IVANKA BTFO

>At a women's summit in Berlin, Ivanka Trump called her father "a tremendous champion of supporting families," then launched into a weak defense of his record of misogyny — and the audience really let her have it.

shareblue.com/watch-crowd-boo-ivanka-trump-for-calling-her-dad-a-tremendous-champion-at-womens-summit/

#resist

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/watch-crowd-boo-ivanka-trump-for-calling-her-dad-a-tremendous-champion-at-womens-summit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good.

It's her fucking fault Trump bombed Syria.

She and Kushner are too attached to the DC circles that only pretend to like them.

Maybe if she gets enough liberal hate she'll become red pilled?

Three marriages? He supports several families.

I'm sure this crowd would boo Chelsea if she said the same thing.

>shareblue
5 cents

Good, she should be shouted down at every opportunity. A clothing designer with a nepotism education should be nowhere near foreign policy.

>Shareblue

Fuck off

Saged

You came to the wrong goyberhood

>>/reddit/

lol what a stupid bitch

This and deeper implications at 9.

>gauging world view by Berliners reactions.

Top kek.

You can already see the bitch's cheeks sagging. She's gonna need another surgery treatment soon :^)

Ivanka was a mistake. Trump should kick her out and make Baron his adviser.

>Feminists attacking a literal Jewish Neo Con feminist
LOL
Truly a house that is divided.

calling opposition "reddit" is literally shareblue script faglord

Get killed

S A G E
A
G
E

Good. Fuck that traitorous cunt.

Why would anyone on Sup Forums defend this kike bitch?

>If anyone disagrees with the left, they're from the_donald
>if anyone disagrees with the right, they're part of a paid marketing campaign

I think you're both stupid.

I wish this cunt and her kike husband would fall into a well. No one elected her to shit. Why the fuck is she speaking in Germany? What the fuck is wrong with Trump that he so blatantly abuses his mandate by trotting these two silver spooners out every chance he gets?

>>>/reddit/

This dumb cunt hasn't figured out who the enemy is yet. She's hasn't realized yet that she is the biggest enemy her father has.

her legs go on for days senpai

>this bread

God this makes me feel conflicted, I hate leftists, but I also despise Ivanka.

>shareblue.com/watch-crowd-boo-ivanka-trump-for-calling-her-dad-a-tremendous-champion-at-womens-summit/
>#resist

A handful of stupid leftists does not a crowd make.

i dont, only the new fags do

there is a fuck load of shilling on both sides going on though

the enemy of your enemy is your friend, that is until you get the chance to stab them in the back

>a foreign policy meeting
>a womens summit

pick one

Plenty of tranny monsters at this "womens" summit. Real women should be up in arms over what these things do. They really are a bunch of psychopaths.

that dumb cunt should be deported back to the US

>German
>Ever being correct in matters of the state and political philosophy.
Pick one.

You're an idiot if you actually believe that is true. You claim the MSM is fake news but still fall for their bullshit.