Trannies

Unpopular opinion incoming, but still wanna talk about it. I recently discovered a male friend of mine isn't as male as I thought. He was born as a girl.

I used to be conservative about trans but he made me realize that trans people can truly be who they want to be, even if genitals don't align and chromosomes don't align.

Many people say: CHROMOSOMES, XY = MAN, XX = WOMAN. SO YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MAN/WOMAN.

That is true, but there's a difference between being man and being male/masculine. Same goes for female/feminine. Allow me to explain by using science. No SJW bullcrap, pure biology.

Chromosomes can't change. Everybody knows that. But chromosomes are not everything. If you really work in the field of genetics or neurology you might have heard of the neuron group INAH-3. Depending on it's size it defines how masculine or feminine you are. INAH-3 is observably larger in men than women. Research of Simon Levay has shown us that when a man has a small INAH-3 they are more likely to be homosexual or mtf transgender. Thesame way around for females who have a bigger INAH-3; they tend to be lesbians or ftm transgender.

Are Genes the only factor? Apparently not.
Is INAH-3 the only sidefactor? Not at all, there are even more genes and neuron groups that define your sexuality and gender identification.

There are hormone concentrations that vary throughout your body. Some males have high testosterone of themselves, other suffer from a deficiency. Et cetera, et cetera.

> TL;DR There is much more to science about transgenders than just chromosomes. There are neuron groups, hormones and many more structures affecting what gender you feel like.

Post his boipussy or gtfo

> TL;DR There is much more to science about transgenders than just chromosomes. There are neuron groups, hormones and many more structures affecting what gender you feel like.

I'm MtF who is heavily redpilled, i hate other trannies, and i hate my self, not sure what else to tell you.

Only seen it on snapchat and I'm not a bloody screenshotwanker.

My question is: Why go with the transition if it stands against your morals? Or did you get "redpilled" after transitioning?

>Are Genes the only factor? Apparently not.
>Is INAH-3 the only sidefactor? Not at all, there are even more genes and neuron groups that define your sexuality and gender identification.
So there are issues in their physiology that cause them to identify as the wrong gender? So they're mentally ill just like we've been saying the whole time?

Post boipussy or gtfo

Can't really "help" how i feel on the inside, been this way sense i was a kid. But as i got older i saw people come out like Bruce jenner and stuff and the aggressive push to normalize trans people, it all made me sick and it made me hate my self for who i am so, like.. idk

Oops sorry linked my self

>is biology the only answer?
>no, and this biology is why

poorly thought out argument aside, womens sexuallity is a lot more flexible than male sexuality, MtF transgenderism is caused by either being a faggot or by sexual deviancy (though I repeat myself), in women sexuality is more fluid and the idea of a "straight" woman is somewhat of a misnomer

Healthy male != unhealthy male
Healthy male != mentally ill female
Healthy male != faggot male
Healthy male != healthy female

Sure, trannies exist, faggots exist, beta males exist, but the problem is that instead of realizing that they are deviations, activists are trying to claim that it is just as good for the individual and for society if we have kids being raised by two moms, or if someone wants to chop their dick off and take hormones which permanently fuck up their bodies. We have completely lost the ability to discriminate between what is healthy and what is not healthy

She sent you her vagina on Snapchat. Sounds like she's having second thoughts. This is another case of what happens when you take crazy people seriously.

ONZIN
N
Z
I
N

Ga mijn land uit

I never said a complete biological transitioning is possible. Genes and hormones define how we act as a human being. Often they conflict indeed. You can call that a mental illness. Basically any abnormal behaviour can be seen as a mental illness.

Thing is, if you just let these people be who they want to be they'll be much more productive members of the community. A trans who has the option to transition will be much better off.

Besides, what should we care what they do? Those transgenders who start demanding you to call them xe, xer or whatever made up pronouns are completely retarded.

Just out of common manners I call them the gender they want to be as long as it's he/she. No need to make a fuss about that. And should you ever mistake a trans for which gender they are, who cares? If they lose their shit about that they're in the wrong.

And I'm okay with people being whatever 'gender' they feel like.
That is until people start aggressively pushing this idea. Especially on children.
Now if you don't push for nonbinary rights, it automatically makes you a bigot. There is no live and let live. Now it's normalizing mental disorders and promoting a trend so that people get attention while also claiming that all too wonderful victim status.

Thing is, Bruce Jenner uses his transitioning for a massive attention overdose. I am bisexual but I also hate those gay people who are like: OMG LOOK AT ME BEING GAY, I WEAR PINK AND ILL FUCKING SPANK YOUR BUTT IF YOU WALK BY.

