youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856849388026687492
apnews.com/64d9aed27a96435194fda0669fe4b58f/Trump-backs-away-from-demand-for-border-wall-money
archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/testimony/drug-trafficking-violence-in-mexico-implications-for-the-united-states
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwi_rNfn0b_TAhVK8CYKHTblD7UQxa8BCCowCA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA
archive.is/kURri
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856606707463725057
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO!

nuke all shills

inb4 shills shilling shills shilling shills

>this shill/not-shill thread bullshit

Thread splitting is against the rules, you're cancerous. Use the old one before making new.
You know what to do people

I wish you stupid white rapists would just give up. This Drumpf thing was a one-time racist event. The dying gasp of a dead white animal.

Fuck white people.

This is a black and Latino country now.

Nice lie.

I posted in the other thread to use that one until autosage.

Why the fuck is there a new thread?
There's already one with 130+ posts already

NORTH KOREA TO LAUNCH A PREEMPTIVE STRIKE ON CALIFORNIA:
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

Not an argument. Use old general until it reaches 300 posts.

It's an Awoovement!

DAY OF THE RAKE

DAY OF THE RAKE

Yeah, that's a shill thread retard

lol like why can't Trump do anything?

DAY OF THE RAKE

Day of the rake, when?

Because these idiots get triggered by humor if Trump is the one that is being joked about.

lols

What's funny is that if this WERE a black and latino country, it'd be run by Latinos who would make blacks' lives a living hell.

The minute latinos become the most numerous, blacks will be crying for whitey back.

tard file #19871239847123498273

You know you can always post in the other one instead of whining like a faggot...yet here you are

tard file# 293485923485324908

> redditmind

tard file# 0989245932485

tard file# 90889749813274132

tard file# 987178324981324

tard file# 7687812342134

Whatever. We just need their votes. We don't care about minorities.

Master strategy! Fuck white people!!!
Democrats will win every election!! Fuck white people! Yaaaaas

Stap Donald youre killing my monopoly bux

Just got home, anything interesting going on?

You know you could always post in the original thread instead of crying about "MUH GOD EMPEROR IS BEING MADE FUN OF"
Second option is you going back to r*ddit because let's be real here, that's where you're from

tard file# 1234919032478901324832

Your milk cartel days are numbered.

watching the left try to pull down their best hope for a candidate with moderate appeal brings a huge smile to my face. someone plz think up a hashtag that says #nowhitemalesforDemPrez or something like that. they think their party is deeply stacked with unicorns like obama who can campaign like he can

i hate and despise obama but you can't deny he is the greatest campaigner in Prez election history

Invasion/annexation of Canada imminent

tard file# 8979817324132

tard file# 7869879341324

Fake media (not real media)

tard file# 6898123413242

You are so mad!

SHILLS BTFO!

Convince me that Trump won't permit a budget to pass that doesn't have the border wall in it.

LITTLE PIECES BARRON
LITTLE PIECES

tard file # 5448240-13294-0132

>implying Trump has power over this

He will cave

Thanks

It's not even a true budget. It's a stop-gap budget.

>called back home for the first time in a long time
>just found out my older brother I always looked up to as a kid shilled for hill

Look above your post

John Kasich has gone downhill, Sad!

Barron likes BIG pieces

Explain.

>MOM IT'S THE SHILLS I SWEAR
>I SWEAR MOM THE S-SHILLS EXIST
You guys are pathetic.

No budget gets passed without his say so. I want the government shut down until Schumer and the cuckservatives cave

Stop Human Trafficking?
But john podesta said this doesnt exist.

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856849388026687492
Apologize!

apnews.com/64d9aed27a96435194fda0669fe4b58f/Trump-backs-away-from-demand-for-border-wall-money

Here's the problem: Chuck Schumer will put up just as much fight against the Wall in September as he has these past few days. He's been negotiating in bad faith -- acting as if his only objection was putting it in the "keep the gov open" budget. Come September, he'll try find another excuse to kick the can down the road so that at the midterms he can say Trump lied to his voters about getting the Wall. This is a serious fucking issue, and Trump needs to bring his A-game the next time this argument happens or else he'll find himself with a blue House of Representatives and potentially a loss of the Senate.

>122729610

no (you)s for you nigger lover

The cuck isn't getting his wall!

