Plz send help. Trump is bullying us

Plz send help. Trump is bullying us.

DAY OF THE RAKE FUCKERS

If you don't 20% extra for lumber, we win.

Fuck off, leaf.

Bully them back
If everyone does it they will disapear fast
but you will have to deal with a lot of fat and stupid refugees

Day of the rakening! It's habbeding!

You do know that this hurts white working class
and rural men the most you fucking spergs?

You're literally making it harder for the white man to make a living from forestry.

As usual, Sup Forums knows nothing at all.

that, they are fucking kikes

jej

good call.

>Help Canada
>America First

Which to choose....

>Canadian soft lumber
>Knot riddled garbage that comes pre warped
t. Lumber yard worker.
We have to salvage down more boards than we sell whole

The Canadian government taxes our milk over 200 percent. Maybe this rate can be lowered and then we can talk about no lumber tarrifs.

>"i am going to put tariffs on china and mexico!"
>puts tariffs on canada

What did this absolute meme of a man mean by this?

nah

You think its funny? Dont worry son, the time will come when that orange asshole will fuck over OUR economy as well.

He is no friend.

>Canada hurts without America
>UK fag in a tizzy
Really makes you think.

I know how to solve this problem; we'll burn the Canadian forests

Vote the pretty boy out, then you can bitch. Until then, go blow dogs.

Kek willed it!

we're already fucked, all we need is the killing blow.

He's figured out who the real enemy is leaf

Did you guys do something to piss trump off?

I'll be alright just bow to your chink overlords

Stop being cucks and slap tarriffs on US products and support your own nations industries. This could actually be good for your country in the long run.

>grade 4 lumber is good, goyim!!!

You guys fucked with our milk...it is your fault

tariffs are the worst form of protectionism

What other American goods does Canada tax? Isn't trump just leveling the field.

Fair trade?

Their economy is in the shitter, they have absolutely no means of bullying other than to have Trudeau prance around like a faggot and preach about progressivism.

>If you raise our tariffs, we win!

Trudeau was trying to let it happen when he imported the SA fire fighters.

looks like this leaf just got raked out of the market

simple solution
send zero lumber to US
send all lumber to UK
zero fucks given

>mfw

The Canadian economy is already struggling, they don't have the leverage to do something like this

>bully them back
With fucking what? Trudeau is effectively turning that mistake of a country into nothing more that a nation state of consumers that can't produce anything worth importing. Even Vermont makes better syrup.

Its time you uppity cucks learned your place.

Yes, people don't seem to understand that tariffs work very well when you are importing more than you are exporting to another country.

So US Canadian tariffs will hurt Canada more than the US.

>vermont
>better syrup
DELET

We're not in the 19th century, bud

>vermont
If I want corn syrup, I'll take Vermont's (((maple))) Syrup

you realize pol is satire right ? they won't care for 1 second if something bad happen to anyone as long as there's memes attached to the situation

memes > everything else

Best timeline or what boys? Just make sure you don't become the alcohol, canucks.

Personally I hope trump drags our country over the coals maybe we will learn something about voting in a cuck drama teacher instead of an actual leader.

Will he make you pay more to sell avocados, Mexibro?

We went trhough this before wqith the Yanks accusing us of dumping our lumber..it went to the WTO and the US fought it for years but LOST. They ignored it anyways, which is typical of Americans liking rules when its in their favour.

Know what we did after they starved out communities and shuttered mills? We started selling to Europe and China instead and got back on our feet - now, we are in a much better position to weather illegal US trade wars. Enjoy your higher lumber prices down there, especially when another hurricane comes through and you have no lumber to rebuild.

t. former millworker that got tired of being aid off due to fatfuck Americans imposing their will on us, and got a different job

>y-you need our lukber
No we dont faggot

There is some UK poster who is in DEEP into Canadian politics. Says he's Russian from Soviet Era Russia and has vowed to fight communism till his last breath. He calls himself "Old Ivan" and also tries to refer kids to Jordan Peterson. If you say "I don't like Jordan Peterson", this UK poster has an autistic meltdown and shills appear. It's really weird.

Nothing clear yet but our internal market is already suffering, prices are high af. What we do know is that China is ramping up its demand for guac. Fun times ahead.

