Are whites the most fit?

The Crossfit Games claim to find the fittest people on earth. Mainstream America loves to laud how blacks dominate sports. Why then, to my knowledge, has a black never been on the podium at the Games? And further, the competing athletes a the Games (and Regionals for that matter) don't reflect the demographics of the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/articles/the-2013-nfl-draft-ryan-swope-conner-vernon-latest-casualties-of-war-against-whites
youtube.com/watch?v=YNvXZ7p7Z8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The monthly payments to join a gym /thread

Cross fit is white people shit

Blacks naturally have the same body and physical talents as those people.

Having something in your name doesn't mean it applies to you.

See: The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

Because faggotry is a white disease.

> Athletes from very specific black communities that combined make up around 5% of the worlds black population dominate the track aspect of track and field and two sports leagues in one country.

> Nigs be da best athletes

They're not the fittest. It's a circle jerk of excercising, it's not even sport. Only first world whites could think up and devote time to a hobby like that. Also, it's damned expensive.

t. fit white guy.

Because it's not a real sport?

crossfit is for easily manipulated dumbfucks and should not represent athleticism in any way

>crossfit
retarded, dangerous exercises with little results. fake sport

crossfit is a one way ticket to snap city.

The NBA, NFL, and similar leagues are rigged for niggers, and White youth are frozen out at the lower leagues. They are exceptionally less talented than whites. Black sport heroes are a lie. They're trying to put posters of niggers on white children's wall. That's the only goal.

Blacks don't dominate soccer at all, even though soccer is the most popular sport in Africa and around the world.

Blacks get obese way more easy than whites because of their genes causing them to store fat more easily because they've been starving since the dawn of time lol

Blacks pay more to play in regulation foot ball gear in 100 plus name brand shoes not to mention they wear name brand sports attire on a daily basis and would of already been on a weight training program on and off season.

Your excuse is not valid

Blacks are the most gay demographic statistically

They are at least the most pure.

>The Crossfit Games claim to find the fittest people on earth.
>crossfit

OP here. You made the discussion interesting.

Bullfuckingshit.

Where's your proof?

c-can i get a run down on this?

You know Crossfit is a meme exercise routine for retarded suburban kids that want to spend excessive amounts of their parents money to get sports injuries? The reason they're mostly white is because they're mostly upper class silver spoon faggots who don't know shit about exercise.

Except a here in a major city like Baltimore it'd mostly Niggers Ala underarmour leagues.

Again the average gym cost is 240 a year and Niggers almost this in a yearly shoe budget not to mention wearing name brand sports shit all day everyday.

>games
>sports

cross fit is trash and I don't even understand what your point is

This is the exact truth

That's like saying because I have Internet which costs roughly 240 a year I must not be able to afford a gym membership. Besides, crossfit is much more expensive than that. It's like 200 a month in Chicago. That's why it's mostly white is because that's an autistic amount of money to spend on a fucking gym that doesn't even work properly.

Just stirrin' the puddin'

That Niggers can't compete in something they are supposed to be doing anyways rubbing and lifting.

hace your very watched a strong man competition?

What flavour though?

The best kind!

Sorry m8 it's no way that much again in baltimore you can do cross fit at golds m8 and the underarmour League uses them as well. Your analogy about Internet is not sound as that's two different budgets the Niggers can choose to spend their fitness budget on the things u listed or cross fit it's the same thing.

The point is Niggers suck at anything besides running when it comes to fitness sports and white people are naturally better strength athlete's.

Running

Rich white people shit*

That excuse is blown out in the thread already m8 your like the Cucks who excuse blackd sucking at weigh lifting becuse of money yet they are going to be on a weight training routine in football while buying nams brand shoes the gay little socks and every peace of attire they can already.

>crossfit

Crossfit is fairly new trend in fitness that has high membership fees - immediately attracts wealthier whites on average, also the centers pop up more often in white neighborhoods. Berkeley - Oakland is a good example of strategic positioning in white dominated areas within the midst of black and latino neighborhoods

Cross fit is retarded and just a way to injure yourself. Strongman and Olympic lifting are where it's at. Whites excel at that as well, mostly scandis

becauz da wite man be keepin dem poor so dey cant eat dey food

>Crossfit

blacks are good at sports that involve running.
they start running from the cops at a very early age

What football did you play where you had to buy your own pads or helmet or uniform? Only thing i ever bought was cleats.

This guy knows. Crossfit is modern liberalism in physiological form. Don't abide by tried and true standards of strength and endurance from, oh i dunno, the Olympics. Or world record holding power lifters. Just change the rules until you find a configuration that lets you be the best at something that is unimportant. Because then you're still the best.
And as we all know, Liberals think "unique" automatically means "useful."

If you look at the top strongmen, there is 1(one) black guy and he is far from being close to the top 10, even when he was in his prime. All the others are either White Americans, English, Nordics, Balts and Slavs.

I chuckled.

I like how that clip shows the same 5 events over and over. Yes I realize it's a gif, but you know what I mean.

This. It's the most retarded of all "sports".

They took the most noble and advanced of all Olympic sports(Olympic weightlifting) and debased it.

