We call the firemen when there's a fire

We call the firemen when there's a fire
The police call SWAT when SWAT is needed

Police shouldnt go looking for trouble. Shouldnt look for kids smoking weed and ruin their lives. Shouldnt pull you over for speeding. Should come after the accident. Shouldnt look for drunk drivers and ruin their lives. Let drunk drivers ruin their lives if they are stupid.

Police should be in training running laps, and do cool shit like firemen like go down poles and run up walls. They should wait til their called not oversea and steal money from the citizens. How do you police loving anons live with yourselves giving so much power to people with such low iq levels. A doctor needs years of dedication to finally use a scalpel on a patient.

A college drop out can shoot you by accident, or whatever reason, and rightys will get him off scott-free and then give him more money he ever dreamed.

Why are you such cucks as freedom loving patriots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytjo1o17yDY
youtube.com/watch?v=Dcr8dm9Prkk
youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
youtube.com/watch?v=uuDvAInMYgU
youtube.com/watch?v=38j8pSOekiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger

Not an argument.

>police shouldn't look for drunk drivers
u wot

what's the charge user? tell us we're here for u

>the job of police is to enforce the law

>the police shouldn't enforce the law when they see it broken

>i'm a fucking stupid burger shit please rape my face

>Police shouldn't look for people that pose a serious risk of doing damage to themselves and others around them
>Police shouldn't protect people

Sup Forums the reaction shot to any instance of police brutality.

>>Police shouldn't protect people

it's been ruled by the supreme court that it is in fact not the job of the police to protect people. Police are highway robber LARPing as heros.

Why don't you become a cop then and change it faggot. Go inner-city, they don't write speeding tickets there

Kill yourself you retarded nigger

okay smartass, what's to stop me from driving around a car without a license, plates, insurance, etc?

It's funny, but if you read about the agents of the old robber-barons, it's an exact match for modern police.

I just wish they'd not protect one another when they're wrong, and I WISH THEY'D GO BACK TO WEARING BLUE.

I just said it? They wait til their called. Right now they are just being theives for the state. Oh you did 80 in a 55? Thatll be $200 times infinity. How do cops live with themselves doing such dirty work. Like fucking tron bad guys.

Should not be terrorizing your citizens looking for trouble?

"Take an attitude with my college drop out ass boy??? Im gonna fuck your life up cuz jerked my hairline away years ago"

"Start walkin" These fucking dumb ugly and fat italian men have far too much power in this land. Should give them a club like Great Britain, and watch their balls shrivel into a vagina.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytjo1o17yDY

What was the instance of that ruling? Post proofs when screeching

They should be called when the law is broken, they should be looking for people breaking them. If no one is getting hurt, how is there problem? They are just trying to ruin your life and keep you in debt, and make money for the state. Theyre not protecting you. Theyre just taxing you. How can it be a crime if there is no victim?

Prevention is better than cure. Everyone benefits if a crime is stopped before it's committed.

275% chance you're a nigger after reading that.
Literally 'I dindu nuffin' The Post.

If you break the law, you get pulled/fined/arrested. That's how the fuck it works. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Don't break the law, you won't have to deal with police. Every one of your examples thus far have been perfectly legal reasons to be fined/arrested.

OP sucks cocks.

I actually did get puleld over for a DUI and luckily I got off because I passed the sobreity tested. Blew .08 too. And after I got out I felt, I was like hmm, maybe all cops arent bad? They are some young guys. But then i remembered, these motherfuckers were looking for the slightest inkling just to ruin some dudes life. I was like 5 minutes awya from my house.

I now dont drink and drive anymore, not because I dont trust myself. but because theres fucking sharks out there ready to ruin your life for nothing. Just ruin it. Give me your money.

He told me thats $10.000
Fuck off and wait til your called. Get a real job you fucking pig. Ya fucking murderers for hire. G-d will have the worlds vengeance that I dont doubt.

>Become a pig for Zionism.

Oh better yet, why dont I just join the military like a fucking idoctrinated JROTC kid, one second playing with air rifles, the next picking my arm up from and IED planted by mercenaries hired by our own government.

This is an English board user, I appreciate with that flag English is difficult, but the strayans manage.

Okay minority report. Yea prevention is the best step through POSITIVE reinforcement, not negative give me your money or I fucking end you reinforcement. Theyre just taking our hard earned money and you rightys just sucking their dicks. Blowing. Inflating their already fat egos.

Is this gonna be a new meme? man that guy was nuts. Lithuanian Fast Police when?

I wouldnt care if I was black, black is awesome these days. Blacked has the best ring to it.

How about there has to be a VICTIM for there to be a CRIME. NO VICTIM NO CRIME. MY MONEY FUCK OFF. We will call you when we need you, til them fuck off.

Just stop posting

Where did this meme that cops prevent crime come from? They don't. They just show up after and explain there's not much they can do or actively make things worse. Worthless scum.

A car accident motherfucker. You havent hurt anyone til u hurt someone.

