German crowd hisses at Ivanka

I don't get it, who would do such a thing? Who could be behind those boos, and why do they wear the small oval cap?

I swear, it's on the tip of my tongue...

I hope some of the those cunts daughters/wives get raped and killed by the Muzzies.

Isn't she one of (((them))) now?

friendship with germany is now over

>Germans hissing at kikes
IS
IT
FUCKING HAPPENIING

OY VEY! Anti–Semitic Hans.

>00
IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING

>DADDY PLEASE! DON'T BUILD THE WALL IT"S RACIST AND SEXIST! THINK OF THE POOR MEXICAN BABIES!
i wish somebody would throw a fucking bottle at her head for ruining everything

They would enjoy that though

But Ivanka is a Jew
Based Germans doing what they do best

Yes, but muzzis instead of nazis.

Did she say that? Can you post a link to her saying that?

>Who could be behind those boos
the german

Juvenile, but not surprising.

Only logical, what has Trump done in his first 100 days? Literally nothing, the only time he appears in the news here is when blunders.

Honestly, this makes me sick.

To think I did a tribute of her to help Trump win.

BOODEN!

>hissing
Faggots

What kind of feminazi litter Ally hisses at people? Sounds demonic

Yeah you mean today's germans? Well no fucking surprise. Her daddy literally banned them from invading his country.

Soon they will be burning the kikes in Germany

They literally have nazis and muslims in Germany combining into one big Jew hating community

I too would hiss at the kike bitch for defending her father's waging wars for Israel.

Ivanka needs to fucking go. Why does Trump listen to her? Are they fucking, because she is fucking it all up.

>X is seen with Y therefore X and Y are friends!
>Everything everyone in politics does is completely surface level and there is ABSOLUTELY no hidden meaning of subversiveness behind it.
How do I get to be this naive?

Ohhhhhhh
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Aquafresh.

No open your eyes it's bait

>Flag

I know, that was sarcasm.

Someone should mentions that she is Jewish and make all the hissers kill them selves in remorse for being "nazi"s.

why do i need a link when she's a woman who talks about gender gaps and cries over a false flag in syria? if she's crying over some dead syrian babies then imagine what she's saying about "those poor mexican immigrant babies and children!"

i can hear her saying
>DADDY PLEASE DON'T REPORT THE DREAMERS! THINK OF THE CHILDREN! HAVE A HEART

Oh, so you don't have any proof? Nothing but your own imagination? Got it.

>hiss
was she speaking to a bunch of sneks or what?

Ivanka is a jew lover why would the jews hate her? your president loves jews your insane if you think Trump is some anti-jew anti-establishment guy he is just another run of the mill politician very sad.

>hisses
Islamic dogs are like animals

>trump: we gotta give amnesty to dreamers to have a heart!
>trump: we gotta strike syria cause those poor dead babies
>trump: oops, there's no wall
he's so fucked. if he doesn't fix immigration then america is finished. if a bunch of brown people could run a superpower then brazil wouldn't be a 3rd world corrupt country. once brown people have majority america is the new brazil

Got any proof of all that? Oh, it's just things you imagined? Ok

It's women.
High School never ends for ~98% of them, that's why it's presented like that.

i want to fuck ivanka

I hope women of your family get raped by crackheads, I hope your friend's wifes get raped by crackhead

Would like to see them boo when they get raped by syrians... We should have nuked this abomination in 44

only muslims honestly

i didn't vote for ivanka, so I don't give a fuck if germans boo her

>hiss
what the fuck?

>only muslims hate jews

kill yourself, kike

also, why the fuck is ivanka even taking part in big politics shit? I didn't vote for her, and neither her husband.

That snoz to the woman on the left

Fuck off shill

Lmao look at thirsty little retard.
>Muh waifu dindu nuffin

Sweety, be a good goyim, will you? :)

Cant fucking stand that bitch. Wish her dad would just tell her to fuck off out the whitehouse.

>Giving a shit about the opinions of Germans
Theyre the most anti White White people out there

check'em and read these comments.
What does it mean?

The immigration problem is already fixed and the wall was always stupid. Most people come by other means.

The border should still be beefed up but the border wall was dumb.

I voted for drumpf but this is too much. I am now a HillaryMissile.

This is too much.

What kind of weak man allows his child to manipulate and control him so completely?