Trey Goudy investigators found dead

usapoliticstoday.com/gowdys-missing-investigators-found/

Other urls found in this thread:

neonnettle.com/features/868-pedogate-two-of-trey-gowdy-s-investigators-vanish-amid-pedophile-investigation
archive.is/yW4xs
snopes.com/clinton-mcgill-found-dead/
thelastlineofdefense.org/
thelastlineofdefense.org/breaking-trey-gowdy-and-family-forced-into-protective-custody/
theusa-news.com/breaking-trey-gowdy-family-forced-protective-custody
archive.is/ftqC3
mirrorspectrum.com/behind-the-mirror/breaking-two-of-trey-gowdys-investigators-reported-missing#disqus_thread
thelastlineofdefense.org/trey-gowdy-breaks-his-silence-after-2-of-his-investigators-are-found-tortured-and-killed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tinfoil, plz.

WHAT

Who is this transgender qt3.14?

fucking lmao

How is this not bigger news here?

Bump.

Holy shit... you have my bump.

The Clinton Murder machine never shuts down.

W-What were they investigating?

someone posted this before it was said to be a hoax

More contextual info from past:
neonnettle.com/features/868-pedogate-two-of-trey-gowdy-s-investigators-vanish-amid-pedophile-investigation

Trey Gowdy is safe

FABRICATED NEWS

FAKE NEWS

FABRITCATED SATIRE BULLSHIT WEBSITE

KILL

KILL

KILL

archive.is/yW4xs

snopes.com/clinton-mcgill-found-dead/

Well I guess a message was sent

It's common knowledge.
They don't even care if people know anymore. They just want people dead.

J-just a coincidence, right?

we know snopes is fake

Its obviously a suicide u bigots.

fake news. you dumbfucks and your conspiracies.

when cnn reports on it i'll believe it.

Who o are these guys?

thelastlineofdefense.org/

nice fucking NEWS article

This propaganda is worst then shareblue and leftist shills

sage unto oblivion plz

RUH ROH, they must of pulled on scary thread.

what does that have to do with Goudy investigators?

Also
>snopes

try harder next time

stop

I want to investigate this fake news website

this is now an investigative thread because Fabrictaed news needs to die

I'm seriously asking though, despite the meme.
Who is he and what was he investigated for?

Looks like we struck a nerve.
What are you afraid of?

Bailey Jay

And this: thelastlineofdefense.org/breaking-trey-gowdy-and-family-forced-into-protective-custody/

Fake

who?

Stop it you faggot

Not excited enough to read the article and see there is no reliable source, been trying for like a week. No source to be found.
Because it's bullshit. Fags have been posting it with little background, anons try to find a source, there is no source
Take it back and make it a sage
Until proven in some way beyond linking to the same fagblogs, this is make-believe.
Good link and relevant but just as weak as OP. Use of the word 'classified' triggers my BS sense (former LEO) this information would be sensitive, not something an original classifier took the time with.

If you fucking queers have any other questions I'll be here. This is very sageable.

Bump. ---->Any other sources for this?

ALSO

Johnston W. McGill, Clinton aid, found dead at 34, with a heart attack, by Huma Abedien. Immediately after being summoned to testify about le email server.

Humans killed him with a heart attack gun.

If it's fake why is he and his family in protective custody? Read this !!! theusa-news.com/breaking-trey-gowdy-family-forced-protective-custody

Im afraid of fabricated news you fuck. Go shill somewhere else Sergei

Huma* killed him

Fuck off you alphabet shill faggot

I'm afraid of you faggots never learning how to properly source something. There is nothing to differentiate this story and fan fiction.

> usapoliticstoday.com

2016 election is over, time to get a real job

Whois has a name and an address of the website registrant.....

if anything THIS GUY should be afraid of the Clintons putting him in a bag and burying him

>The plan, according to FBI analysts called to help, had little to do with money and more to do with silencing a major investigative force in congress.

Yeah the FBI would definitely speculate on an open investigation right to the public. You are dumb as all hell.

Nothing to investigate.

Its almost the equivalent to posting something from occupy democrats... ALMOST

Right-wing fake news is actually more far-fetched then anything the left produces and Sup Forums needs to realize this.

WHAT THE FUCK

Look at the hornets crawling all over this thread. A lovely sight.

Sources lead to MGTOW and a Reddit thread. This is blatantly false and fucking retarded

YES fucking australia. If you weren't full I'd quit this shithole and come have bantz with yall.

its a me wario

Hm can't tell if fake, seems that story broke an hour ago and first thing when I type in Trey Gowdy on Bing gives me this. We will see

I'd really like for this to be true but so far I think it's fake news.

