Liberal doublethink thread

Liberal doublethink thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/knWkL/ebba-11-dog-i-terrorattacken--nu-sorjs-hon-av-skolan
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/WplbG/11-ariga-ebba-dog-pa-drottninggatan--nu-tackar-foraldrarna-svenska-fo
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/XXba7/skolan-haller-minnesstund-for-11-ariga-ebba
drottninggatan.story.aftonbladet.se/
youtube.com/watch?v=6HWtnsKVMoI
youtube.com/watch?v=SAP_crGJt_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

honestly I can dump some serious shit but nobody would take it seriously because of flag

Nah go for it.

go ahead bro ill listen why not.
I'm 5% jew according to 23andme anyways, still dont know how is that possibld

F

Go for it Israel user, most of us aren't stormfront racists. Ignore the ones that are. They're not worth the time anyway.

time for some cultural enrichment in middle school

Jesus Christ...

>"i can dump some serious shit"
>2 consecutive posts about women's fashion

Are you a faggot?

personal fave

I think this is why swedes still genuinely think there's nothing wrong with their country

it's basically a wealthy north korea

and even american superheroes are literal cucks

>swedish

Fucking balkan nigger most likely.

Fucking lel

There was a huge amount of stories on her after they got her parents permission. Ofc you nazi's started using her for propaganda before that and yeah, gj on that but no.

TIL: I'm a nazi.

when do i get my check from nroth kora?

1: Put the (((bread))) in the oven.
2: Turn on the heat.
3: Call 911.
4: Blame the liberals.

EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A NAZI
Fuck I hate you worthless cucks

>Propaganda

She's been memory holed already.

Sup Forums will never forget her though.

You're a faggot either way

Only in Sweden probably. Not internationally.

Swedish and Leaf flag being massive faggots.

And you wonder why you have a bad reputation on this aquatic wildlife site...

A +

Asia is next on their plan

funny thing - I'm from tokyo and a girl that looks like that wound't be able anyone to fuck her, much less a billionaire to marry.
US is a strange place.

>huge amount of stories
>not 1 hit on Aftonbladet
sure

The cucks emerge

And they'll never run the full story

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/knWkL/ebba-11-dog-i-terrorattacken--nu-sorjs-hon-av-skolan

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/WplbG/11-ariga-ebba-dog-pa-drottninggatan--nu-tackar-foraldrarna-svenska-fo

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/XXba7/skolan-haller-minnesstund-for-11-ariga-ebba

drottninggatan.story.aftonbladet.se/

????

Take the Ebba Akerlund challenge. Go to any media website. Search her name, note the number of results. Then search Aylan Kurdi. Compare.

Here's some preliminary results:

WHAT IN THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?
Jew bro, thank you for sharing the tricks. Frightening really.

im not entirely sure if thats a refuge - based on the langugage, its in Slovakia, so it could be good old gypsy-nigglet roleplaying

What can we even do against this? I can't convert anyone in my environment, they won't believe me

Kill yourself

Present some. Google only shows me the Daily Mail.

>Tfw Jews ARE the samurai

Story behind this gif?

I remember seeing this and i said that look like a 19th century french military uniform and i was right so these people are beyond fucking stupid

BBC news crew went to a swedish immigrant area and they were being harassed by some economic migrant youths. Some white knight in a wheel chair ran one of them over.

a gypsy in an airport? doubt it

Some aussie 60 minutes crew were reporting on the peaceful somalis of peaceful sweden.
They started getting attacked by the "locals" when an old swede in a monilitt chair basically rammed into one to help defend the aussies.

youd be surprised what people around you actually think

holy fucking shit they have to pretend, I refuse to believe its real
on a confederate flag red is the dominant colour, on the US flag its the opposite and so its on her outfit, my god they are fucking retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=6HWtnsKVMoI

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=SAP_crGJt_A

Same week, too.

Sharon B Enriched.

Thanks

Everyone on this thread
You're so damn annoying
You've got no life
You defend a cheetojeebus that doesn't give a rat's ass about you that would have no qualm with fucking hurting you if he wanted to to make a quick buck off of it
And yet you troll
Troll troll troll
Even if it means world war 3
Even if it means civil war 2
Even if it means a new genocide
Even if it means mass murder
Even if it means corporations will rule your life and enslave you
Even if it means cops can take your money without respecting your 4th amendment rights
All so you can proudly say "at least I trolled some people and tried to get people to kill themselves. HAHA my life is worthless so I'll try to grief others."
Good going y'all

Very good

It doesn't come up searching this site either. Are any special characters required or have you tried doing a search within aftonbladet.se?

Poor attempt to distract, I feel real bad your feelings are hurt