Aquitaine, limousin, Auvergne)

Yup

Honestly they're all the same. After you've seen one, all the other look the same. Just go somewhere cheap

I liked Normandy though.

I think every European country has its fair share of /comfy/ villages tb.h

Probably west germany or east holland, although every european village is comfier than any village outside the sacred europa.

Depends on your personal preference.

For small quaint little villages with their own church and a very local and green feel England cannot be beaten.

Fuck off, we're full.

>tfw living in a countryside village with no Muslims

If only this actually happened to me

Britain of course

:D

youtube.com/watch?v=EaJseJuNGs4

belg ;^)

No offense but Belgium is not a very beautiful country. Completely flat

Pic looks incredibly fake.

I'd go for the Baltics.

no it doesn't

people are bpriu d rmkdr

I wish more places in England looked like this. Nowadays it's just red brick terraced houses everywhere and a high street with Greggs on it.

no it's not but that's not even an argument anyway ;)

Tell me i am planning to move

Either Italy or Spain

I heart Britain is nice. Plus they love Indians.

Any italian borgo is pretty comfy.
I live in the capital but I hope in 10 years i'll have enough money to buy some rustic 2 floor house in a town like this and make a family.
Pro is quietness, fresh air, clean streets, tight community, no nigger, no degeneracy, no islam, top quality food made or hunt from the local, etc.
Cons are the job situation which is very lacking (to find an employment which has good pay and stability is very hard), people knowing each other a lot so much gossip and talking on people's back, not many things to do and/or to make them you need to go to nearest city which is 20km away and so on. The usual stuff.

But since i'm a fucking shut-in user whose world rotates around a computer, almost none of those are a problem, except for the work one.

stay away of Europe you piece of shit. We are fullTHIS

Monaco

>hates indian, hardworking people
>is fine with muslim subhumans taking over his country
What did he mean by this

While you're here i got some questions.
I'm learning italian but I can't go there too ofter. What are the best way to get better at understanding ?
I already read newpaper everyday

I'd also like to understand the south accent (like napolitan), the north accent is kinda "academic"

I was in a small village in Toscana last summer in holidays and i have to say that i will spend the last years of my life there. Amazing people and amazing place. (i'm learning Italian already)

How about Pooland?

>What is a false dichotomy: the post

hahahh we are in the same deal

how much would a fixer-upper 2 floor house cost there?

Lol depends where in Romania. Having been there a lot the majority of small towns are shit holes.

Northern Spain.

Tasmania

We just need European people in Europe. But if i have to choice i will go the Indian everyday. BUT WE ARE FULL

nobody understands neapolitan, don't bother

Must be tough to learn italian from german !
Not the same roots and all
What newpaper do you read in italian ? (I read Corriere della Sera ahaha)

Aha I heard that, even italians needs subtitles to watch a movie with a napolitan accent in it

Isn't French and Italian really similar?

Dalmatia- Croatia

neapolitans are the mexicans of Italy, don't visit naples if you come here

Bungalowville?

oh hell no

Because it's a place in 'murica, Google reverse it

Visit the countryside. Villages like that are a dime a dozen.
It's only when you get to the urban sprawl it gets awful.

It is. Is hard as fuck but i like it so is more easy when you like something. I read TrentoToday because i can find this newpaper in a biblotec near of were i live but it arrive to my city with 2 days of delay hahah but is ok. And i try to find always Italian people to speak with but in my city there aren't many. We all know that the best way to improve is talking with a native speaker

I love European landscapes. I could die happy there.

There are several italian youtubers who cash in on our linguistic peculiarities,mostly normie shit but you could learn something. I also suggest italian music,maybe De André, he was an anarchist but he had really good texts and pronounce.

There are a lot of similarities yes, we share the same roman roots
It's not as tough as when I had to learn english
But sadly, unlike english, there are not a lot of movies/tv shows/interesting websites in italian to get used to the language

You have to go there

I've been told that but well...
I went a lot to northern italy (Roma, around Milano too)
I've been to a town named Faenza too, i don't remember where it is i was little

THIS

Every comfy villages are full of tourists in the summertime

Maybe some places in Transylvania and Bucovina. The South is boring and ugly.

Old quarter in old capital, no place like home right?

I'll look into that thanks
I've been listening to some italian musics, I like Lucio Battisti

This. Villages like this are not uncommon. Luckily my family come from Suffolk country folk so i spent a lot of my time in sleepy low population country villages. Best childhood memories anyone could ask for.

Switzerland

yes it is.

i've been there

Latvia.

>those colors

You guys are rightful Russian clay

Rome? I've never been to Europe lmao

I'd say french is the second most similar language to italian after spanish (which any italian can understand without having studied) but still pretty different. So you're lucky because other than learning different words, you have to do nothing as we share the same grammatical roots.
I'd say keep on reading but also watch italian dubbed movies with french subs, then after awhile switch to italian dub and italian sub. Do it with movies you've already seen in french. Also download Duolingo for your phone, it's a pretty based app and I've used it alot for improving my french. One last thing, if you play games try to hang with italians (i know, its bad, but forcing yourself to interact with people and making them understand you is a very good practice method).
I'd leave the accent thing, napolitan is recognized as a different language than italian, which is also completey different from sicilian, calabrese and Apuliese. There's no point in learning them and people from center/north can barely understand them so it's kind of the opposite: those guys need to learn speak italian most of the time.

Nice to hear, Toscana, Marche, Umbria and some Lazio are top tier when it comes to mountain towns. Sicily, Campania and Sardegna are better with beach towns.

Depends: split italy in two, north and south, and you already ahve a drastic difference. What would cost 100/150k in center-north, you could find at 50/100k in south in teh same situation. But buying things in south italy has much more implications for obvious reasons. Then it depends on the town. Some towns are really amazing, all renewed, very touristic, perfectly kept, lot of services and all. A 2 floors house there would even reach 200k (or even 300k on extreme cases) depending on the distance from the town's center. Also what makes a huge difference is if the house has been renewd in the past years. Some of those houses are a century old if not more.

Frig off Manolo. We are full

If you're talking about Maramures, Sibiu, some parts of Moldavia, you're right.

i tried them all and italy takes the prize imo

>Village
>Rome
Hahhahah

Austria!

Thanks for the big answer ! I can't play a lot these days, but when I do, I always try to get along with italians if I cross their path
I'll do that for the movies
But do you have some good original italian movies ?
So Napolitan and Sicilian are like the Breton language in France ?

England

If you like Chinese tourist, go to this town. I had never seen so much yellow people in my life

What are you searching for?
medieval, rural, natural, isolated?
food, entretaining, party?
neat, savage, agricultural

the ardennes aren't

definetely not the netherlands we have a MASSIVE refugee problem in the towns and the villages are all inbred

Pussy. Preferably pussy of a blonde white woman.

A mirror and a blonde wig will be enough for a turkcroach

France has comfy ones

>Germany excluded
Muslims, even foreigners in general almost exclusively live in the cities. Typical reason is that houses outside of the cities are privately owned.

I've just heard some stories about a small number of villages being used to house refugees

Every continental european country has comfy little gems, I do think Italy has the most of them because of our urbanization history but I might be wrong

Ye let them have the illusion their countries have the best landscapes climate people and freedom