Gender is a social construct maaaaan

Nurse here. Over the last 10 years I have had the pleasure of seeing the private parts of many, many people. What I'm about to tell you may come as a bit of a surprise.

I'd estimate that as many as 4 out of 100 people have messed up junk. You might have a guy named John with all the male secondary sex characteristics (beard, baldness deep voice etc.) but if you have to catheterize 'him' you might find that there isn't a dick. You might see a little nub with no balls, a prehensile labia, some malformed balls with a strange peehole mound.

It really is a crap shoot and all I'm saying is I had to change my viewpoint on gender as a strictly binary concept.

I know about x and y chromosomes, and yes humans come out somewhere along a male/female continuum, but I get how IDENTIFYING as some gender you don't appear to be can at times be a completely rational thing considering the mess that happens in some people's pants due to how the hormones were dealt. I can't think trans sexual people are strictly insane moonbats with 'body dysphoria' anymore after seeing what I've seen. I have no reason to think that gayness is strictly a bad habit or kink either, it likely is a result of such odd distribution of hormones during development as with the trannies.

There are 2 sexes, but I have to face up to the reality that gender, as a social identifier is kind of an arbitrary label. Politically, things like this make arguments about gay marriages, insurance funded transition operations and bathroom designations more difficult than they appear.

That being said, everything SJW's rant about is concerning 56 genders, fanciful pronouns and otherkin is obviously complete bullshit. Just letting you all know there are grey areas and things aren't cut and dry. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE
youtube.com/watch?v=3vc952IjDzU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_sex_characteristic
vocaroo.com/i/s0tn516wqFtR
youtube.com/watch?v=fBsR7-SiLPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>40 out of every 1000 people are biological freaks of nature
>>well golly gee gosh, I guess this means that you better let your 3 year old choose their own gender because THEIR SEX JUNK IS SO OH OH OH OH OH
Holy fuck, why do whites do this so frequently? stop using your triple-digit IQ to rationalize degenerate shit, that's how you get this crap:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE

youtube.com/watch?v=3vc952IjDzU

If everything about you was male except for your semi-vagina...what would you do?

The percentage of people with ambiguous genitalia is no where near 4%. Fuck off larper.

faggot here. let me tell you why you're wrong using anonymous anecdotal evidences

I'd kill myself

>If everything about you was male except for your semi-vagina...what would you do?
If you have to speak in hypoetheticals, you're probably not going to win the argument. Also, this: The amount of people with klinefelter's, who are "intersex" or whatever, are waaaaaaaaaaaay smaller a segment of the population than 40:1000.

This dovetails back into my original point though; you're using your huwhite-triple-digit-IQ to rationalize more degenerate risk-taking behavior that is objectively deleterious to your (white) race.

I love Bill Nye the genitalia guy.

Yeah, we should all encourage furries that they are actually wild animals, because oh, they identify as animals!

a 50 years old guy who thinks that he is still a kid should also be encouraged, after all, mental delusions and psychotic fantasies should all be encouraged rather than treated by society.

Dr. Mengele here, from Auschwitz.
I have seen many private parts of many people. 6 in 6000000 jews don't actually have a circumsized penis! Crazy world, I know. I guess that means we were wrong about Final Solution after all.

Gender is biological not psychological. You can identify as whatever you want but at the end of the day those pesky chromosomes are still there are you're just fucked in the head.

So 4/100 of the messed up people you have to stick shit into their private parts are not male or female. So like 0.0000000000000001% of the normal population.

what the fuck are you talking about?

>I have had the pleasure of seeing the private parts of many, many people

>secondary sex characteristics

OP is saying that since a small segment of people are born "intersex" or with klinefelter's, that we need to be more accepting of trannyshit.

How the fuck is "transition to a woman" (which is what you're baiting at) any more a logical answer here than "get my dick reconstructed"?

Dude, I'm not rationalizing any behavior. I'd say I probably agree with you assholes about all of your asshole ideas about degenerate faggots.

I guess all I have is my anecdotal 'evidence'. I'm telling you, it's a shitshow in people's pants from what I've seen. We don't see it because genital malformations are the last ting people are going to bring up in casual conversation. Maybe I just had weird luck. Co workers all tend to say they have seen similar numbers.

>some tiny amount of people have messed up dicks
>therefore no one is a man or a woman, it's all just a greyish-brown smear and we should immediately create laws to prevent people from saying otherwise

Fuck off, retard.

this is copypasta

>I have had the pleasure of seeing the private parts of many, many people
faggot

Yeah, as in sex characteristics that are not genitals. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_sex_characteristic

read a book

Nursing is the most shit tier of pr9fessions in the medical field, even lower phlebotomists

Nurses are fucking brainwashed in dogma on what to do in any given situation, nurses dont think, you just do.

