This is really powerful

salon.com/2017/04/24/chicago-muralist-claims-black-womans-stunning-michelle-obama-image-as-his-own/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXVA8bS86sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

that's a great picture of Anubis

WAZ

Quangz

Nice

Black people look so ugly
There's really no two ways about it
You have to go like 1/16 th black before they start looking like humans again

WOKE

KANGZ

DAS RIGHT

Oh fuck the world

Yes, gorillas are quite powerful

QUANGZ

if someone tried that shit down south I would draw so many dicks, swastikas, watermelons, and fried chickens all over it

KANGZZZZ

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET

youtube.com/watch?v=iXVA8bS86sc

fake egptyian headress for a fake egptyian queen

AYOOO HOL UP

SUN WUKONG

No.
This one on the other hand...

Cultural appropriation

Wuz we kweenz n shit, Sup Forums ?

REALLY MADE ME THONK

>furries
Literally just a picture of Link but gayer than usual

Post more god knots

>DA KANG HAZ ARIVD

Cultural appropriation he is using the internet and is typing in English

>tfw realize you can see the long pole badly concealed inside her dress in most pics

YAAAAASSSSSS QUEEEN SLAY!!

*monkey screech*

>cleopatra
>a nigress trap

well... you've gotta admit -- it is an improvement...

Really activates my EBT financed almond

I didn't mean you should really do it

>nipfag btfo in their own kemoshota game
I would be mad too :)

Ayy don't drag us into this shit

>4chins allows furfaggotry now

Don't think so.

>Aztec style headdress
>Stealing and erasing Egyptian history and culture
>Image painted without the artist's permission
Why are niggers so dumb and always thieving?

>woman
>Michelle Obama

Can't be both bro.

>endgame for gibs to paint something
>steal idea off someone else
>painting portrays stolen history
>wow so powerful

Niggers are pathetic

this isn't sa, nigger

How fucking stupid are these people to actually believe that ancient Egyptians were niggers. Are they just the victims of a massive joke or are we seeing history being re-written before us?

Cleopatra existed 5000 years after the Egypt you're thinking of had ceased to exist. She was part of the Greek dynasty founded by Alexander the Great.

D A S R I T E

why are niggers allowed to approriate culture?

All non-whites are allowed to appropriate cultures and re-write history and if you disagree you are apparently a racist in their eyes.

>this much bluepilling

so much cancer

yep
you got it

Fucking niggers.
Why aren't Egyptshits complaining at this? they are DNA verified to be descendants of ancient Egyptians.

WAIT NOW, HOL' UP...

WE

>are we seeing history being re-written before us?
Wouldn't be the first time.

W

My guess is that they stick to their own parts of the internet. I don't know the levels of English proficiency in Egypt but I do see a large portion of Maghreb people like Algerians give the niggers shit when they spout this nonsense on YouTube.

When we call Donald God Emperor and do stuff like create memes of Trump dressed in napoleanic garb or colonial military regalia, we do so kiddingly.

But when a liberal artist creates an image of Michelle Obama as some sort of Egyptian goddess/queen, they do so unironically, and it gets featured prominently in major liberal news outlets.

Goddamn liberals are fuckign childish plebs.

so they basically admit that michelle was a despotic queen...

>When we call Donald God Emperor and do stuff like create memes of Trump dressed in napoleanic garb or colonial military regalia, we do so kiddingly.
No, you're out, you stupid fucking faggots
Take the frogposters with you

Niggers cant into geography

Frogposting is okay, it generates a fair bit of good OC. However the whole praise kek, kekistan shit is when things get too autistic/r*ddit for my taste.

>spergs out after reading first line of a post
>doesn't read the rest of the post
>completely misses point
>doesn't address anything about the post in his reply
>just REEEEEEEE! over first line of post

The autism is strong with this one.

You are watching a concerted effort by liberals to try and give black people something to be proud of. It might be admirable if it wasn't so damn condescending. Blacks need to realise their history was shit and move on, this is just a racial cirtificate of participation that teachers give to preschoolers.

I could only imagine being an actual Egyptian and having to put up with this bullshit, but then I'd remember that the Jews are behind it all and they hate me.

>Complicating matters further is Devins’ public profile. Though the artist identifies as biracial, and has both black and white parents, many bystanders assumed from his selfies that he is white.

>Because there is a long tradition in American art and commerce of white men appropriating and stealing the intellectual and creative work of black women, the controversy immediately became part of a larger historical narrative.

pretty sure you aren't supposed to start a sentence with because, but i'm not the professional.

because they ain't giving no shit, they gonna did it irregardless.

If niggers in USA can clain that they where ancient egyptians, then can we claim that we where Prussians?

WE WUZ FERROS

Queen

I took an article writing class in college for writing reqs and you are actually youre not supposed to have more than 30 words in a paragraph of 4-5 sentences the media is written for the dumbest 1% who can't follow a story longer than a minute