A woman "improperly dressed" chased by muslims

SWEDEN, YES

liveleak.com/view?i=dbf_1493123503

FAKE NEWS

this is berlin.

Yeah, if that happened in America. Racewar would start tommorrow.

Doubt that was Sweden.

>German bothered enough that the cultural enrichment wasn't properly attributed to his country that he'd rather correct OP than let Sweden take the fall for it and become the target of everyone's shitposting

Every time I think you krauts have run out of ways to depress me, you forge new frontiers.

roasties BTFO

Yanks always say shit like this, but nigger rape and kill, but nothing happens

It looks like some Arab shithole, look at the Arabic sign at the end of the video.

>if that happened in America

It doesn't happen because whites are mostly living comfortable lives and that kinda shit mostly happens when some naive white woman wanders into a nigger enclave thinking that she won't get raped/killed because she's a good little multiculti. Then the obvious happens and the prevailing attitude is "well what did you fucking expect associating with feral chimps?"
So racewar will never really happen as long as most white people still live comfortable.

still sound like sweden

>whore votes to bring in millions of backwards shitskins
>whore dresses like whore
>shitskins act backward toward her

gee golly gosh how could this happen?

So where exactly did this happen and how can you prove it is Germany or Sweden?

Americans are all talk

I hate muslims, I hate sweden, I hate women. All good in my book.

I don't care if the shitskins do this to their own girls. But if they start doing this to our own race, I'll start killing them.

Okay so again you are just talking shit like an autist

>Americans are all talk

>But if they start doing this to our own race, I'll start killing them.

I R O N Y
R
O
N
Y

Look at the IDs you idiot, I'm a different American.

>start

Sven, 35000 women and children are raped and often also killed by invaders in your country every year and that number keeps increasing as more migrants come in.

Your government's solution? Silence the Swedes. It's not the migrants who are the problem. It's your feminist government which has identified you, swedish men, as the predators while protecting the migrants, which they see as the children, from you, the predators.

Empathy in politics is dangerous.

>A woman "improperly dressed" chased by muslims
That's what's wrong with the West, now based Muslims need to do the western man's job he did not.

>Look at the IDs you idiot, I'm a different American.

What are they chanting at the end of the video?

Be ready to news from next sunday, when sweden celebrates vappu.
it's going to be a rapefest of drunken swedes, and maybe a truck of cultural enrichment appears or something

This has happened to pretty much every country that's Europe. I'd say start raping Mushits but who wants to get past 67 layers of rags and another 12 rolls of fat.

Are all Norwegians as retarded as you or are you just someone's pet somali?

You said that there were two different USA ID's while not noticing two different Swedish ID's

how can people seriously think muslims are humans?

>not a single Swedish word, not even broken immigrant Swedish

>people in sweden dont speak swedish
nice try sven

lol retard, they are all ready doing this to Swedish women.

Women are traitors though, i'll protect my own, fuck every one else.

#inteerkvinna

sad

>inteerkvinna
what does it mean

Culture: ENRICHED

Top fucking kek mate

Means they don't want to get help if they are raped.

so literal translation is refugees welcome?

I don't mind this.

Yes, They are the trashtier leftist shit.

Literal translation is ''not your woman''
It was a response from women when some men decide to deal with some dregs harassing women in Stockholm.

top kekiricock

How can you fix your country Svens?

Now I understand the feminist-Islamist alliance. Makes perfect sense. Not retarded at all.

Don't you see. They want us embroiled in conflict on our own soil. Let's get a head start and start finding a solution now.

Bloodshed and pray no other way.

>How can you fix your country Svens?
Tell your people to go home.

>So where exactly did this happen and how can you prove it is Germany or Sweden?
THIS

I bet its just a muslim country
>inb4 huehuehue le sweden and le europe is le muslim country

fake news the shop signs are in arab

one of you has to go into my helicopter

fake news confirmed

>How can you fix your country Svens?
like this i think

Not sweden
algeria

i know because i am algerian, they speak algerian
you can even see arabic writing on shop sign

typical polack trying to tell lies
like to make sweden look bad because his country is a real shithole lol
fix my toilet pole

k

What the fuck is that gif BWAHAHAHAHA

>your people
>implying
but when Sven, when...
When you start everyone will, or at the very least once you fall completely due to enrichment others will go full crusade, especially the more christian countries.

it does look like a shitty area in European country, can be Dusseldorf-Marxloh or some shit-tier place in Sweden (I don't know any city names that place besides the really big ones).

>seemed fixed to /gif/ and Sup Forums ;but this is Sup Forums.

sweden yes

It's a joke this stuff can't go on JewTube where more people will see it.

det betyder sgu'da "er ikke kvinder", din trold, taler du ikke dit eget åndsvage sprog?

inteerkvinna means "are not women".

.. and the video doesn't look like it's from Europe, palm trees and signs in Arabic. It's from some middle eastern shithole.

>Yeah, if that happened in America. Racewar would start tommorrow.
Sure thing bud, keep dreaming

so how do we know this is sweden?. the sign has arabic text on them. this is not even europe

>implying it's not happening all around you and the MSM isn't forcefeeding you bullshit lies and propaganda to cover it all up and further their own racebaiting agendas

wew lad

No one in the US is going to do SHIT until it's absolutely blown the fuck out already, way past the point of no return

>they speak algerian
I thought Algerians spoke Arabic? Or is it some dialect?

