How do you guys feel about the demographic winter facing white people...

How do you guys feel about the demographic winter facing white people, and western countries being colonized by low IQ populations?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0tn516wqFtR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At first I wanted to fight it, now I think I ight just let go.

Let the leftists have their brown dicks and watch everything collapse.

niggers are not nation builders

it's sad but since I won't have kids I don't worry. change will take another 50 years and I'll be dead by then. so fuck it. there will be another renaissance 300 years later.

It's pretty depressing

I might just go and be hermit in the woods somewhere and think about where everything went wrong

all that is necessary for nigger to win is for white men to do cucking

white people dying is good for the world desu

It breaks my balls, having the pinnacle of human civilization destroy itself out of sheer stipidity. The worst part is that even if people come to their senses, there aren't many pleasant ways to reverse the trends

Bad in the intermediate term, but at some point genetic engineering will become a thing and improve the average genetic stock of every population group so much that it won't really be a problem, other races will basically become equivalent to high-quality white people and the quality of white people will improve as well.

Huh? I'm a young man in great shape getting laid by lots of different women of multiple sexy races

Lol

Waaaah waaaah muh white nation. Hahahaha beta

I used to be deeply depressed over this. But I realized, in a Darwinian sense, that whatever happens is supposed to happen.

White people as a collective have become too weak, too gullible, too naive. This is just an evolutionary mistake correcting itself. And it's about time White people feel some evolutionary pressure once again. Only through hardship and struggle can White people remain the masters of the world. As soon as we become lazy, spoiled, feminine cunts, we will lose power.

But the genes are still there. Biologically, not much has changed for White people. It's just a toxic culture of complacency and blind tolerance towards strangers who seek to destroy us.

All we need is a rekindling of the fire within, a cultural shift. And I can see it happen: libtards, sjws, feminists are miserable, diseased, lonely, sickly people. How many stories have you heard recently of "Refugees Welcome" girls being violently raped by Muslims? How many "human rights activists" have been murdered by niggers in Africa? And those stories are being shared, and people are beginning to develop an understanding for it. Pattern recognition works its magic in our brains, and even the most delusional must one day snap out of their illusory world, or die.

Small enclaves of like-minded, identitarian Whites are springing up all over the White world. They reject the multicultural world, the global empire of nothingness, and instead prefer a more natural life. Though small and persecuted, with great odds against us, we continue to struggle -- and this struggle, too, will make us more resistant, stronger, more careful, more intelligent.

We are prepared for what's coming, because we are honest enough to see it. The liberal city folk are the ones who will really die from the nigger infestation they have imported into their neighborhoods. Stock up on guns, stock up on foods. Be prepared for what's coming, and be prepared to seize this chance for your White interests.

New dark age incoming

It makes me feel happy that Europe and the Western Nations can finally have their share of cultural diversity!

I feel great about it because I am a high IQ nonwhite, and

vocaroo.com/i/s0tn516wqFtR

It makes me fucking mad, and I hope we'll see Europeans finally stand up and take back their countries. Maybe that's a long shot, though.

Whites won't fix it.

They can't stop blaming others for their shortcomings long enough to judge/sort out their own race. Probably why whites get so fucking pissed off whenever anyone brings up the opiate epidemic in the USA and Canada (which is disproportionately impacting whites).

Let's run that through shall we. I'm not so confident.

>Researchers discover 1000 different IQ genes that can be edited

>They develop an "IQ vaccine" that you can give to children, or even to a baby while it is in the womb.

>The left goes batshit insane. "IQ is a spectrum!" "Who's to say what's smart and what's stupid!" "People are perfect they way they are!" "Dumb Lives Matter!" "This is Eugenics! You are all literally Hitler!" etc etc

So we have 70% of western civilisation effectively calling any genetic improvements "Eugenics" and all of the scientists "Literally Hitler". This will destroy the careers of the scientists. They won't go anywhere near genetic engineering. Or worse, it will be made illegal.

I don't think anyone on this board thinks about that, we just do paper craft and origami

We need some madman to get his hands on the nuclear codes.

But those arguments will not be convincing to most parents, who care about giving their children every possible advantage in an increasingly competitive world than political correctness. And the fact that the Chinese will be doing it will create a sense of urgency to adopt it in the West as we'll.

We need more people like Anders Behring Breivik. He aptly identified the issues that the west is facing.

As a whole there is nothing I can really do to stop the overall issue however I intend on having a large white family of around 5-7 kids. I also intend to home school them. I also intend on doing all I can to support local white businesses. I know I can't directly change the way the world is but I will do all I can to help my people.

I'm trying to figure out the demographics of people who say "how do you feel about __" rather than "what do you think about ___?"
my hypothesis is that is a female trait.

I don't really give a shit
I'm pretty white (not scandinavian white, eastern europe white)
I'm muslim
Don't have a problem with other races/religion
Life is good
Enjoy european culture

It's all good in my side

Since Europoors are welcoming this with open arms theres nothing that can be done to stop it.

