The redpill that even Sup Forums is not capable to take

The terrorists do what they do, to make you hate muslims as a whole. To make the anti-muslim community grow. Nothing else. They want muslims to be discriminated against BECAUSE they want to antagonize our cultures.
They are losing, and they need more volunteers for the jihad and a solid casus belli. And you're falling for the bait, either because it plays into your insecurity based racism, or just because you go with the flow.

Terrorists need to be tried, sentenced or killed in military operations, their networks need to be infiltrated, and their activities disrupted/prevented. But willing to take it out on innocent civilians is a sign of incredible shillery

wow Islam sure is a violent religion. Thanbks, next time i see muslim i'll remember to bend over because i know he will probably rape me anyway.

Or we could just remove all muslims and jews and have eternal world peace and prosperity.

There is nothing wrong to antagonize our culture with non-Europeans

The worst thing who could happen would be to assimilate millions of shitskin and becoming a Brazilian continent.

Jews are now painting blue pills red and putting them on Sup Forums now huh?

Terrorism is just one component behind the reason of Islam hate. Don't think that if they suddenly stopped the terrorism that we'll start liking them

> There is nothing wrong to antagonize our culture with non-Europeans

t. Macron

This. Only solution to the world's problems. Literally it would all stop

How is it related to Macron?

Macron wants to integrated (or even assimilate) blacks and Muslims.

I'd hate muslims even if they weren't all terrorists.

Dont care, I just want shitskins out of my country.

Oh wow I guess it's just a coincidence that the koran tells them to murder all infidels.

i don't think you are that far off tbqh, they care mostly about winning their own fight and spreading hate helps in radicalizing others to join their cause and help them,

"falling for the bait" is still the most sensible solution to the west's problems, we would have much less issues if they weren't even allowed in Europe to begin with, but since they are already in,we can now either "surrender to islam" or "fight for your country" blood would spill anyway, but only one can keep your country "yours"

>If you kill them they win

Even if the actual terrorists are a minority a good portion of the Muslim community are not innocent civilians, they are religious fanatics who refuse to integrate into the more advanced western society.
Islam is not a religion of peace and the Muslims who think that maybe following the Quran to the letter isn't such a good idea(i.e the people who can actually integrate) are a small minority and are ostracized by the rest.

>terrorists need to be trialed sentenced and killed
Are you mentally challenged?

Op everyone who isn't a kike shill already knows that

divide and conquer is the merchants relentless, perpetual strategy

unfortunately that doesn't make muslims our best buddies, they're almost as crazy as kikes

Yeah no mr cuck French. As islam grows so will terrorism.

The radical Muslim terror organisations want to make the west prosecuting ''moderate'' Muslims under the belief that it will unite all the worlds Muslims under their rule.

TLDR: ISIS and pol fight for the same thing.

>They are losing, and they need more volunteers for the jihad and a solid casus belli.

Please tell me more about how they arr losing. Please don't tell me you only focus on "ground controlled by isis". Jihad is bigger than than and was before ISIS and will continue after.

That Caucasian/Americans have fucked themselves into submission that cannot be reversed w/out the support/sympathy of conservative Spics And Nogs

Cucked Swede shitposting while being filled by Mustafa, detected.

This cunt knows reality, compared to all of you autistic fucks.

Muslims just need to be purged.