I'm curious on what the hell the circumstances of this are. Where the hell is this? What is she doing there? And why the fuck is she dressed like a whore around Muslim subhumans?

well it's like how a mexican speaks spanish
you can tell

What the hell was that stupid ass white bitch doing there? Overseas charity for her Facebook? Or ""traveling"" to ""find herself""

This is definitely not in Europe

arab isn't standardized afaik they don't speak the same dialect in all countries

ah, ok. Makes sense.

thanks Algeribro.

every arabic tribe have their own dialect.

sure she's even white?

so its germany confirmed then

I don't know m8 the video isn't clear enough to tell if she was a tourist or just really dumb

yes, makes good sense. We even have dialects of Danish so differing, that someone from Copenhagen has a hard time understanding someone from West Jutland.

is it the same with modern Hebrew? Like with the difference between Jiddisch and Ladino?

you're all talk ameritrash. They could fuck your mother on your eyes and you wouldnt object to it.

kek unironically I don't think so, I don't recall arab signs in germany, even here in muslims neighborhood we don't have shop signs in arab

Ummm

sure you will

YET!

Ladino, Yiddish and Hebrew are completely different language.
Yiddish is some weird manipulation of German and Polish.
Ladino - I don't fucking know, probably a manipulation of the language that the people speaking it came from.
Hebrew - recreation of the language the bible was written in. It was expanded on a different place in Europe by a different person and it took it a lot of time to catch on because most Poles didn't think it is okay so speak the language the prayers and the holy texts are written in (they preferred Yiddish for that reason).

There's one dialect of Hebrew nowadays, unless you count the retarded mongoloids that do not know how to speak Hebrew and use almost only slang, then it becomes a totally different dialect in a sense.

Happened outside of Tel Aviv, time to ralley goyim to expand Isr.... establish democracy.

...yet
those trips aren't exactly reassuring tbqh

thanks jewbro, good explanation.

Do you really think I give a shit if it happened there?
Its a leftist expensive shithole, I don't live any near it.

she isn't white
and if she was white they wouldn't beat her like that

When I began posting here I usually said I'm not a Jew, but what's the point anymore, some burger will just reply to me with the typical "stop it Shlomo" answer.

Anyways, no problem :)

I was wondering though - why isn't Denmark a part of Sweden? Its a really small country.

Looks like egypt
Fake news
Sage

Is Hebrew spoken openly in Israel as the common language? I was raised reformed Jew (Jewish from fathers side) and they always said Hebrew was a holy language, reserved for reciting prayers. Yet from what I understand it's the common parlance of Israel

>why isn't Denmark a part of Sweden?
well.. uh, that's complicated as fuck, but actually southernf
Sweden used to be part of Denmark, along with the whole of Norway and the two northernmost German states of Slesvig and Holstein, but wars and strife tore the old unions (the Kalmar Union fx) apart and Denmark lost a lot of land.

we're still brothers though, all of us, with all the love, bitterness and strive there always is amongst siblings.

Shut up, Missouri.

Not in sweden and it was a crossdresser.
I think Egypt or some muzzieland.
Seen before

Its the common spoken language and the official language for documents and legal actions.
By the way, according to our controlling religious group/organization, who are orthodox and have a complete monopoly over anyone who isn't Muslim or Christian - you're not really a Jew and you won't be able to marry in a religious ceremony in Israel, and they won't acknowledge it either. Someone like you would have to go to Cyprus for example to marry in a civil marriage to be acknowledged here.
tl;dr better bathtise yourself and embrace a more finished book.

So theoretically speaking, although it would never happen because of politics, you were all supposed to be one big nordic country.

Thanks for the info, didn't know any of that.

Seeing stuff like this makes my blood boil, and I'd like to think that I would be able to help someone who was in such a situation. But I don't think I'd be able to take on that many mudslimes, and I'd probably be labeled a racist anyway.

>implying this is sweden and not some shithole like india

> implying there's a difference.

Honestly everyone should be past the point of caring.

They did it to themselves. Western Europe deserves to become a Caliphate at this point. They don't even deserve salvation.

>black men never rape white women in america

MOST FEMINIST RELIGION.

REFUGEES WELCOME.

They've been doing it to your women for years.

Hope you atleast vote SD

>So theoretically speaking, although it would never happen because of politics, you were all supposed to be one big nordic country
well, at least we tried to be a union -the Kalmar Union, but in the end we're too tribal and warlike and just had to go back to beating each other up like we always did. These days we somehow manage to keep a working truce, but even within the single countries of Scandinavia, tribal shit still reigns and keep people vary of each other. In Skåne, in southernmost Sweden, most people feel more connected to Denmark (Zealand especially) than they do to the rest of Sweden, and wants to come home to Denmark.

and I, for one, have a hard time trusting anyone who's a Jut, even though we're both Danes.

Yes and no, back then it would make sense.

Right now it's a stupid fucking idea and would only carry Swedens problems onto Denmark and Norway.

However an Iceland-Denmark-Norway unified COULD (not will) make alot of sense.

>Romania
>talking shit about countries that actually function
Za haj, Romano raklo, have you sent your little sisters to Copenhagen as beggars yet?

Sweden Germany tomato tamato