Doctors are the ones paid to think and direct nurses.

no those people aren't batshit crazy at allll. It's completely normal goyim.

My wife is a nurse manager, but worked as a nurse for about 6 years. She told me the same thing. And that most men have disgusting tiny dicks.

>SJW "science"
KYS. Literally. KYS.

Wrong. Just because there are some people suffering from Downs Syndrome does not mean that trisomy 21 is a legitimate identity. People with diseased or mutilated genitals are diseased or mutilated. They are not some other special form of quasi-male.

Doctors couldn't do shit without nurses.

>Unironically listening to a nurse's medical opinion

ISHIGGYDIGGYDOO

is this a fetish

wtf

FUCK OFF DEGENERATE KIKE

so your argument is that there are males, females, and mutations/accidents?

this
OP is a shit cunt

Thank you. People don't know it cause people don't show it.

I don't know how anyone on here reads into my post that I am trying to legitimize furries or whatever. Just telling you all what I've seen and saying that there is a lot of grey area in what we usually think of as a black and white subject.

What the fuck

b-but Hitler did nothing wrong, r-right?

>make up grey area
>muh grey area.
Wow. That's powerful man.

>This is the world we could have had.

I would pursue a penis transplant.

Could a foreman run a construction site without his merry band of illegals?

Would the army function if an officer didnt have rank over his enlisted?

Could your cpu run a hi res video game without a gpu?

Just because they are necessary doesnt make them bright. Anyone in the nursing field should use nursing as a stepping stone for greater things like being a nurse practitioner. Staying as a RN for an extended period of time is basically just being someones bitch your whole life and you get paid less.

Exactly.

OP is probably a psych nurse or some shit.

All his patients are fucked in the head, it's no surprise that 4% have dick problems too.

But that doesn't mean 4% if the general population have genital issues.

Honestly even 0.4% would be too high.

Oh my god you're a caveman. Secondary sex characteristics has been in biology 101 since biology was a subject.

4% of every person in the hospital*

>TFW you weren't smart enough to become a doctor

That's actually a normal thing you leaf

Actual registered nurse here. OP is full of shit. I've seen zillions of patients' bodies and never had any anomalies. One time our floor had a tranny and it was a big deal of gossip among the staff.

why the fuck is it using a scissor down there

If they're going to the doctor and getting a catheter there's something wrong with their nethers to begin with. Don't you think your opinion might be skewed a bit OP? If you're serious you need to look into the actual statistical information and strip taking your distorted personal experience as fact.

There are two, everything else is an oddity and should either be left to science or put on show as attractions.

vocaroo.com/i/s0tn516wqFtR

Ahahahahah that's not what hes been saying recently

You must be a fucking dumb nurse. Your seeing defects and abnormalities, doesn't change sexual binary. You're just bad at identifying chromosomal abnormalities.

OP is larping left wing cunt. Go back to plebbit or leftypol faggot.

You're a fucking nurse. You got a 2 year degree from a community college and you think that makes your opinion any more valid than your random Sup Forumsack. You're a moron.

>Nurse here.

So this is why French people voted for Macron

Sup Forums is a binary board, their feeble minds can't handle concepts like continuums or anything new after the 2000's when they stopped going to school.

>s-show me the SCIENCE so I can call it Jewish propaganda

It's a decent job that pays ok. That and work is always available and robots won't be taking it over. It's nothing to knock.

We already know that homosexuality is a defect in the brain. Trans people are mentally ill in and likely have brain defects of their own.

There are two genders. There's also a whole bunch of mental illness due to the lack of natural selection. All of these defective people would have never existed had modern medicine and science not kept them alive.

Not the faggot SJW definition of it. Literally as is pertains to mating and selection advantage. Has nothing to do with
>I want to cut muh dick off and talk like a woman.
It's no longer a legit scientific term when a bunch of fetishist freaks go and completely misuse and misapply it.

You need to get the fuck out right now rachposting avatar kamphy cancer

Except that badically everyone from the patient to the doctors can treat you like ahit and there is basically nothing you can do about it

My roomate is a nurse and he started working at hartford hospital yesterday, on his first day a senior nurse on staff basically screamed at him for 10 minutes for literally no reason (the senior staff memeber missread his immuninization report) and there is nothing he can do about it

How can you live with having such little power?

Those are still clearly men and women, just with deformed genitals.

Fuck Bill Nye, lost the little respect i had for him. He is an old manipulable autist.

Go out in a blaze of glory.

>4% of people have fucked up genitals because their mothers drinks alcohol etc. while pregnant

It seems the nursing profession is different in burger land, so I can't comment. But I will say that the skills and mentality required to be a nurse are much greater than any of the examples you've listed. It just sounds like you're trying to denigrate nurses for some reason, when you are probably some NEET that has contributed nothing. Literally one of the most essential jobs in society. It'd be one of the most sought after skills in a sociagal collapse, too.