No, gross. If I have a boyfriend, depending on the location, I might hold hands with him but I won't show anything more to the open world.

When you make your entire personality revolve around your gender and identity, you've clearly got serious emotional problems and you reek of insecurity to everyone around you.

It's part of who you are, it doesn't determine who you are. If you fell for this meme you were most likely a literally who before you decided to fish for compliments by coming out, and you're going to spend your whole life frustrated and unsatisfied because you are willfully shallow and uninspired and expect everybody to tailor their behavior to protect your fragile ego.

I don't care what you present as, if you pass, just don't become a fucking stereotypical, vain, uppity fucking asshole because you think it's "red pilled" and anybody who disagrees with you deserves to be treated like they're inferior. If you act like this I'll have enough trouble just seeing you as a respectable person in general.

You mean
> Are genes the only answer?
> No, -insert other biological traits-

>Xy = man XX = woman

It's actually not nearly that simple. There are a number of abnormalities that can make someone who is xy or xx look like the opposite gender or even have the wrong parts. A classic example is androgen insensitivity syndrome but there are many more.

As you stated, things get even more complicated when you consider brain sizes.

>And I'm okay with people being whatever 'gender' they feel like.
Gender isn't subjective. Being a social construct doesn't mean something isn't based on anything.

Fucking this

People have all the rights, how disgusting it may be, to get fat too and also raise kids.

Thing is, we can always look at what is unhealthy and try to forbid that. Good, but who on this planet is safe from any form of deviancy?

They are deviant or maladapted members of society who pose a risk to themselves. I don't care if some tranny wants to cut off his dick, I care that this is normalized in society. My brother has a picture of himself on twitter cosplaying as a female character from some weebshit. This is not normal. This is degeneracy. He even lists himself as "genderqueer" now whatever the fuck that means. Society is pushing this shit and it makes people ashamed to be normal. In a few years everyone will want to be a fag.

You're not born a girl, you're born a male with chemical imbalances (excepting extreme cases like xxy/etc.)
You can wear skirts and get fucked up the ass and whatever, that's your prerogative, I don't have to like it, but I don't care to stop you either. Do what makes you happy, but don't expect anyone to take you seriously if you inconvenience them at all.

Get psychological help. You don't need to hate yourself.

If it was a mental illness then surely there would not be biological correlates, and it would only be manifestations of imbalanced neurotransmitters, right? There being biological differences means they are not a typical male and may be mentally female, which is what THEY have been arguing this whole time.

tl;dr theres trannies and theres ((trannies))

sjw attention freaks ruin it all for the few real ones
its actually pretty common for real trannies to turn out red pilled and much more common recently because of how fucking retarded the left is becoming

I just mentioned that I found it strange to know there's a V down there and honestly couldn't picture it in my mind but he was open with it and showed me.

He's very confident that he's masculine without a single regret.

Sterke onderbouwing, ik verzoek je toch maar om in Belgiƫ te gaan wonen.

there are those who are not fit to breed, and those who are. There are genetic malfunctions of all kinds out there. Not just sexual. Human evolution relies on some stability in its genome and in its variables that may affect it. But too much is a death sentence.

These things are not evolution, we always had genetic defects. They are destined for the dust bin of history.

A gene only codes for one protein. that doesnt account for an entire mental disease

I don't believe it is either. My biggest qualm with this movement is that the only thing you have to do to be a male is have xy chromosomes. To be a female is xx. That's it. It would be one thing to break down the stereotypes of males have to be one thing and females another, but this movement has become something entirely different.

Op here, true. Just accept everybody but let's all stop shoving our shit in other people's faces. Just like I'm trying to do here. Having an open discussion, but not forcing anybody.

You're lying. You're a shill.
>I recently discovered a male friend of mine isn't as male as I thought. He was born as a girl.

>Get psychological help. You don't need to hate yourself.
No kidding. If you're NatSoc, your life has too much purpose to hate yourself. SORT YOURSELF OUT, TRANNY
Also, post hrt tits or gtfo

Actually it isn't his whole personality at all. Me, some other friends and his family are basically the only people who know it. He has no intentions fishing for attention.

>the neuron group INAH-3. Depending on it's size it defines how masculine or feminine you are. INAH-3 is observably larger in men than women. Research of Simon Levay has shown us that when a man has a small INAH-3 they are more likely to be homosexual or mtf transgender. Thesame way around for females who have a bigger INAH-3; they tend to be lesbians or ftm transgender.