There it is

I'm not taking your bait anymore, you're loving this too much. Enjoy my anime girls nigger

Nah just go away lonely weeaboo.

Motherfucker looks like a resident evil boss

Ill enjoy my parents happy marriage broken home shitstain. Ill enjoy hitting my hottie white gfs cervix with my dick and building up my six pack.

Words you will never hear
>Not so deep

Lonely weeaboo shitstain. Know your place. Rekt. Ya ugly ass non chad jerked away hairline mutie leper.

Cars speeding around residential areas is pretty hazardous. Why not stop it before someone's kid gets run over?

> never do anything to stop anyone from causing potential hazards and deaths
> let everyone do whatever the want and deal with the consequences afterwards
> driving drunk is okay no problem at all

Get a passport and move to Liberia, you'd love it there!

>Let drunk drivers ruin their lives if they are stupid
drunk drivers only kill themselves now? made me think

What are you so triggered for

So fuckng worthless. Well we sent over tweedle and tweedle dumb and it looks like a your SOL but will put it in the report and you can just go fuck yourself. What a fucking waste of tax dollars. So against our own interest. But leave it to DUMB white motherfuckers to ruin for everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dcr8dm9Prkk

>my parent's happy marriage broken home

What did it mean by this?

Holy fuck you are a moron
>police job is to make sure people respect the law
>huur they should intervene only if called

I suspect you're an edgy pot smoking early twenties-something.

> fuck police
You sound like a nigger
>police don't do.nuffin
> you sound like a nigger
> police are scum and shoot everyone without any cause at all
Okay Michael Brown.

His shiny new DUI, probably

Cuz in the real world I tear that fucking beta to pieces. But It doesnt matter cuz I can break him in here too. Fucking humbled his ass. Fucking ruined his day.

THAT'S HOW IT USED TO BE

THEN NIGGERS RUINED IT BECAUSE IF POLICE AREN'T ACTIVELY DETERRING CRIME, THE MURDER RATE TRIPLES

Thompson v.Smith, 154 SE 579, 11 American Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, section 329, page 113

>“The right of the Citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, in the ordinary course of life and business, is a common right which he has under the right to enjoy life and liberty, to acquire and possess property, and to pursue happiness and safety. It includes the right, in so doing, to use the ordinary and usual conveyances of the day, and under the existing modes of travel, includes the right to drive a horse drawn carriage or wagon thereon or to operate an automobile thereon, for the usual and ordinary purpose of life and business.”

You do not need a license. You don't need insurance. It's not legal to force you into that contract with YOUR OWN PROPERTY. t. The Supreme Court.

What's with all the aggression? Why are you so angry about not being white? Just accept who you are, Cornelius.

Yup, you heard it here first. I'm literally shaking.

I love a good LARP thread.

Nothing. Read this

Why dont you ask your step dad lonely weak fucking weeabo. WEAK FUCKING LONELY LONEEEEEELYYYYYYYYYYY

JUST KYS

LONELY
WEAK
WEEABOO
UGLY ASS NON CHAD MOTHERFUCKER
SO UGLY
KYS

Too bad the color of your skin couldnt stop yoour mother from being a whore shitstain.

Drunk drivers kill other people more often than they kill themselves.

The Supreme Court, in Arthur v. Morgan, 112 U.S. 495, 5 S.Ct. 241, 28 L.Ed. 825, held that carriages were properly classified as household effects, and we see no reason that automobiles should not be similarly disposed of.”

I bet youd love your mother not to be a fucking WHORE either broken home billy. Fucking lonely weeaboo shitstain. lonely ass bitch. KYS

Wrong on all counts. Watch how quickly they catch the nigger that robs your house retard. Then tell me how useful the police were compared to an insurance company.

What are you going to do about it besides bitch and moan? Insurence is needed for when some idiot like you crashes into me because you're texting. It ensures I will have my damaged property replaced. As it should be, because the accident wasn't my fault. You need a license to prove you know at least the bare essentials of driving on the road. People already drive like retards, could you imagine if anyone could just get behind the wheel of a car? Think about things before you say them. Alternatively, wait until you're an adult to speak with adults.

Simeone v. Lindsay, 65 Atl. 778, 779; Hannigan v. Wright, 63 Atl. 234, 236. “The RIGHT of the citizen to DRIVE on the public street with freedom from police interference, unless he is engaged in suspicious conduct associated in some manner with criminality is a FUNDAMENTAL CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT which must be protected by the courts.” People v. Horton 14 Cal. App. 3rd 667 (1971) “The right to make use of an automobile as a vehicle of travel long the highways of the state, is no longer an open question. The owners thereof have the same rights in the roads and streets as the drivers of horses or those riding a bicycle or traveling in some other vehicle.”

THE STATE IS STEALING FROM YOU.

Are we at least having fun pretending? I worry about you, user :^)

>do cool shit like firemen like go down poles and run up walls

Corrrect. Police should never actively look for crimes.

Gee maybe dont burn down black wallstreet, pump the ghetto with crack, then create. mainstream fake rap about drugs and crime into the youth.

