Witness: Trump also raped 12-year-old — and used her disappearance to threaten another victim

rawstory.com/2016/11/witness-trump-also-raped-12-year-old-and-used-her-disappearance-to-threaten-another-victim/

trump digusts me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fake news

sage in all fields

>ywn rape a 12 year old
feels bad meng

>Has influence
>Rapes 12 year olds

Tell me something I don't know user.

Man those peskie russians and their making people make up false rape claims.

As if The_Donald wouldn't kill the jew lawyer pulling this shit, to protect Trump at this point. Fucker will swing from a tree with a mask connected to a Zyklon B tank.

this would win me back in a second after that muh 6 millions stunt.

I see liberals on the internet saying that Trump should go to prison over an allegation. It's sad to see how far we've fallen.

In a decade, a rape allegation will probably get you in prison.

>rawstory

What's next, he raped a steering wheel from fake driving?This is getting old.

there is nothing money can't buy. really the only motivation to become that rich is to get the finest of the finest black market pleasures.

Reliable source: Anonymous (ID: B7Q619TX) murdered 4-year-old, then had sex with its corpse - before raping the child's twin sister and then locking it in a box.

He already raped this wife, why is this shocking?

check out this hot scoop i just got wind of

Multiple sources tell me that OP murdered and then raped a 4 year old.

bumpity

>Man those peskie russians and their making people make up false rape claims.
The lawsuit is real and the victim swore an affidavit.

>I see liberals on the internet saying that Trump should go to prison over an allegation
How is this any different?
>I see conservatives on the internet saying that Clinton should go to prison over an allegation

>allegation
Except there is overwhelming evidence in Clinton's case. Not even the same thing. You leftshits and your fucking false equivalence.

>before raping the child's twin sister and then locking it in a box
Blatantly fake news. Op would only rape boys because he's a fag.

Wtf I hate Drumpf now

You are a street shitter, your whole country disgusts me.

Sage nigger

Nothing to lose. Might as well double down.

>The alleged victim, identified in the suit as “Jane Doe,” claims Trump brutally raped her in 1994, when she was 13 years old, and threatened to harm her and her family if she talked.
>Two other women — identified as “Joan Doe” and “Tiffany Doe” — have been added to the newer suit as witnesses.
Jane Doe, Joan Doe and Tiffany Doe

Nice anonymous faggot sources again
*yawns*
*chugs coffee*

Also why sue for money? Why not go to the police? Women are the worst. Was probably hoping Trump would give her a check to throw out the case even though both parties knew it was fake.

Um

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

hot

*farts*