Archive it you dipshit. I'm not giving them views.

archive.is/ftqC3
archive.is/ftqC3
archive.is/ftqC3
archive.is/ftqC3
archive.is/ftqC3
archive.is/ftqC3

I think I'm going to go take a nap guys. I'm feeling a little sleepy.

>when cnn reports on it i'll believe it.

You piece of shit are not from around here are you.

Fucking shill

How did u not catch my sarcasm

Zzzz I'm feeling sleepy ahhh

how do we know they are not working for a foreign government?

your employers dont care about you.

Bump

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Is there a reward for this Lil Bat nigga? How big it's gonna get?

Bump

Here is an article posted on April 20th 2017 stating they went missing ... has some other info. Read for yourselves.... can't find anything else. MSM hasn't reported anything, but we all know they can't be trusted anyway..... mirrorspectrum.com/behind-the-mirror/breaking-two-of-trey-gowdys-investigators-reported-missing#disqus_thread

FUCK YOU

King kek

As a shill and shilling analyzer, intredasting methods are being implemented here.

you guys realize there's a simple way to confirm whether this story is legit right
>"Hello, Offices of Representative Trey Gowdy, how may I direct your call?"
>"Yes hi I'm a concerned citizen and I was wondering if you could confirm the story that investigators working on behalf of Mr Gowdy were recently found deceased in the course of an investigation?"

Oh look another fake article
>searched google for the images in the article
>old case in the UK
voat figured this out in the first 2 replies
Sup Forums isn't stupider than voat is it?

Fake news sight looking for clicks. Not gonna give one thin shekel, though.

how long until the USG decides to actually shutting down these sites under some law

I think we need to start using the term "Fabricated news"

fake is too vague

Fabrictated implys intent, while incorrect news can be an honest mistake or lapse of trust from secondary reporters

libel and slander are other areas to explore

You overplayed your hand here CTR/ShareBlue.
Might wanna read into the Streisand effect.

Definitely something odd going on with how many people are saying it's "fake news", and so quickly too.

We're calling it fake news because there's literally no confirmation for it outside of literally-who rightwing blogsters. By all means, if you have more information on this, please post it.

>thelastlineofdefense.org/

original source

who is has some interesting information

fucking pedophile bastards

Fair point. I don't have anything else but I'll keep my eyes open for a more well known source/article.

Bumperoni

Why the hell would jewish owned msm report on crimes they themselves commit? Please.

Counter bump.

>Because the mainstream press is honest and would certainly report on this case that would certainly trigger rightwing tinfoilers everywhere, decrease trust and raise suspicion of political establishment, goyim

You stupid fucking niggers, this thread is blatantly being shilled, swarmed currently by fucking denial faggots

>Move along goyim, no substantiated source, nothing to see here

Also, for a REAL FUCKING BLOWOUT STORY MSM WON'T COVER, ONLY ISRAEL TIMES AND RT

Stfu you antifa faggot

Bout damn time

This news is false. I e-mailed his office and they replied telling me that they had been dealing with messages and phonecalls for the past few weeks.

Call it yourself. (202) 225-6030

Plausible deniability, controlling the narrative, you name it.

Why so much anger on this post? Makes you think... trying to scare people from posting truth... or even in trying to seek it? That gets boring after a while... and definitely not effective. If I see anything else with ref. to this I will follow up ... for the civilized peeps that get it, please do the same.

Being raided by come home white man fuck my niggerpuss slide threads

lol when Censored News Network reports it.... hello Shill

If my memory serves me right. Something about pedos in arkansas.

Get noose

Hang politicians

Hang Bankers

Hang Top 5 Jews

Let history judge us....

I posted that exact same news here a week ago, made a thread and nobody fucking cared. Probably got slid to shit.

It was pedo rings

>were interrogated, tortured, covered with garbage bags and buried while still breathing

These are impossible conclusions to come to based of the information available, unless there is far more regarding the state of the corpses that we aren't getting

t. coroner

>Who is this transgender qt3.14?
is Milo Yinounoupoulus, jew like you

Seems pretty easy to fact check:
>another warrant was issued and served

If it was a served warrant it should be a searchable court record, no?

SHILL

GET OUT

Not even shilling here but just look at this article on the same topic, from the same website.

thelastlineofdefense.org/trey-gowdy-breaks-his-silence-after-2-of-his-investigators-are-found-tortured-and-killed/

Specifically check out this "quote" from Gowdy:

>The incident in Arkansas is just the latest in a vast conspiracy to cover up crimes by one of the most corrupt families in human history. No, we have no evidence. There’s never any evidence. What we do have, however, is a mole. Someone inside my own committee cost those men their lives by leaking their travel plans. I intend to find out who that mole is and have them waterboarded as an enemy of the state until they give up their boss.

Does that read like something Gowdy would actually say?