I'm armed. Believe it or not, I'm.not afraid of being responsible for my own safety like you.

Holy shit, what do you want them to do with their time? You're paying them so why do you oppose them walking the streets ready to pounce on the latest criminal activity and doing their job wholly?

Berberian v. Lussier (1958) 139 A2d 869, 872, See also: Schecter v. Killingsworth, 380 P.2d 136, 140; 93 Ariz. 273 (1963). “The right to operate a motor vehicle [an automobile] upon the public streets and highways is not a mere privilege. It is a right of liberty, the enjoyment of which is protected by the guarantees of the federal and state constitutions.”

POLICE ARE THIEVES

THEY TRICK YOU INTO THINKING YOU BREAK LAWS TO EXTORT YOU

INSURANCE IS A SCAM

Lonely ass weaboo. No game no girls. Cant dance. No real friends. Just KYS weeaboo. Life is tough and youre lonely broken ass is not going to make it. No cure for whore mother. Cry. Cry 10 thousand tears cuz youre never gonna heal that trauma.

:^))

Sadly, I don't own a house retard, would you like to be my house retard?

Williams v. Fears, 179 U.S. 270, 274, 21 S.Ct. 128, 45 L.Ed. 186. “Our nation has thrived on the principle that, outside areas of plainly harmful conduct, every American is left to shape his own life as he thinks best, do what he pleases, go where he pleases.” Id., at 197.

All the alpha bad boys come to Sup Forums to whine about how cops bully them.

This is some pathetic shitposting. sage.

>newfags trying to shame people on Sup Forums

I will FUCK your dreary day up, potato boy.

Gib more (you)'s please

I'm running out of lolis.

Our police your not like your police. Your police have batons, They are fucking weaklings and they know their place. Our police are FAT UGLY angry mothers with deadly weapon. They are threat to everyone. No one is safe because our police are NOT NREALY educated enough to handle a deadly weapon and make the correct decisions.

Give them a just a baton and more than half would quit tommorow. Its never been about protecting us. Its about power. And getting a boner for authority. Ohhh look at me im state alchemist pew pew pew.

This is how I remember middle school children speaking.

Theft isn't a matter of safety when you aren't home to stop Tyrone from stealing your precious guns that you didn't strap to your hip or load into the pick-up before you left the house dumb fuck.

>outside areas of plainly harmful conduct
Like getting drunk and driving and causing a several car pileup?

Cops commit more crimes than the criminals

At least other criminals don't have the legal power to protect their friend when he rapes a 13 year old

suck on that state boot you 2(nigger).

Be nice to Ireland

I like you Ireland.

Most police are brave and honest people. Tougher than you and all of your nigger friends.

Gee, maybe have less of them then? Other than nigger infested shitholes we never go to there's nothing for them to "pounce" on. Without minor traffic violations they don't do anything.

Okay reddit

yeah, like that. you fucking stooge. are you satisfied with your contribution to the discussion?

Oh I'm.not black I don't live in a ghetto. I don't need to worry about any of that.

KYS weeabo. So fucking lonely. Just one ugly receding hairline jerked away life pathetic motherfucker. KYS. Trust me, its the only way. I know it sucks being an ugly weeaboo. No girls talk to you. Just kys. Youre never gonna get the waifu. Youre gonna die alone. Bald. No one to blame but yourself, and your whore divorce filing mother.

youtube.com/watch?v=uuDvAInMYgU

youtube.com/watch?v=38j8pSOekiY

Thanks! More lolis 4u

Firefighters have a much safer job than police. Fire does not have a brain, and is predictable. People are unpredictable, and police are the ones who have to deal with them. A fireman risks his life entering a burning building, sure. It can collapse on him. But the risk is much higher than a swat team entering a house full of dangerous people with the ability to fire back with just as dangerous a weapon. Fire doesn't start launching itself at the firefighters like a flame thrower as they approach.

Keep him, I'm posting regional flags when he responds

t. son of pig
Most cops are white supremacists. Eat shit and die leper.

that's racist user

so what are you saying? because police have it so rough they should enjoy their free time harassing people in traffic and extorting cash?

cops are scum. you know who really protects people? security guards. they're the heroes.

Just the truth buddy. Its hip to be black. black are cool now. Fucking swagger and style. And DING DING DINGALINGGGGGGG. the fucking BBC. How can white women resists. The more taboo you make it. The more they cant help themselves.

>Police shouldn't look for people that pose a serious risk of doing damage to themselves
yes
>and others around them
this is what the police are for faggot, not your libshit know it all nanny state

Really taking that 'how to troll Sup Forums' script word for word, eh?

Nah, he's just a sub that likes a man in uniform and sucking his way out of tickets.

Do you have the tail gif?

No, you're responding to me, remember?

This user, they do the job, they take the shit. And they do it without guns. Like batman. FUCKING BATMEN.

Cops are nothing but stormtrooopers for the empire. Not even. fucking droids.

You have to go back