Med student here. The size differences between the male and the female INAH-3 is just an example of sexual dimorphism in neuroanatomy. In other words, saying that a man with a feminine INAH-3 is a woman is like saying that a woman with a narrow pelvis, low estrogen levels and little gluteal and pectoral fat is a man.

Your role in sexual reproduction is what determines your sex. This rule applies to animals and even plants, so why invent a new system for humans?

>If it was a mental illness then surely there would not be biological correlates
>if schizophrenia were a mental illness then surely there would not be biological correlations
???
>and it would only be manifestations of imbalanced neurotransmitters, right?
It is. They're wired incorrectly. They're getting the wrong signals and sending out the wrong hormones. If you're physically male and you think that you're mentally female, you're mentally ill. It is not normal, it's deviant. It causes them stress daily and they're much more likely to kill themselves. They need psychological help to make them comfortable in their bodies.

"accept everybody"
no
that policy forbids judgement and criticism
I wont accept pedophiles
I wont accept drag queens who call themselves trans
I wont accept the normalisation of other abstract genders and I most of all wont accept the way the left tries to use any "minority" as a token

Are you aware that the shilling effort you're a part of is for bringing about depopulation by creating a generation that is so faggy and so utterly unconcerned with procreation that it will vote away the rights of everyone else?

It's about the next generation, the faggiest generation. You probably think it will be good for you, but you're helping you and us go extinct. Fuck you.

>I wont accept drag queens who call themselves trans

Drag queens are like the opposite of trans people, they basically reduce gender to fashion (which is all it really is)

>Gender is a social construct
>Ur biological feelings help determine a social construct
Just because your a guy who doesn't align with whatever guys like or feel doesn't mean you should fuck your hormones further or chop your dick off. Fuck off with your soft science bullshit.

Live and let live. Once more, why try to forbid shit when everybody has their faults? Neither forbidding not pushing it in people's faces is gonna help.

INAH-3 is different because of hormones. And if you take estrogen's or just naturally have low test your INAH-3 could be closer to females.
Nothing about INAH-3 makes transitioning legit. Also many mental disorders have biological reasons, that doesn't suddenly make delusions real.

>so why invent a new system for humans?
So that people can be castrated to fit "their gender".

go spread your mental illness acceptance somewhere else faggot.

im talking more about how basically "if you say youre trans youre trans" is how feminism treats it

no conditions no explanation required
so what you get is people who call themselves trans but do nothing to transition
poor choice of words on my part my bad

My problem is that gender is merely a classification of language used to describe biological sex, to say the two are different is correct but to say they're not intrinsically linked is absolutely incorrect.

Reread my post. Where did I say it should be forbidden? I said it shouldn't be normalized. If you want to be anorexic I don't give a shit, just don't promote it as an alternative lifestyle. It's harmful to society.

Man pol never shuts up about chicks with dicks . . . . 0.3% of the population ?

To bad you pussies can not talk about pizz&gate any more and actually make your country better . . . . enjoy your circle jerk you week fags! It is want they want . . . . distraction .

A neuron group partly determining your behaviour is not thesame as a physical trait though.

>got an operation
>didn't bother with removing the beard
holy fucking priorities batman

inb4 no electrolysis on junk and hairs growing inside neovagina

Don't you have any more gold reserves to sell off for that "free" healthcare?

>A neuron group partly determining your behaviour is not thesame as a physical trait though.
A neuron group is a physical trait you dip.

>feminism

I'm honestly tired of this strawman because it basically means "stupid opinion" when you say it because to you straw feminists are supportive of trans, and to trans people straw feminists are TERFs. I haven't spoken to a "feminist" on this website since the issue became a mainstream topic of discussion and don't have the misfortune of interacting with any of them, but it's become clear to me it's just synonymous with "dumb bitch" or "liberal" or whatever and it really doesn't mean anything anymore, it's a dead meme.

With accept I meant simply not to forbid someone for being who they are in their head.

You can always judge someone on what they do instead of who they are.

When it comes to pedos the situation differs, because that directly affects others.

Should someone get pedophilic thoughts and rape a child? Fucking stab them.
Should someone get pedophilic thoughts and contact a psychiatrist for intensive therapy? Kudos.

Stel jij nou maar een proxy in zodat je onze vlag niet kan besmeuren met je poepmening. Vieze flikker je gedraagt je als een homo.

Your "neuron groups" are not passively constructed. Your brain develops along with your behavior. If you "exercise" a certain part of your brain, it will be different.

It's called neuroplasticity.

There's, as such, a chicken and egg problem with that.

Even if half of the world turned gay we would still get overpopulation.

>With accept I meant simply not to forbid someone for being who they are in their head.
It's not society's problem that people are wrong about themselves, and society changing it's mind is not the solution.