And by the way, if you think the prestige associated with being a doctor is something special, you're sorely mistaken. The pay is shit for the amount of training you have to do, the hours are shit, and the profession has one of the highest suicide and drop out rates out of all jobs. All the retards that go into it for prestige don't last.

DELET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't be a nurse with two years of study anywhere in the EU as far as I'm aware. We have major shortages of nurses.

youtube.com/watch?v=fBsR7-SiLPY

27:30

Your mate needs to grow a spine and put the doctors in their place. Everyone is scared of my wife at her work, including the doctors. It's funny.

That's cool. I work independently and visit people in their homes to do check ups and things. I pick my own hours and no one looks over me. It's about as independent as it gets without having to bill medicare myself, which I can't do because I would have to start an LLc and the costs with business taxes etc. would outweigh the benefits.

Cool story about your loser 'roommate' tho. Maybe someday you'll be able to live independently without one!

Holy shit I did not need to see that!

But I did need to take a second, closer look, for science...

Sociatal collapse*

Join the circus.

Vote for Hillary.

Fucked if I know.

There are male nurses you retard

I'll totally buy that gender is a social construct
There is no gender
There shouldn't be any specific way I have to conduct myself differently just because I'm a [spoiler]man [/spoiler]
I believe in equality
In fact, the world would be a much better place if all women acted like normal human beings, instead of fucking cunts
But that still doesn't explain why transgenders invert their dicks and try to claim a different sex

Stop assuming my ability. I am actually identifying as f2m trisomy 21 trans*.

less than 30% of them voted Macron würst sucker

(BtW I'm not german if you couldn't already tell, just living in this shithole for the time being)

>people who need nurses are more likely to have genetic defects/damage
Stop the fucking presses

>taking a jab at somebody for living with a roommate
Really?
>muh HOW DARE POL BE MEAN TO TRANSGENDERS I KNOW 4 OUT OF 6 GORILLION PEOPLE WHOSE GENITAL IS BROKEN. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE HOW PEOPLE CHOOSE TO LIVE
>HEH. YOU LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE. GOD YOU'RE SUCH A LOSER. CHECK MATE.
Fucking pathetic catty roastie.

Fuck off kike, micropenis is a result of estrogen in the water and heavy use of plastics.

Gender doesn't exist, just biological sex.

Go FUCK OFF.

^Also this just goes to show, all the
>MUH RAYCISM MUH SEXISM, MUH XHIRCISM
etc.
Is just fucking projection.
SJW's are the most intolerant people of all.

He sounds like a beta faggot. Some veteran female nurses like to try to play that bullshit. You just have to stand up for yourself and let them understand you won't take it.

SNIBETI SNAB X-DDD

Well if you don't like it,
>pic related

If your XXY or XXX or XXXYZZ?47BBQ then you can choose what gender you want to be. People with messed up junk or moody teenagers who want to cut their dick off because they like dolls more than football just need therapy.

You still live in Canada and have a 'roomie' tho.

>using your triple-digit IQ
Huh

IQ doesnt mean intelligence

>Vagposting this hard

> actual intersex medical conditions =/= special snowflake self-identification as a "squirrel-kin demi-sexual gender-fluid pan-romantic non-binary demi-grrrl"

actual conditions that can be clinically diagnosed and identified by lab tests (even if they are simply untreatable) are NOT the same as the mental illness masquerading as "gender identity"

gender identity is NOT a social construct, it is a biological fact.

yes, some freakish mutants and diseased untermensch with garbage tier genes can fall outside the bright lines of natural biological gender expression, but that doesnt change the reality for the normal, non-deformed sexually function population who have the capability to reproduce.

"intersex" persons are nature's dead ends.
it's unfortunate for them, but they are a biological and genetic cul de sac, and there will be no fruit from their attempts to pass on their defective genes.

life's tough all around.

thoe problem with this, is that people who have problems come tp you. so ofcorse you see alot of fucked up genetalia.

My eyes may look blue but I strongly identify as pink-yellow eyed.

It's pretty cut and dry. People identify as either male or female biologically. You can lie and say this isn't so, but this is the reason why trannies have a high suicide rate. Fucked up genitals doesn't make anyone less genetically male or female, it just means they have fucked up genitals.

Fair point.

>Current year +2.4
>Not identifying as a Harrier jet.

>Birth defect/malformation = gender is a spectrum and it's okay to live a delusional fantasy.

Sorry. But that is bullshit. That is still just a guy with a deformed dick.

4 in 100? Bullshit more like 4 in 100,000.

>Intelligence quota doesn't mean intelligence

True...but they don't come for genital related problems. These are just people in the general population who have had any number of accidents or are having post surgery follow up for anything. I think the fact that I see it so much is just because ANYONE would see it if they had the chance to, which most don't.