UKRAINA

The DNR said on arrival at the Donbass American military trainers

ria.ru/amp/world/20170425/1493074334.html

You motherfuckers?

> ukraine

top kek

You have to understand that it's not american and not trainers. Chocholocaust is implemented by using very similar template as with ireland, israel, cyprus, korea, germany, etc..
Russia and Western "allies" of ukraine are one and the same red white and blue axis of Dr Evil serving as objects of military deception. So think about another military psyop where hundreds of thousands CIA homos dressed as jews perform trips to Uman Rebbe Nachman grave resembling Mecca number II. Not a single jew among those borats. Israel is CIA military base. So they were stirring shit martini long before Maidan. Lithuania also was used as proxy where CIA homos have al-qaeda bases enabling to play major roles in CIA lemon party gestapo geopolitical affairs.

>The DNR said on arrival at the Donbass American military trainers
What did he mean by this?

Russian clay, should take it back Vlad

i дoнт кнoш

> mfw get potatopilled by a homeless lithuanian

So, are Russian trainers shit or are the DNR 'soldiers' untrainable?
Discuss.

didn't britpakistan lose most of its clay and is now reduced to being a bitchboy state that's making a fuss about quitting a trade alliance?

Private property doesn't exists in CIA lemon party gestapo. So any and all real estate is encrypted distributed network of commonwealth p2p nodes dual use technology weapons - they serve as dorms and cement shoes at the same time. So if you own your home - you're some sort of mental patient old man from the country that no longer exist for him.

Trump chmo.

Ктo этoт вeдyщий

sergey druzhko

It's not him.

looks just like that another CIA homo - alex jones.

Cyкa хoхoлшкa

>What did he mean by this?
I'm trying to figure that out myself.

Does this mean the US is still working against Russia?
I thought things were supposed to get better.

>I thought things were supposed to get better.
Never trust an American running for office. They always promise us peace but then start wars. Wilson, FDR, Trump, it's all the same. The American people want peace but we never get it.

"DNR reports on the arrival of american trainers in Donbass"

This sucks, I don't follow mainstream media anymore but the most I have gathered is that Trump is fully against Assad and Iran now.
Just a few more steps and hes going to start picking a fight with Russia.

They've been saying that for years now

>Trump is fully against Assad and Iran now.
It's hard to tell what Trump thinks. Certainly the people in senior positions like McMaster want war. I do think Trump and Bannon wanted conflict with China even back during the campaign. Now they seem to have reversed that but with their focus on North Korea they may be wanting to weaken China long term by taking out their client state. Time will tell.

The US is training the Ukrainian military for combat operations. It looks like the war will get hot soon. They likely want to release tensions in the area I'm a local war and end the Ukrainian project because it costs everyone involved so much money. Then they'll probably lift sanctions on Russia and drop the whole conflict. The question is whether or not Russia will be allowed to reconquer Ukraine or at least part of it.

could you explain this shit to me, because I honestly don't know what the fuck is going on and I don't read Cyrillic.

You know your shit, congratulations, you have unraveled the coded despair beneath all of modernity, you ever top by the USA I'll share some home made beer. Probably never happen, but either way take care of yourself.

Its definitely a weird situation.
During the elections Trump promised the exact opposite would happen.
Now its back to Russia being the bad guy again.

bump