Tfw ONE DROP

>tfw ONE DROP
And it's THE WORST KIND OF ASIAN, fucking wouldn't have minded a nip ancestor, but no, a fucking POO IN LOO.

At least I'm not a nigger, like most of the Americans on this site.

Ayy fellow panjeet

you're a celtic faggot!

It's just noise friend. You don't have to shit in the street if you don't want to.

I've accepted it, I'm going to go post inappropriate comments on Facebook asking random women to fucky fucky/come to India.

Go ahead, post yours - I have one drop, you're probably swimming in it.

I know, but ONE DROP.
I could be fucking passing this onto my kids.

and how accurate are these meme test? i doubt spit is .1% accurate

it's just won drop sheesh

It's accurate.
Spit doesn't magically make Shitskin DNA.

One Drop too many.

>"Southern European"
May be a bit of Arab too.

I thought I had one drop but when I printed the sheets the overview sheet said i have less then .1% Asian or whatever the fuck although I must say the orange on my chromosome thingies is very minute and barely there to where as yours does indeed look to be that of a full one drop.

I honestly don't think so, it'd make sense for it to also be Sardinian/Close Mediterranean.

What the fuck even is this sentence?

Have you considered the reason you're retarded is because you're a British peasant and your "indian ancestor" was actually an indo-european from 5000 years ago and has very little to do with modern half-dravidian street shitters?

HEH
YOU'RE FINISHED!

Topkek, inform me if you are successful in scoring a chick

>blaming all of your failures on some tiny percentage of DNA that's only discoverable through a test made by the jews

Nice one faggot.

This sounds like something a Hispanic might say.

I got like 1% jewish on mine, shit actually made me so depressed knowing I had become what I despised most

hey you ! My gf was in India last week and all the panjeets wanted to marry her ! WTF

>CURRIED.in

Well after recently discovering your beautiful language and women I wouldn't blame them

>insinuates that Americans are more mixed than Australians

In America we banned interracial relationships, in Australia you encouraged them to breed the abos out of existences.

Actually why are australians so ignorant of literally everything?

What religion do you follow?

See Enjoy all those white-looking aborigine girls around you, gotta breed out the abo blood right?

DESIGNATED

time to sudoku

Tfw my son will be 50% South Asian and 50% Northern European

You are though.

>Enjoy all those white-looking aborigine girls around you
You haven't been here, have you?
The ONE DROP rule truly applies to them.
ONE DROP of abo blood and you're ugly as fuck - the most beautiful abo is nowhere near the plainest of white women.

Non religious, not very many people are in our town - some of the outback communities over east are still quite religious, but it was never a prominent feature here.
We do have a church, but it's really just a meeting hall, even the old folks don't attend Sunday mass.

end it to stop the spread.

It's fucking nothing, do you even understand how those estimations are made? They are statistical, it may happen that a very small chunk of your DNA is statistically more frequent in a certain macro group(in this case, south Asia) and thus assigned there, but that doesn't imply any admixture with certainty.
If you had 5% or 10% then I would start worrying, but otherwise it's nothing.

GO BACK TO PAKISTAN YOU SHITSKIN INVADER

technically it could mean your part abo, they came from those parts after all :^)

My fellow panjeet spreading his seed far and wide

Smooth af

Where do you find this out mate?

23andMe
You pay them $100, you spit into a vial and ship it back to them, they analyse your DNA and do all wacky shit with it, like find your relatives/etc.

always wanted to try this
how legit is it? like it isnt some pajeet who takes some random countries and designate them to you?

Do you find yourself bobbing your head when you talk while keeping a stupid, shit-eating grin on your face?