>HA! Fuck America!!
>Fucking rude and greedy Americans!!
>America would be nothing without Canada eh??
>BURNED the White House!!
>Canada is America2.0 and BETTER
>FREE HEALTHCARE Americucks

Plz send help USA
Plz stop bully USA

(You) leafs are so minded fucked. It's the governments fault. I was a parrot faggot leaf retard once too.

Im scared for my region though, Investors spent to start back up the old sawmill. It's being modernized, after 20 years of 'sleep'. I have no idea if it'll even start up now. The region is pretty much dieing at this point.

You faggots dont even have a lumber industry, it s all timber sales off private lands at retard prices...then cry to their Senator that the evil Canadians are selling their lumber more cheaply, because theyre more efficient and better at yknow, fucking capitalism

>yanks jewing yanks to death over housing materials

Again, enjoy your retard prices on wood the next time a hurricane plows through your southern states. You fucking faggots literally cannot buy enough of our wood, even by the fucking trainload. After Katrina we sold every fucking stick of lumber we had for YEARS

Jeb is in chyna?

Have (you) and your whole town considered moving??
Look, there is cheap housing and jobs all over Canada. Stop being stupid and just move to the work, retard.
You and your whole town are stupid brown people for depending on a Canadian business to provide jobs. IDIOT
That's what you get for living in your town.

>a canadian shill on Sup Forums

stop having a cuck president

If theyre smart theyre not selling to the US but already have trade deals with China, Japan or Europe. Everyone started diversifying their sales portfolio after the last time the Yanks fucking starved us out. The last time they did this, my area had 4 out of 5 sawmills close down, for good...then we got wise about their fuckery.

Noone sells to the US as a main partner anymore, literally anyone else is a better trading partner - even the fucking Chinese

LEL
Retard canadian clear cut their cuntry for American money, while USA preserves their forests and nature.
>Take that America!!!! We sold you some wood!!!

This retard is having an autism sperg out over some lumber sales. What a low life.

Canada would be a third world country if we did not buy their products. Im more than ok with this. It is about time the deal got a little more even

>Yanks are 20% worse at growing trees than Canadians

How can you even fuck that up? Just plant seeds holy shit

How about you exercise better health standards for your milk production then? Retard.

America and Canada both have vast forested regions, we just have environmental regulations preventing us from cutting the fucking things down

> my area had 4 out of 5 sawmills close down, for good
>THEN we got "wise"
LEL
With the no work or trade partners. Your town selling lumber to all those places with their 4-5 closed for good lumber mills??

LEL
How do you even???

You wouldn't buy it if that were true

No maple brother,
He's bullying us. I frame houses for a living. The wage hasn't gone up in years despite my knowledge and tool collection increasing, because of illegal labor. Now, they will be less likely to hire white people to offset the 20% up tick in overall cost. It's not you who will pay, it's me.
Lower wages
Less work
No insurance (unless I buy it)

Oregato Trump-san

I don't *live* there. I live near montreal. But my family has a shack in the region and a few patches of wood. Some inns and restaurants are slowly closing, But the region can't fully die, It can only agonize since there's a dam nearby, and no other town closer.

Pic related, A view from the place.

>he laughed when we said the rake was coming
You aren't laughing anymore are you?

Proxy leaf spotted - if you were Canadian youd already know we replant more trees than we take, and theres no way we will ever harvest enough to make a dent. And clearcut hasnt been allowed in literally DECADES

>while USA preserves their forests and nature.

The Americans dont have any trees left, except in National parks and on private lands fucko

Now I see youre just fucking retarded and geet nothing more from me

How does your retard brain translate a tariff on lumber into the retard crap you green texted??
>USA 20% worse at growing trees

blackguyWTFface.png

Better hope for it. Rural Quebec ought to survive.

Day of the rake is coming leafs.

We are coming back for the clay we took.

Good call.
Fucking kek.

why not just drive for uber, or learn to code apps

LEL
Proxy leaf detected.
Blame your cheapskate boss for not wanting to pay "Americans" (your post is a LARP)
Blame yourself for not fighting harder for a raise or going to a better paying company
Don't blame Trump like a cuck Canadian would

>America and Canada both have vast forested regions, we just have environmental regulations preventing us from cutting the fucking things down
The largest difference is that in the USA most of trees are on private land and land owners charge far more for access than in Canada where most of the trees are on government land.