Psychology was a mistake, the mentally I'll should be gassed.

Seek out medical help. There are still places in the USA that are willing to give mental assistance to the mentally ill, regardless of the push by liberals to make everything an identity of some type.

No, transsexuals are always ultimately mentally ill. If your biology is screaming at you that you are male, yet your mind contradicts this and screams that you're female, then you have a damaged mind in some way. Denying reality is a staple of mental illness

The opposite is true. All people are female first, then hormones kick in and they become male.

Spot de SGP-stemmer

>when a country with single payer healthcare tries to shitpost about your country's single payer healthcare system

I'm not sure I understand your point, my friend. There are other differences in neuroanatomy, too. If a tranny developed a headache and went for a brain scan, a skilled radiologist could perheps tell by the size of the tranny's corpus callosum that the patient is indeed male. The thing is physically big enough to be seen with on an MRI scan without any digital zoom and it determines the behavior as well.

>overpopulation.
We're not overpopulated in the west, you retarded faggot.

That's fucking Africa.

Oh yeah lets make sure we're nice and progressive over in the west, and I can do my shilling for white depopulation, while Europe is literally being flooded with non-whites as "replacement".

Kill yourself, you fucking traitor.

It's a girlpussy you fucking retard

Fuck her right in the pussy

That is a gross oversimplification and still wrong, and I said born anyway, making your comment irrelevant.

If i turn around and say 'I am a kitchen Utensil' then clearly you should treat me like one because i am not delusional or mentally disturbed. Fucking shill

fuck you got me :^)

Trannies are mentally ill and need to be cured, not encouraged.

one of the best shows to ever grace TV is almost entirely about how psychologists are basically full of shit and can't even help themselves, they only exist to help the very most malleable-minded people learn to function enough to get back to pretending to enjoy life

I live in a super left area with lots of sjw crap and any association I had resulted in me being treated like a token. Or an object. You aren't seen as a person first.
im not talking about terfs at all theyre fucking irrelevant
im talking about how the lgbt community treats me and why I want less than nothing to do with them

should of said the lgbt community or something instead of femminism my apologies

Yeah pedos are definitely a very complex subject, I would never punish someone for being born with the thought and having to deal with that condition obviously

Sooooo you discovered that transgenderism is a mental illness/defect?

Gee thanks Goldmember

It's fine if I can't tell their transgender or homosexual at a glance.

Like, if your a MtF but you look like a man in drag that's just fuckin' weird

No no no. Development of behavioral gender dimorphism begins in prenatal life. In female fetuses, a protein called alpha-fetoprotein (sp?) binds estradiol, rendering it inert. Although estradiol has a feminizing effect in post-natal life, the opposite is true for fetuses: both testosterone and estradiol cause a fetus to develop masculine neuroanatomy. It's the absence of of those steroid hormones that makes female fetuses exhibit the feminine phenotype later greater attraction to neonatenous features in children, aversion to risk-taking behavior, submissive behavior etc).

you guys really need to get over yourselves and get with the program. it's happening. we live in an increasingly urban society where vagina fetishists have become an economic and social problem. whether you want to help us or not, we are phasing out cis women. we have been for 15 years plus. we cannot afford them as a society goIng forward. so help us and accept us, or get the fuck out of the way while we pave a better future.

Its p simple.

> let people identify and act how they want as long as its not in bad taste

Makes sense to anyone who isnt a nu-pol wanna nazi

> burn down everything science has eatablished over thousands of years cause youre too lazy to make up your own terminology

Fuck off

Chromosomes and biology arent subjective. Peoples experience of themselves or their identity is. Why are people overcomplicating this issue? Soros probably

Its a mental disorder
Tell her to kill herself or stop talking to her

>Soros probably

Spot on. If you pour enough cold hard shekels into anything you can blow it way out of proportion. Money talks.

>xir is a "political" tranny

>No no no. Development of behavioral gender dimorphism begins in prenatal life.
It doesn't matter if it begins there. The brain develops partly/largely based on behavior in life.

Neuroplasticity is real. It's a real thing. And it could be in place here in some cases if they're testing them later in life.

The true argument has never been "THESE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING ABOMINATIONS!.

Of course gay and trans people can be who they want to be. They can be normal people, hell, you wouldn't know they were gay or trans if they didn't mention it or someone else did it for them. They just live their lives in peace, and that's good.

The bad side of it is this new age of tumblr cucks and cunts who want to turn the world into fags and shove their ideals into everyone's lives They WANT you to accept how shitty they are as individuals, and if you don't, you're a [insert thing here]-phobic.