Your fake news is already blown out

Out of all of the abhorrent shillposting, this one is kinda funny. Even though that isn't Barron's artwork I still had a good kekkle.

We know. But if we delay it until September, we get healthcare and tax reform sooner.

archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/testimony/drug-trafficking-violence-in-mexico-implications-for-the-united-states

>

The Southwest border (SWB) of the United States is the principal arrival zone for most of the illicit drugs smuggled into the United States, as well as the predominant staging area for the drugs’ subsequent distribution throughout the country. According to El Paso Intelligence Center (EPIC) drug seizure data, most of the cocaine, foreign-source marijuana and methamphetamine, and Mexican-source heroin available in the United States is smuggled into the country across the SWB. The SWB is particularly vulnerable to drug smuggling because of the enormous volume of people and goods legitimately crossing the border between the two countries every day. Moreover, large sections of the nearly 2,000-mile land border between Mexico and the United States are both vast and remote, and this provides additional smuggling opportunities for Mexican DTOs. Once at the border, Mexican traffickers use every method imaginable to smuggle drugs into this country including aircraft, backpackers, couriers, horses and mules, maritime vessels, rail, tunnels, and vehicles.

straight from the horse's mouth! shills can't spin this. donny always delivers

Somebody get Kasich some pancakes already

>122729732
DIE HELLSPAWN DIE.

No one cares about you favela monkeys. Snort some more cocaine.

This. I say he should let the government shut down. Declare it a national security priority. He should have all of those families that gave suffered murders from illegal immigrants to the White House. And say, "Our country can no longer suffer from the Democrats' radical open borders policy. We need a wall NOW!"

Who watchin' hungry hungry Kasich on F&F?

This blew up. All the verified literal who's are discussing about this. Expect shills to comefull force and this place to be scapegoated for fake news.

What he says is not as important as what he does, and he is caving on the "does" front. You think in September, the Democrats and budget Republicans are going to like the wall any more than they do now?

>Your fake news
user, the tweet doesn't say anything about the budget. Just that he still wants the wall.

We'll survive

Me and (You)

Everyone else is shilling

Can't be too bad.

Awoo

I guess we'll see

the republicans will not stand against the wall unless they want to be completely destroyed. it will not happen in 3 days, but it will happen sooner rather then later. the wall will be built. you can not stop it, you can only delay it. not for long.

Don't be so sure of that.
If they don't start building it soon, it will never happen

he will not unite us

My god if he did this!
>WHY HASNT HE DONE THIS ALREADY?!?
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwi_rNfn0b_TAhVK8CYKHTblD7UQxa8BCCowCA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA
My god, he has already gone this far.
>yfw when they get to speak on the white house lawn

The fiscal conservatives don't want it to happen because it's become obvious that Mexico will not be paying for it, taxpayers will. 100% of the Democrats will oppose it. He doesn't have the votes to get it through Congress.

>the republicans will not stand against the wall unless they want to be completely destroyed.

Yeah, like Paul Ryan was destroyed by that Trump supporter who ran against him in his congressional district.

This was also straight from the horse's mouth
archive.is/kURri
>Trump told a gathering of around 20 conservative media reporters Monday evening that he would be willing to return to the wall funding issue in September, according to two people who were in the room.

He can't award a contract without there being funds first. How the hell is he going to award the contract to build the wall without funds? Why is he kicking the can down the road? Does he honestly think the Democrats will ever negotiate in good faith?

Have you guys never dealt with politicians before? Do you not recognize bullshit when you hear it?

dat link doe

the fuck

>that link

>"if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if okie dokie" - Barack Obama

Why do shills cherrypick Trumps tweets?

>Today, I signed the Holocaust Remembrance Proclamation:
>#ICYMI- My statement last night at the @WorldJewishCong.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856606707463725057

all republicans who oppose the wall will never be re elected and you know it.

>according to two people who were in the room

Isn't it weird that people believe these quotes blindly?

>Why is he kicking the can down the road? Does he honestly think the Democrats will ever negotiate in good faith?
Don't steal my verbiage unless you want both of us to be called shills.

Uhhhhh guys...

What really I'm worried about

Is there anything from stopping a Liberal President from just tearing down the wall after they get into office?

DADDY DADDY, REMEBAH DA MILJIAHN