He must have something under his sleeve

Is he just a master bluffer? Whats his secret? Gog and magog?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
youtube.com/watch?v=VovFaEd-Kp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Samsong opchong

Do you mean something up his sleeve?

Ha has alien technology in his bases underground. Just look into his eyes, they aren't a human eyes.

>look into his soulless eyes
He's just Asian doing what Asians do when they have power

ys

He's just a pig with extra long arms and legs who wears a wig and human clothing.

But asians are aliens.

He's a dictator of a country that is lead completely by propaganda and fearing the government, if he bends over to anyone his country will be Argentina'd in no time

He's a genius.
>have strongest army this earth has ever seen
>technology that's atleast 20 years ahead of the western world
>cover everything up and act retarded on national television to act like your country is shit
>launch defect missiles to act like your technology is shit
>"oh no , our missiles so shit compared to big american ones hehe"
>talk shit about pretty much any strong country and threaten to nuke them
>wait for country to take bait
>absolutely obliterate said country in mere minutes
>call it self defence cause the country attacked you first
scared yet , americunt?

Not okay.

also , lil' kim is really handsome.

NORTH KOREA HAPPENING:
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

Lol

There is a small group of senior elite that run the country. Lil Kim is just a figure head. Why don't you know this pol?

Pipe down Argie

Whatever he's got, Washington's taking it seriously. I'm giddy with excitement fellas

are you the guy with the pics of the three kims on your wall over your computer?

has two nuclear-armed satellites orbiting above the US. if detonated, it causes a nuclear EMP and sends us back to the stoneage, along with the rest of the world.

Samsung Option

He is uncircumcised and ashamed of it.

yes

top lel

Lel

I don't get it. He went to school outside of N. Korea. Doesn't he know just by comparison how shitty his country is?

Laughing every laugh

Cnn pls

hes a bogdanoff
Gas all kikes

His mother was born in Japan

>tfw i have that exact same ventilator

This thread is extremely bizarre, I don't understand know what you mean by it.

They should all be at the same height, the Great Leader Kim Il Sung, Great General Kim Jong Il and Great Comrade Kim Jong Un are not hierarchical in some way.

Eternal President always goes first

lmao, why? jw

>birds of the same feather flock together

Romanian anons might understand best

I regularly shill for the Kims

>He must have something under his sleeve

The Samson Option of a orbital nuke EMP.

not good enough of an answer desu

Those eyes are beyond crooked.

>secret
NK has the famous Dildo corps for maximum butthurt for USA after they nuked yellow stone park.

She looks like my male neighbour

It's just a ploy by China to weaken America's military

Was a good time user..

I always thought Gog/Magog was Erdogan

I honestly feel bad for all of them.

>kim
has no choice really, he needs to keep up the "STRONG BRAVE LEADER WHO IS AGAINST AMERICA!" to make his parents proud. and he doesent know any better, he was born into this

>the civilians
are just (like kim) born into this, they have no choice.
if they go against the state, they're killed
if they go with the state, they're killed by US
they're fucked in both ways

I really want NK to stay desu, it's the last 1940's-ish dictatorship left on the planet and I dont want it gone ;-;

I'm in it for life. A life changing experience happen to me in highschool where a Chinese student who had emigrated here claimed to be truly North Korean through his aunt, or some other distant relative. When we were in middle school he would preach maoism towards everyone and it got to the point where he got into a shouting match with our NDP english teacher about whether or not mao dindu nuffin. In highschool he would then teach me about the Juche ideology. This went on for many years but he would always claim in his thick accent that Korean women were the greatest. His obsession went a little bit to far and he began stalking girls. It got the point where two girls called the office to get him away from them. The office then talked to his parents, who showed no concern. Needless to say, they are back in China. He is in the Manchuria somewhere trying to cross the border. A journey to Choson if you will. His mother returned briefly here to tell me this situation, and she fears that he will get himself killed.

He's a master buffeter

god bless

youtube.com/watch?v=VovFaEd-Kp0

let's hope he makes it

Communist propaganda

you've told me about your friend, but not about why you have a DPRK flag and the 3 Kims up there. I'm not faulting you, just wondering what you believe and why.

north korea is comfy desu

better than south korea
I cannot describe his accent. It is that of an asian man who migrated here as a preteen who has a bit of singlish in his voice that makes him sound even more autistic.

you could say north sudan is better than south sudan but you still wouldn't get a flag and photos of their leaders up on your wall

>tfw no great leader to chill with

north sudan's ideology and culture aren't nearly as entertaining or interesting

I gotchu senpai

>tfw you'll never take a group picture this badass

My friends went to North Korea recently if you wanna see some pics

oh yes please!

Get ready there's gonna be quite a lot

He's the little bully who has a hard older brother at school
Seems like the big brother is leaving school soon and the little bully is gonna get a righteous kicking

Wanna see a Selfie with a NORK general?

hundreds of artillery pieces facing Seoul and US base...

plus the unguided meme icbms

I didnt think pictures with soldiers were allowed :o

Apparently he was a "sweetie"

glorious pic

arch of reunification

kimilsungia and kimjongilia

KIS square

everything looks so...
empty

>Gog and magog?
thats russia breh. well, Scythian in general. there is a reason Paul talked of the barbarian AND the Scythian. I don't remember which is which, but one is talking of the land, and the other is the people group. demons have territory. thats why rothschild destroyed the tsar.

NK beer

Chatter my NGO intel consultancy picked up points to one or more North Korean subs of the east coast of the US. Possibly able to target NY or Washington. inb4 LARP

do you think it would be safe to book a trip to north korea now?

I feel like just checking the place out with a few friends but I dont know if a war is about to break out

QT.

kaesong, dprk

This is actually not possible btw

"wall of friendship" plaques from other countries

that's it lads. hope you enjoyed

>when your country becomes a verb because you're such massive faggots

Thanks for the dump user, really interesting.

Why is that pond empty?

Where are the starving children that I hear about on CNN?

Of course man, no worries

meant for