Crossfit is the Orcs to Weightlifting's Elves.

Golds in baltimore has cross fit for 240 a year m8 niggers wouldn't even be able to afford to buy their shoe budget if that scares them

You Cucks like to act like Niggers are not the most wasteful spenders of money

The ones in baltimore where blacks mesure dick by not using the free ones so they can show off having the newest Nike or underarmour gear.

This is how it is high-school to college

I remember when I played in high school the 90+ dollar Nike visors were the big thing when they just came out every nigger had to have

Have you ever played any sports with blacks? They're not the super humans leftists for some reason imagine them to be

vdare.com/articles/the-2013-nfl-draft-ryan-swope-conner-vernon-latest-casualties-of-war-against-whites
Here is an article on it. Haven't read it. Does anyone have the link to that website that bitches about the whites who scored higher than a lot of the drafted black players but were overlooked.

A lot of those work outs are actual ones use in strong man competitions m8 evem the rapid over heads, boxers routinely use the tire hammer exercise

Whites are best at everything that isn't running.

Because everyone knows niggers cannot swim.

It's well known that recruiters pass over better whites for inferior blacks all the time.

What kind of running are you talking about? Sprints, mid-distance, or endurance?

Short distance blacks excell at but yea whites are very good at long distance

It's racist against blacks.

All sports including IQ tests are designed by white boys for whites and are therefore inherently racist against people of colour.

>Exercises in Futility - Fails from the CrossFit Games/Washed-Up Loser Olympics (2016)

youtube.com/watch?v=YNvXZ7p7Z8E

Ultra marathons are dominated by whites. So is world's strongest man. Surfing has some brazzos but is generally white.

In summary whites, have a higher average iq and excel at sports that are actually interesting and difficult.

Blacks are literally bred to play nigger ball here in the south.

Cross fit is a fad that appeals to white people. Next question.

>dodgeball with medicine balls

That actually looks fun as fuck.

Playing Skyrim while 1488ing on Pol. Eating mac and cheese and drinking monster. Also my dick is out. I have achieved God Status!!!

Crossfit is meme viral marketing, a single dude is financing the shilling of this shit online and IRL

It seems that whites are both weak as fuck and stupid enough to fall for marketing ploys

Keep your shitty thoughts to yourself subhuman

blacks have better genes for athletic shit but worse genes for things like intelligence or discipline, the latter of which is required to properly train for the Games

Just like IQ tests.

crossfit is really numale tier
fuel for facebook attenttion whoring senpai
bad choice is bad

>blacks have better genes for athletic shit
yeah, all those sports that negros dominate
kek

There's nothing in Crossfit that is inherently more dangerous than powerlifting, which in itself is inherently dangerous because it requires technique.

As far as why blacks don't do it/excel at it, most likely because they aren't built to excel at it. Blacks are pretty good at being strong, and they're pretty good at being fast, but they usually aren't great at being strong + fast. In my experience, they also seem to get injured more often, whether due to bone density or tension/torque on bones.

>niggers
>strong
The first time I've heard of this meme.

crossfit isn't a real training program.

lifting the 5lb dumbbell 1000 times doesn't mean you're fit.

You're right. All it means is you can do that one movement really well.

That's why you Crossfit tests LOTS of different movements. Right?

NBA isn't a sport anymore, it used to be a team game, but then everyone decided finding 7 foot tall players that could literally just drop the ball into the hoop was a good way winning.

football is literally filled with opiate using steroids abusers, who wear pads.

boxing is another bullshit sport, wearing gloves and punching eachother with weak jabs dancing around a ring.

that isn't real fighting, no nigger can dodge me in a street fight they are getting thrown onto the ground and beat. Wins by decision are fucking retarded.

Running is another joke of a sport for poor people who don't have the nutrition to compete in real strongman sports.

its literally aids, crossfitters are retarded.

Our blacks were bred to be the strongest.

Anyone who has played HS football in the US and had blacks on the team can probably remember a black kid with chicken legs squatting 600+. That kid would also tear an ACL/MCL.

Yeah this. The blacks here are Angolan and they are all short, pudgy and aren't particularly good at sport.

Strongman is a joke tho 2bh

East Africans dominate the long distance running. Middle distance (800&1500m) is more racially mixed.

Cross fit is still hella gay, bro.

5'8" kight of the order of manlets here

I had a fit off against a 6'3" gigganiggabunta college basketball player and he couldn't keep up with me at all. I was crushing him in push ups, bear crawls, squats, lunges, kettle bells, the only thing he was even close to me in was sprints, but even then he may have been a little faster in the straight, but I could change direction an accelerate so much faster I was still winning
He could dunk though, I'll give him that. I can barely touch the net

>(((gym)))

Shit like crossfit and strongman has so little money in it that it's basically a hobby. I'm sure whites also have the best yugioh players

>crossfit

Stop this meme

Trained in boxing under a pro boxer. We never did that gay shit.

How many real pull-ups can Sup Forums do in one set?

All the way down and all the way up without swinging, about 12-15 depending on how I feel

Black people can't wrestle. They can box, though.