One hermaphrodite changes your view of all the other perfectly normal people born every year?

What about kids born with tails?
What about kids born with six toes on each foot?
What about kids with webbed feet?

These are abnormalities. They are defects. Not everyone is born perfectly normal. But, it's a small amount.

Two sexes is the norm. It's natural. Cut your perfectly normal dick off is not normal. Cutting an extra dick off someone that also has a vag...that's a detective person to begin with.

The problem is still SJW bullshit, because SJW bullshit is identity obsessed, and therefore ego-obsessed and self-obsessed. Social Justice politicizes the personal. They love their pet phrase, "The personal is political." But the personal is not political, the personal is private. Social Justice is personally invasive, identity obsessed, and downright psychologically codependent. Social Justice creates conflict, strife and misery by refusing to respect healthy boundaries.

There is no such thing as human gender, only human sex. The matters secondary to chromosomal sex, like hormone balances, as you described, are secondary. They don't alter a human's sex, they accent it, diversifying human individuality. Social Justice is obsessed with categorizing identities, because it is totalitarian, so its proponents don't like the idea that people might just mostly be uncategorizable individuals. They hunt for -- and manufacture -- any excuse to shove people into categories in order to steal their voices away and "represent" them FOR them.

Social Justice is deeply anti-individualistic. This is why the idea of plain simple XX/XY human sex makes them uncomfortable. They think that if people are only categorized in this simple way, that means people are also being forced to adhere to strict, simple XX/XY definitions, but that's not true at all. Keeping categorizations simple allows people room to be individuals otherwise. But SJWs are authoritarians. They can't conceive of human individuality or freedom. So they keep trying to create more and more categories (identities) for people to adhere to, in order to give them freedom by diversifying the restrictions, but this actually does the opposite. It creates more restrictions. If they could understand that we aren't naturally constricted in the first place, that we're all individuals, they would see this.

Looking into treatment options for that autism. Not even a joke, you probably have this or some other type of mental disorder; in addition to gender dysphoria that is.

So he's an an hero waiting to happen?

Trannies commit suicide at around 20 times that of the general population.

Yeah kill me for not letting anybody tell me how I should live my life.

What I am saying is just to not decide how I or my friend should live my life.

If you feel the white race is endangered and overpopulation is a joke, well go for it and get a loving wife and make 10 children. Seriously, I can only admire your will for such a big childwish.

But don't expect others to follow your lifestyle. Heck i wouldn't even want kids if I were a heterosexual aryan man (I am a bisexual one). I still love being white, blonde and blue eyed but not wanting to reproduce doesn't make me a traitor.

>Neuroplasticity is real.
I'm not denying that. I thought you were saying that sexual dimorphism in neuroanatomy is an acquired trait.

>That is true, but there's a difference between being man and being male/masculine.
No, there is not.

Yes there absolutely is.

True, as said earlier, I am also no fan of the third-wave feminism and made-up pronouns. But it's sad to see people can't just live and let live and penalise 'normal' gays and trans for the sake of bashing the flamboyant ones.

>Yeah kill me for not letting anybody tell me how I should live my life.
>What I am saying is just to not decide how I or my friend should live my life.
>If you feel the white race is endangered and overpopulation is a joke, well go for it and get a loving wife and make 10 children. Seriously, I can only admire your will for such a big childwish.
>But don't expect others to follow your lifestyle. Heck i wouldn't even want kids if I were a heterosexual aryan man (I am a bisexual one). I still love being white, blonde and blue eyed but not wanting to reproduce doesn't make me a traitor.
You want to support the fag generation. You want to signal about overpopulation against fucking WHITE PEOPLE who literally are falling in numbers.
"I still love being white".
You love being a shill for depopulation.

You know they'll pass laws in western countries lowering population even further and the fags and trannies like you will vote for it, because you're a programmed traitorous worthless piece of shit.

>That is true, but there's a difference between being man and being male/masculine.

maybe if theyd said just masculine

>That is true, but there's a difference between being man and being male
false
>That is true, but there's a difference between being man and being masculine
true

kek
>flamboyant

I don't see why everyone should be expected to act masculine, you can be flamboyant without being a retarded cuck. It's not common but it's refreshing when it actualy happens.

this, I am corrected, I only saw 'masculine' not 'male'

Actually not, he was a tad depressed when he had some feminine looks but now that the hormone therapy has started he hasn't thought about suicide ever since. Heck, even when he was down he wasn't suicidal.

No, I just think that some of the things they measure later in life might be effects rather than causes.

>posting the same thing at the same time as someone on the opposite side of the world
the internet really is amazing