Ivanka btfo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA FUCKING BTFO HAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAH

BASED GERMAN SNAKIES

abcnews.go.com/Politics/ivanka-trump-hissed-germany-touting-fathers-advocacy-women/story?id=47004371

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2QE_ryswh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Disrespectful.

Fucking CUNT

Seriously though why do Germans hiss?

There are all kinds of people from around the world there.

So all they can do when looking at success is hiss? LOL.

Your statement makes me surprised they didn't throw shoes but why the hissing? What culture brings the hissing.

Hahahahah, she like her mom, is a vapid, gold digging bitch. Her dad sexually assaults women, she defends him and gets booed. Hahahhaha She had it coming. Fuck the Trumps. Terrible family that represents everything wrong with Americas political and wealthy elite.

>mfw a europoor hissed near me

SJWs and feminists?

Damn. How sexist of em.

The toothpaste is right.

>Germany

Surprised they didn't throw shoes since that's their culture now

C.ucked.

they didnt literally hiss you mong

Meanwhile in Germany

>hissing

I thought that whole boo hiss thing was just a meme.

I know in Spain men hiss at pretty women. Is it someone in the crowd or a person on the stage?

I thought they did finger snaps or something? I remember people laughing at them with occupy wall street. The college ones just yell alot.

Callback to the gas chambers.

>Boo (((Ivanka)))
>Respect Christine Lagarde

>I know in Spain men hiss at pretty women.
You mean Moroccan man right?

The only people I've met who have hissed were the toppest of top tier cringe individuals. There is nothing redeeming about doing it. It just makes you look like a child.

Good way to lose social credibility in a matter of seconds really

WHERES THE LAMB SAUCE

>AHA posting

Onomatopoeia, it's the sound of the gas valves opening.

By the way, she gave a gold star answer to being questioned about the hiss from the (((audience)))

I understand why they'd hiss, it is pretty haram to walk up on stage without a man and preach against allah. Fucking whore.

snakes are the most evil of God's creatures, makes sence that Germans would hiss

It wasn't Germans, it was the turkroaches engaging in their mating calls.

4kD chess move by Trump to get Ivanka redpilled

>gets hissed at
Take that, stupid hu-man female.
*hiss*

If I was Ivanka, I would disappear after seeing this pic.
This would legit make realize I look like a fool and never taken seriously.
Also I would play with myself a lot

oyyyyy veyyyyyyy

such antisemitism there goymans better pony up those shekels

They were (((germans))) and Jesus called them a brood of vipers for a reason.

in modern day germistan booing is considered politically incorrect

>germans hiss at woman who begged daddy to drop nukes for her husbands tribe
>Sup Forums has a problem with it

>Terrible family that represents everything wrong with Americas political and wealthy elite.
And I was about to mention the Clinton corruption, thanks for beating me to it

Rude

Is this like that thing where those women on some college campus do jazz hands to applaud instead of clap hands because the clapping hands might be too triggering for some people?

Haha foreign world leaders are literally bowing to America's fashion industry

It's probably a natural reaction to bullshit for them

Doesn't matter. That group already succesfully agreed on establishing another money laundering channel into 3rd world countries under the umbrella of "women's rights".

Because Germans know this slut should be wearing a hijab.

t. reddit

German girls in the audience, representing the height of european education:

"Boo Ivanka! We think your father is a misogynist homophobe so we judge you guilty by association! Meanwhile, 1 million refugees welcome (even if most of them are misogynist homophobes and probably antisemitic on top of that)"

Classic modern left wing.

>we so smart
>"her contemporary"

sigh

Ivanka: OY VEY DADDY IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH!
Trump: Dis is a yuge insult to my Ivanka, MY Ivanka. The Jewish people suffered big, big at the hands of Germans. I'll sort this out. Believe me!
*launches all MOAB's on Berlin*

(((Germany)))

this

the old cunt on the right is (((french))) and was or still is at the head of the (((IMF)))

They had to be pissed off she wasn't servicing six Somali 'refugees' as the same time as any progressive woman should.

You've never heard of hissing cockroaches?

I thought this too. Ivanka is, by definition, her contemporary.

>*launches all MOAB's on Berlin*
this actually wouldnt be a bad thing to be honest

>When you devoted your entire life to the communist utopia in the STASI and then the system collapses but its okay because people are retarded and let you into government to legislate away their freedoms.

stop being a self hating cuck whos begs to get bombed by the ground zero of all modern degeneracy

>*launches all MOAB's on Berlin*

please do it

>berlin is the epicenter of german degeneracy
>doesn't want to burn it to the ground

i wonder who the cuck here is

Funny thing being Ivanka would rightfully see her father as being pretty decent to women overall.

Whereas the immigrants Germany is pouring in and makes all kinds of excuses for, would have zero respect for women compared to Donald, and the politicians that makes the excuses are literally rapists compared to Donald.

