Official Jewish appreciation thread #1

Official Jewish appreciation thread #1

Say something nice about Jewish people

youtube.com/watch?v=2xAgLtjMrW4

>Say something nice about Jewish people
I don't want to. They don't deserve nice words, they should need to hear more criticism instead.

Don't you think they had enough criticism during the holocaust? They've earned their right for praise.

Sup Forums has always supported Israel

Those guys are good at subversion.

Shalom-chan a cute

It's my goal to fuck a jewish girl. i hear they are freaks in bed.

It's kind of nice that they have built their own prison colony. We still have a lot of stragglers to round up.

They make great fashionable lampshades.

Your women are fucking beautiful. Your men are probably beautiful too, but I wouldn't be able to appreciate them properly, because I'm not gay.

Can confirm, I've shagged two jewesses. They were both fun, very vocal. One gave me gonorrhea though. Really didn't expect it, she seemed nice besides being a kike.

Have you learned naught from the jew?

They are becasue they need your seed due to the interbreeding.

The Jews have contributed a lot to science and literature, and entertainment and religion. The world would be pretty boring without them

>One gave me gonorrhoea though

kek fucking juden

>imagine a world without jews

It's real.

I love Israel so much, I converted to Judaism. L'chaim!

Next time we will get all of you scum

They're harder to get rid of than cockroaches.

Bagels are kind of neat

Be all for burning israel to the ground for being the land of parasites. Find out you're ashkenazi... Hold head in grief. You are the problem.

Jews make good scientists

>jews
>giving you anything, even STDs

they fit nicely in the gas chambers

that was jesus punishing you for sleeping with the enemy

i like how you have no moral qualms when it comes to stealing lying and cheating the goyim

i wish i could be as cunning, ruthless and deceptive as you are

i whites had the ability to murder 20 million enemies and not only get away with it, but then to make the enemies PAY US back money for doing it.

i admire your ability to completely rewrite history as the perpetual victim in all 100+ expulsions, shoahs etc etc

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is an Israel FIRST board.
If you don't like it get out. Look at the most important inventions and discoveries... all by jews! All Nat-sock need not apply and go back to your daily dose of BLACKED

They're not infesting my shithole

the chosen people

They are world leaders in hoarding wealth. Can't deny that,

They've done amazing with the money they've received. I've been to Israel 2 times and enjoyed the parks, the planted woods, the infrastructure.

They can be pragmatic and goal-orientated as individuals and communities.

Gas chamber awaits

why god try to kill Moses ?
and suddenly his wife know how to save him ???

Good job on killing sandniggers!
Gtfo of Europe though.

I like how jew women like to stare at my non-circumcised penis.

They are hot........ when set alight!

Hahaha noice.

their skin make the best lampshades

give every jew a home

what Wtf is this weird ceremony ???
" The birds of prey came down upon the carcasses, and Abram drove them away. 12Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, terror and great darkness fell upon him"

Thanks Sarah Silvermann for raising my interest in studying gasses and architecture.

All kikes should be gassed. They hold an ideology worse than an SJW or anarchist.

At least they're not Jewish.

They make the best bars of soap.

>a world without jews is like that crack addict painting
no thanks

They burn nice

You are just jealous goy

Fuck them

>Hebrew sung with a Spanish accent.

Still using the old pics, huh? Looking forward to the grandkids graduating huh, oldfag?

thanks for getting btfo at battle of karameh

Jews do not = Israel, I think Jews for the most part are pretty good people, the value knowledge and such. If they were not so left that would be great. Like anything else its a select group of people that are most visible and easy to demonize the whole group. For /pol being individualistic its funny how many people are willing to not evaluate people on their own merit, that is weak ass leftist collectivist thinking.. you should be ashamed, if your not a troll and really believe the neo nazi bs.

We got you real good motherfuckers , you didn't expect us to help the shitskins right ?

they smell good when put into a hot oven

Aš vis dar nežinau, ar tai geras dalykas.
Šiaip ar taip, mano sužadėtinė lietuvė ir mūsų vaikai nebus žydai.

t. Žydas