>>122725623

>“Kong men are not gentlemen at all,” said Lung. “If you go on a date, you pick up the girl, open the door for her, pick up the bill, and send her home. That’s very basic. And yet I’ve never seen a Kong man who has done it. But Western men do. I’m an international man eater, so I aim at a global market.”

Fuck women seriously.

Muh independant and smart but still expect men to behave according to traditional gender roles.

Women are wired to pursue masculinity. The dating market has globalized, especially in a place like Hong Kong.

Hong Kong men have two choices: 1. Sit around and complain, hoping that women will eventually come crawling back. 2. Apply their higher than white average IQ's, learn from foreigners, man the fuck up, and start macking their bitches back into the kitchen.

Ironically Japs are in exactly the same position as HK men. I know you're just a betamax gaijin but still.

The only correct solution is what China is doing, pushing back on feminism through legislation. The greatest thing they did was to no longer allow women to get alimony. If you want to see a country with a truly red pilled approach to feminism and kikery it's China. Just wish the rest of Asia would follow them.

>he's too much of a faggot to hold open a door

Fio best girl
MSX best game
MS3 best final mission

I'm Japanese actually, and married. Not that it really matters.

Legislation helps but I'd hardly call it the only correct solution. Maybe for Chinese people. They love licking their government's boots.

I'll hold a door for anyone if you're close enough, but fuck that gentleman shit, women are no ladies no more.

Personal responsibility is how it should be handled. Legislating just gives more power to the state. Ladies and gentlemen not cunts and bastards.

Why marry if you know there's a large risk of her cunting out and taking half your shit?
This is a case of a government doing what's right for its citizens for once. Sometimes a state needs more power or power to not fuck over men who are the ones who create fucking civilisation. Also I like how a Jap is typing correct English on an internet forum. You really fooled me.

I don't mind picking up the tab when I know it gets me my dick sucked.

>I'm an international man eater
Asian men are so fucked.

>I'll hold a door for anyone if you're close enough

Exactly. You're a faggot.

The next time you hold open a door for a man, refrain from slapping him on the ass and shouting "HEY THERE BIG DICK, HOW ABOUT I SLOB ON YOUR KNOB", ok?

At least HK women arent like those filipino gold diggers who date fat old britcucks

Asian women are disgusting with how much they hate their race of men.

You realize marriage isn't exactly the same in every country right? Culture aside, the legal contract for Japanese marriage is different than yours or mine. Ffs Dad use your head

This. Only a theta race would be so divided against itself.
Only because they have a bit more wealth. If they were on a similar economic level, they would be fucking ditching HK like the plague. Really makes you think.

I didn't say it was. But typically in the west, alimony fucks over men completely. Almost every anti-fem thread is about this issue, how the fuck have you not been paying attention?

That's just common courtesy here to hold the door if someone is right behind you.

I dunno mate. Seems to me you're very insecure about your sexuality if you can't even hold the door to a random person without feeling like on your knees beging for that cock in your mouth.

Piece of trash closet homo.

WALL

I did it once.... she was just a THOT.

projecting this hard

Women are born traitors.

There are less expensive, more practical ways of getting blowjobs. Either drive by and pick up a whore to get it done, or if you have good looks just get some drunk slut at a bar or club.

The whole dating thing is demeaning and costly, especially when a lot of those women turn out to ugly or have awful body hygiene.

>raise men with confucian values like submitting to authority even when they know the authority figure is full of shit, treating your elders as though they are gods and you are a useless worm, never taking credit or demanding recognition, never taking risks, and competing and bullying solely through passive aggressive womanly shaming and forming cliques like high school girls
>intentionally raise men as spineless beta feminine worms, act surprised when they retreat in to childish escapist hobbies like anime and video games where they can fantasize about living life like an actual man, and women would literally rather spend their entire lives alone than date them

loving
every
laugh

This but western men and women in terms of cultural upbringing are not so different when you think about it

HK girls = gold diggers, that's why they're not marrying

My condolences