Funny times.

you have to go back.

>tfw the globalists have a hard time selling their manifesto to Trump
>tfw they start inviting Ivanka "like, I'm totally Daaaady's little girl" Trump to their expo's because they know Trump is a weak willed retard with no ideology of his own and will enact policy she tells him to
>tfw you know they're actually succeeding
>tfw nu-pol white knights come to her rescue
>tfw you realize that nu-pol has battered wife syndrome and is part of a personality cult, just like berniebros, corbynista's, mummymay's, and hillbots.
>tfw zero "the collapse is coming any day now" hedge is now more Sup Forums than Sup Forums

> When you destroyed an entire continent for the purpose of creating a permanent underclass which will thank you by rioting, raping and cutting your throat

All these lefties praising globalist freaks like Christine Lagarde and Angela Merkel is too funny. They literally represent everything that wants to make them poor, addicted and stupid.

Jews are very serpentine you know.

I probably did mean Morroccan, the spanish tour guide just said men will sometimes hiss at women but he must have meant the migrants that live there haha

Germany propagandized trump to hell with nothing but insane bullshit to make him look bad. They're so brainwashed there is never going to be a chance for them to think otherwise except for the few that come here and agree with us.

He's looking for the word peer but conflating it with companion/compatriot/confederate and possibly even compeer, but the closest match he's coming up with is contemporary which makes no real sense apart from noting that they are alive at the same time.

God I hate germans. They truly are scum.

Any woman that is uglier than Ivanka needs to take heed: youtube.com/watch?v=I2QE_ryswh4

>And I was about to mention the Clinton corruption, thanks for beating me to it

>trillion investigations turn up nothing

>Trump admits Hillary's a good person after his victory

There's no proof she's any more corrupt than the average politician.

I GOT MY COOL ON

>GUYS SCIENCE SCIENCE WOOOOOO SCIENCE MAKE ME BIG BRAIN AND BIG BRAIN MEAN NO SMALL BRAIN HAS CREDURBILDITY ECKS DEE
Why the fuck do people always act as if having a scientific education makes you intelligent? it's like these fuckers believe understanding some branch of science makes you superior to say a musician or a debater. saying Merkel has been the leader of Europe for 14 years does make sense but everybody starts somewhere and trying to make fun of Ivanka for trying to fulfil her role in politics is utterly ridiculous.

What the fuck is our problem?

So much self-hate.

Ivanka's a retarded fucking cunt anyway.

Fuck that jewess. Good for the germans

>germany

Bet the krauts are cheering that they wont exist in 25 years.

German women want the Muslim rape over the American emperor

>murrican flag

Oh boy here we go again.

You are less than 60% white we are over 90% white. We have less than 5% muslims, you have over 15% niggers and even more spics.

You had a literal nigger in the white house for 8 years, have universities infested with left wing bullshit more so than ours, have your strongest 2 states (NY and Cali) infested with feminist bullshit and literally just had the biggest woman/feminist/social justice march IN HISTORY after Trumps inauguration. What have you done about it? ABSOLUTELY. FUCKING. NOTHING.

So shut the fuck up about Germany and start fixing your own country already. Maybe if the leader of the western world stops being the king of cultural marxism things would be different here in Germany too.

They're just 'Leafyishere' fans, fuck 'em.

But we have the Donald and you have merkel.

That's still worse.

Leftists are creepy with their hissing, finger snapping, and repeating SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME. These fuckers belong in North Korea

>But we have the Donald and you have merkel.
>That's still worse.
realy makes you think

they're both cryptos bro

how many in total is your 90%? because 60%of ours is ~190 million. so it looks like more trucks of peace for delusional germoney cuckolds :^)

Y-you too bruh

Yes goyim still "90%" white just like "France" except when you actually go to the countries they are infested with niggers. The reason they preach that white ethnicity is so high is because then idiots like you would actually do something.

Jews.

how do you think they got Pontius to kill Jesus?

Your days are numbered, Hans.

>being this buttmad that a hypocrite who achieved nothing in her live gets boo'd for talking shit to woman who actually achieved something

pol please

ignorant libs living with their head in the sand again.

You should read the Art of the Deal, he was empowering women to high level positions back in the fucking 80's

Faggot ass CTR go drink a power-aid that a chink has jizzed in you no talent faggot.

i love my proof is page 1 of pol on refresh

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>> b b b b bbut mmmuh germoney

It took you this much time to get this.
I knew his ever since stromfags invaded /new/.
Sup Forums was always a personality cult, just that it changed from Ron Paul, Hitler to now Trump.

First this fuckin shame chanting and now they're hissing. Fucking Game of Thrones.

can the pussified germans be anymore pussy? stupid fucks.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!

lmao that file name