Canadian governments charge for access but not as much, as the governments profit from having people employed in the forestry industry and processing.

The environmental restrictions and regulations are tighter in Canada than the USA, although only in fractional differences in terms of costs to producers.

Finally, an excuse to sell lumber cheaper to china!

>Now I see you're just fucking retarded and get no more from me

smugface.png

Uber is banned/restricted in Quebec.

Taxis made yuge pression.

TOPKEK

comfy as fuck, how much does a place like that cost ?(arround 200 square metters; with river, lake in it)

Cool. Maybe in another 2 months you can enjoy some warm weather and go enjoy that place.
Sucks most of Canadian nature is buried under ice and snow most of the year.

>Cuck Prime Minister

Brexit
no more cheap continental lumber
instant market for leaf lumber

>snow sucks

Would be bretty cumfy to have an xmas like this just the once

thx for your (((insight)))

>always put the blame on the U.S.

Don't worry, you're next

It's quite expensive, Cause there's a bunch of rich guys who built mansions all around the Reservoir. That and an hotel or two.

The fact it's a reservoir means that laws on lake protection don't really apply since for every rule that says "You can't put herbicide/Cut trees 20 meters from the shore." These people can argue that in the winter, Water IS 20 meter away from the shore. So unless federal/Provincial regulates, It's open country for cutting trees and making lawn.

Thank you. Wish you a good summer too.

Ya that's comfy as fuck for sure man. Nothing beats it.
Snow can fuck right off December 26th. Except it doesn't. It hangs out till April here. It sucks so hard. Living in that shit is garbage. Snow and cold weather fucks everything. From roads, to cars, to the houses.
Living in the snow is the dumbest shit ever. Just ask The Vikings with their snow nigger huts

/thread

lol

>Trump claims he wants to punish the Chinese economically
>he punishes Canada

hmmmmmmmmm what did he mean by this?

Fuck ethnonationalism

if a man is white but doesn't belong to my country then he can fuck off for all I care

Canada has no power projection capability, so they can't even do shit about the Norks

The leaf is a sitting target, helpless and waiting to be raked

>Jordan Peterson
Ah, yes. The guy who tries to shame you if you aren't "working hard" and "fitting in" to society.

Total fag. A real "just pull yourself up by the bootstraps"delusional fucking faggot who completely ignores the Jewish problem. I've seen how he treats it. Totally pretends like it's not something that's even possible to solve. All I've ever seen from posts, and posts from people who like him is self-improvement bullshit that's centered around making you a good goy cog in the machine.

>The Canadian government taxes our milk over 200 percent. Maybe this rate can be lowered and then we can talk about no lumber tarrifs.
The USA agreed to that tariff as part of the NAFTA.

Softwood lumber has it's own side deal and Canadian lumber has a tariff on it now. A no tariff on lumber in exchange for a no tariff on milk would be a hugely profitable deal for Canada not the USA as the amount of milk to lumber is wildly out of sync in terms of dollar value.

If we did what you said it would be a huge net gain for Canada.

fucking jew

Canada is literally a Chinese colony.

Naw, he's right. Your lumber is garbage, the only reason we buy it is because it is cheap garbage.

Canada's chief economic driving force is now abhorrently overpriced real estate. This should end well.

Why are Americans defending this?

It doesn't benefit you. It helps a small private industry while screwing over the vast majority of Americans. Your lumber producers directly lobby for this. It isn't some sort of underdog story, where the little guy fights against the big bad Canadian lumber industry, it's literally rich jews pressuring senators so that consumers (you) will buy their inferior product at inflated prices. This isn't a new thing. We've taken this to international courts several times and they have always ruled in our favor. The reason your lumber producers still push for this is because you get to impose duties while litigation is going on, and two years down the road, when the duties are eventually found to be illegal as they have been in the past, guess who foots the bill? Your government with your taxpayer dollars.

Stop defending rich kikes just because you overdosed on the leaf hating memes. America First means putting actual Americans first, not screwing over the majority of people in favor of a small private industry.