Are xenoestrogens real Sup Forums?

Are xenoestrogens real Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXy2IoqwNjw
youtube.com/watch?v=IBrRxWdLDBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not gay or anything but that water looks pretty nice.

Yes. We're being pussified.
Enjoy the golden age of traps

This is no /x/ tier jet lane or something. Xenoestrogens are a proven thing to exist

Who knows? That would explain a lot of things.

> Nearly 150,000 American teens identify as transgender. Millennials are now the "gayest generation." And there are thousands more who don't identify anywhere on the LGBTQ spectrum, but still don't feel comfortable in strictly binary bathing suits.
youtube.com/watch?v=XXy2IoqwNjw

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

yes.

which is why I try not to drink from plastic bottles.

I bought a glass bottle for water

man, egoraptor really let himself go

yes. just like the fact more autism cases are triggered by pesticides than vaccines.

These fucking homos are really triggering my autism rn

My numale """"brother"""" started subsisting entirely off of that soylent shit. Now he wants to take testosterone blockers.

How did you allow your brother to become like this?

yes, also don't get sea water in your mouth, don't eat fish or anything from the ocean.

All the plastic shit that floats their breaks apart and fishes eat it so they are carrying concentrated xenoestrogen.

Really makes you wonder why countries that eat a lot of fish are so emasculated namely Japan.

you need to beat the gay out of him, be a good brother

take your brother out camping for 2 weeks or longer to get his test levels semi-normal you need a month.

exercise with him to build up test.

most of that 'x-tier shit' is proven to exist too. you are just too easily manipulated by basic tricks to see the truth.

IDK user.

Men are becoming faggots at rates too high to endure.

The Water might be turning the frogs gay.

>Letting your brother get low-test to the level of faggot

yes

but the effect is exaggerated. much more danger comes from white flour and sugar and sedentary lifestyles. sugar is one of the few things considered food by mainstream society that directly and undisputedly alters your hormone levels through insulin.

Bullshit, nothing in the ocean eats plastic. Japs are low test because they're Asian.

Video looks like something out of World Peace. Jesus fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=IBrRxWdLDBw

>tfw you're part of the gayest generation
>grandpa was greatest generation

>implying I had the ability to stop him

When he's asleep start giving him 250mg of Testosterone and 500mg of Trenbolone per week

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

I'm almost tempted to make him even more of a faggot since it gives me a sense of superiority over him

>Wanting your kids to have a gay uncle just because it gives you superiority

If anything it reflects what a failure of a brother you have been. Sort yourself out.

Honestly that just makes you sound like even more of a cuck than he is. A true Alpha male is a cares deeply about his brethren, whether along ethnic, religious, or familial lines

How the fuck am I supposed to straighten him out then?

10/10 comment, could imagine Hyde kicking down the door and going axe happy

Get him into bodybuilding and steroids. Great hobby that prevented my own freefall into being a depressed cuck while at college

At least help him find some good info on the implications of fucking with hormones. I feel for you dude, my brother is a liberal but at least he embraces being a man.