End French Degeneracy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4438296/At-age-17-Emmanuel-told-d-marry-me.html

Macron met his wife when he was 15.... and she was his 40 year old teacher.

Why is this pedophilia allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXy2IoqwNjw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His sex life must be shit. I mean she could try roleplaying as his teacher but I'm sure he got bored of that 25 years ago.

Because the French are a backward people who have yet to achieve modernization.
Which is why they willingly vote for going even further backward.

I'm at a loss that an ongoing pedophilia victim is leading in the polls. How cucked is France? Would they still be ok with it if he was 40 and fucked/married his 15 year old student?

>Would they still be ok with it if he was 40 and fucked/married his 15 year old student?
Probably. And leftists would defend it as true love that you shouldn't interfere with.

It was the standard (((Rothchild))) plan.

He was selected long ago for this job.

NICE

France

White females are with black males

White males are with grannies

matriarchy incoming

it was actually (((Bogdanoffs))) who waas behind it. (((they))) sent a talmudic babylon succubus after him sm.h

No, we are a patriarchal country and we presume that the male is the dominant in the couple even if he is 15 and the female 40

retarded and uneducated burgers ITT
burgers are an i sult to the white race, they should be removed

With parents permission getting married at at least as young as 16 is permitted in some states of USA. If they are post pubescent than is not pedophilia at all.

What the living fuck, France? In the US we arrest, perp walk, and simultaneously idolize and demonize women who sleep with their students. Why weren't you talking about this earlier on during the election?

>marrying infertile women is considered alpha in france

no, because of this cuck, it's going to be trendy for old women to get fit and healthy young males

you're a matriarchy m8

>macron anything
>everybody buttmad on Sup Forums
kek
i already love this guy desu

He's Trudeau 2.0, but with a creepy as fuck wife.

lucky fuck, I had to wait until after I was out highschool to fuck my teacher.
kek
>implying French arent total cucks, and you aren't watching Jamal fuck your wife and sister right now

They're clearly not fucking and he probably is a closeted fag or something.

Then again, you have bigger problems.

> Nearly 150,000 American teens identify as transgender. Millennials are now the "gayest generation." And there are thousands more who don't identify anywhere on the LGBTQ spectrum, but still don't feel comfortable in strictly binary bathing suits.
youtube.com/watch?v=XXy2IoqwNjw

>burgers vote an anti-islamist into office
>frogs vote an islam-loving, french-hating spaniard into office
really sizzles your stir-fry...

what is the % of muslims amongst your infants?

France is the country of pedophilia, don't be astonished. It's a great victory.

Our country is like Hollywood, until you are not caught, you can do whatever you want.

>15
>Pedophilia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia

Still degenerate but a different term
Pedophilia is for prebuscent children and if youre 15 and have the physiology of a prebuscent you might as well kill yourself

Mass induced ignorance starts with simplification of language

He is a cuck but considered the chief of his couple, so he is the EXCEPTION that proves the rule

Might be a new trend, This this our new First Couple Circa 2038?

Population of 14-17: 16,931,357
>NEARLY 150,000 TEEEEEEEEENS! NEARLY 1%!!!
Meanwhile you stupid faggots are getting shot and macheted and raped and you fucking LOVE IT

It's called tolerance faggot
Learn to love diversity please

>until you are not caught, you can do whatever you want.
Immoral as hell, France it's not bad until it is completely destroyed. No wonder every country in the world hates you

You are a nation of retards if you think a 15 year old boy had the wherewithal to decide to squirt his cum into a dry powdery cunt and barren ovaries

Certainly not yours. Argentina are our best cocksucker non francophone country

hot

This is the power of the romantic feeling. We can do anything with it, even fuck our teacher with the agreement of all the society
Don't be jealous burger

>Rothschild banker
>Pro EU
>Open-door policy
>Wants to take out Assad
>Supports Israel
>Married his high school teacher

Sure know how to pick them, France.

>diversity
>mixing race
stop cucking yourself

Absolutely disgusting vid. How does this even exist?

The French have seen and done worse things.

Tumblr and socially akward excluded kids justifying their loneliness with
>mah opression, you dont love me cause im a tri-binary-squirrelkin demigod

>burgers vote for kike enabling President
still don't want to recognise it
critise countries that are less kiked than theirs

the simple answer : he's loaded.
But I hope peopple ask him if hell change the law because he married a sexual predator.

Pedophilia and murder in france are allowed if you belong to a minority

>>marrying infertile women is considered alpha in france
Don't know why I laughed so hard at this

>"kidnaps"

She went with him willingly. I hope he fucked the shit out of that 15 year old whore

Why are the French voting for this degenerate mother fucker?

We need to meme this

They've been told that voting for him is better than letting Marine Le Pen win because she's literally hortler.

His main support comes from middle class leftist that have it too good to risk changing anything.

Is it at all likely that a significant percentage of those who voted Fillon and Melenchon in the first round may support Le Pen in the second?

because if he's elected I have 5 years to fuck as many 15yo girls as I can

Because the French are degenerate motherfuckers.

>first white country to accept niggers as equals
>first white country to allow niggers and whites to intermarry
>they allowed American GI niggers to remain in their country after the great war and marry their daughters
>explicitly encourage racemixing

Since she was his teacher it shoud have been illegal even if he were 18.
It's impossible no legal action were done she should at least have lost her job forever.

Honestly I think that would be viewed as a lot more appropriate. Getting together with a woman more than 7 years your senior is weirder that getting together with a woman half your age.

retard that believe the FN is fascist for being elected properly while 49.3-man is a model of democracy.

>willignly
a kid doesn't consent. If the parent disagree it's a kidnapping no matter what.

There might but it won't be significant. The FN has been vilified for decades, showing any support for them is a huge social taboo and will cost you dearly if you do. Ironically, they're pretty tame as far as far-right politics goes.

15 shouldn't even count as ephebophilia. It is fully sexually mature.