Why is germany so based

I should be very mad but I'm growing out of it. All that is important for me is that if I can't have beautiful white women then no one can. They can have their Arab rape culture while I sit back and do nothing.

Top Kek

non-white people are better slaves.

You're a Muslim. Your opinions mean nothing

You ok, eliot? Dem feels amiright?

Because ofcourse America funding jihadists and destroying libya has nothing to do with the current migrant crisis that's ruining Europe.

Well at least you guys tried to elect a non-globalist. Shame how that turned out.

private jamal pretending not to be a nigger on the interwebz. go step on a nork landmine if you're so worried about whites dying out.

Germany is the opposite of basad achmed.

>Nignog
>wapafapanese
Are you sure?

Best post.

Have you done your yearly read through of hunter & the Turner diaries yet?

Don't just nod tho mon ami, do your part. Stock up on weapons & train & work out. Bring others into WN, go join your local G.I., RF, GUD or FN.

actual nips don't post on Sup Forums. he's a nigger marine stationed over there.

If we get to that specific point it's either time to brutally massacre those people in a Civil War or we deserve to fail and die.

Romans asked that same question

Should have included you in here, I'm not sure I agree with your argument, but each individual point is very convincing.

Soon you will have third worlders who will make your women terrified and wish they had Elliot instead.

Feels ass. Swedes are the first to go. Luckily the scandinavian race will live on through you guys tho

kek, it turned out better than your election.

No one is forcing you to take in the rapefugees. They're only coming to Europe because its filled with clueless fags who don't know any better.
And by this point most of the migrants aren't even refugees from the middle east, they're just greedy niggers.

Of course your kind blindly believe the media telling you that its 100% poor women and children from war-torn countries and anyone who says otherwise is a nazi.

Exactly: the life of my dog is worth more than the all the followers of Islam. I wouldn't hesitate if given the chance to make that call.

Probably the same as you feel about white people stealing the wealth of the very people and murdering their ancestors:
Pretty good.

What wealth?

Neutral. We can't stop the invasion. Best we can do is to educate the second and third generations to lessen the IQ slump.

Feels good brother.

> I'm a chechen invader
> Life's good since my people are invading yours

Rly shakes me up

We must purge all nonwhite DNA from the west. There is no other option

Yeah, worked for steroids.

>we can't stop the invasion
Nice defeatism, faggot.

Like we need to have ever growing population, little drop in white population is not problem, over population of good for nothing dindus is

Chechnya is a joke. Invade russia instead.

I was refering to that chechen nigger poster.

Maybe you're right.

>Only Asian girls will date me
>Know deep down that I will never have half-spawn with them

Does anyone else know this feel?

It's better to not have children at all then to bring another nonwhites into the world

>muslim

>european culture

crucify yourself

This

Just watch it all burn - I don't really care

What comes after winter anyway? Spring.

It's sad but necessary what happens at the moment, but it's useful for what comes next. The weak whites that have brought this on themselves will die off, fail to reproduce and be purged from the genepool. It brings full circle and to closure the problem of having so many weak whites able to suceesfully reproduce after WWII killed off the best of a generation's genepool.

But the environment of militant leftism, invaders and mudshits is providing the adversity needed to forge a tougher, better, more united generation of whites. Fewer will be left after this transition, but what's left will be united and much better in quality. We can already see the green shoots of the next, stronger generation of whites emerging. I think it might even be as much as two thirds of our own kind we need to shed to end the problem But once we are through this we can push back properly without having to worry about internal divisions among our kind.

All these enclaves and nationalist groups beginning to form among young European whites, they are the future and and they are the generation that will begin turning things around. For now though we just have to be patient and wait for the cycle to complete no matter how bad things seem in the short-term. We conquered most of the world much as a small minority and forged new countries where we become the majority. If we did that, before from a position as a minority, we can do it again in our own homelands this time.

The one stolen in the form of land, ressources and labour.

The Brit gets it. I also fought and argued at every turn, but now, I say if we're naive and complacent enough, as a whole, to allow this, then we deserve what's coming.

I say don't lose your hopes yet, white people can still deliver a big punch even if they're 5% of the population. Just look at the Rhodesia war or apartheid.
We don't need big numbers, don't get intimidated by the jew propaganda that wants the nigros to be strong and corageous, once they fight organization they'll fall apart.

JUST GIVE UP GOYIM. AREN'T YOU FEELING A LITTLE TIRED? GO TAKE A NAP.

GOOD

GOOD

Fucking this.
I'm still fighting, but this is exactly what's happening.

I still want to fight it. But I'm shifting my focus more to clearing out my land innawoods, building a home, and prepping. I wanna be really comfy while the world burns.

This week is blackpill week for me....ask again later.

that pic...

now I feel bad about myself

I left the house yesterday to go fishing. Driving down my street I see, in the middle of the road to negresses walking with their hoarde of young. I have to drive on the wrong side of the road to negotiate this obstacle. They yelled something as I passed. There is a sidewalk, and it works quite well. These people are mentally ill. I fear for the future of all white nations that think diversity is a good thing.