Moving to Poland

> Canadian Ex-pat living in the UK
> Polish wife
> Plan on having lots of white babies

What can Sup Forumsacks tell me about the non-city/suburban areas in Poland? Plan on moving there. Money isn't an issue.

Stay away, Poland shit.

I would ask your wife since she is Polish

Canadians aren't white and neither are Poles.

Sorry shitskin.

that looks a lot better than the shithole known as sweden

At least people can walk around in comfort knowing that their daughters aren't being raped at school and trucks mind pedestrians.

Memes aside but eastern Poland is developing very fast and people are not infected by west degeneracy plus based food.

>non-city/suburban areas
You mean like countryside? Oh boy, you are in for some shit. Be careful to not be rude to local bydło.

Public schools in Poland don't teach English properly so you will have to pick up some rudimentary Polish

oh and for the record
is just fucking with you

I grew up in the US and moved to Poland 8 years ago. While the big cities are fine to live in and not that much different from mid-sized US cities, the country side is horrific. Small villages resemble gray, muddy ruins and are populated by alcoholics and people living in poverty. It was really shocking to see these places, similar to what you see in rural China.

>Polish wife

who wants to fuck trash ?

Why do you move around so much? Can't you get along with anyone?

Doesn't look bad at all.
For history measures.

Is that the polish gopnik equivalent?

said the fucking migrant camp.

Poland is a country of Poles, not Anglo-Frenchmen(given you are a real Canadian and not some Mednigger diaspora with Ukrainian and Amerindian heritage). you people couldn't protect your contry from the anti-Old Stock subversives and Trudeau Sr and left it to rot, now you want to simply move, pack a wife and go?
Or live there knowing you won't be accepted?
Most of Europeans here are letting niggers flood into their contry and are not even capable of mobilizing against it on their nations, as if Brussels was 3 thousand kilometers distance, as if they can't talk to each other via lots of places and protest against those bureaucrats, stop a city, a country, and go after them.
Now people want to soil other nations even if they couldn't protect their own, what a fucking shame.

Cowards, you talk about "refugees", corruption and enrichment but you're the same, you might not be raping and shoving money instead, but you're just like them.

Only young people speak English, you need good alcohol tolerance to have fun at parties, and can't be a fag or you'll get teeth crushed into your skull.
A lot of festivals in bigger cities.
Crappy and overpriced internet, with like 20$ for 20Mb/s in most cities, but sometimes you can get 100Mb for 25-30$
Little to no trannies, and very little feminists. Most are redpilled (At least in Wroclaw)

Suburban areas are literally either lovely forests begging for bike trips or poor old fashioned villages. 90% of suburbs are fields.

>Silesia
my nigga
>Only young people speak English
most of them speak broken English
>alcohol tolerance to have fun at parties, and can't be a fag or you'll get teeth crushed into your skull.
ow the edge
>very little feminists
yep they're all midgets
>90% of suburbs are fields.
I think OP meant suburbs as in residential areas in a city's outskirts...

Everyone wants to stay away from Swedistan.
For one thing your car might be set on fire on any given night.

Canadians used to be.
I remember those days.

You kidding me right? Poland is a shithole!

>Polish
>white

>>alcohol tolerance to have fun at parties, and can't be a fag or you'll get teeth crushed into your skull.
>ow the edge
So telling the truth is edge?

I live in a suburb near Gdynia. South African living in Polska married to a a Polish woman. We have a summerhouse in Bory Tuchholskie which is a forested area with many lakes. I fucking love it. Everything is clean and dirt cheap where I live, ski for months in Italy and Austria, Summer in Croatia. No nigs, muslims.

Looks horrible
No black men and white women
No Romanian gypsies to talk to

How could EU not have noticed this intolerance.

Some of my friends visit Wroclaw, and outside places like Starbucks or other German-serving restaurants, I had to translate, as workers had to call for someone who speaks English.
You won't talk in English in Biedronka or Lidl, as they mostly hire randoms from the street.

>ow the edge
I worked as barmaid for 3 years in tiny 10K town, I'm speaking from experience.
Also in smaller cities non-Polish speaking foreigners are outcasted by locals.

>I think OP meant suburbs as in residential areas in a city's outskirts
Wroclaw suburbs are all under construction atm. What was suburbs (Bielany ect) at this moment are pretty much part of the city at this point.

Exactly, fuck intolerant and shitty Poland.

I'm happy to hear that a black man from Africa has moved to Poland and has a polish, as where I have an apartment in Wilanów, I never get to see black people.

Hey, know your pain. You didn't turn it to shit enough during WW2, but it's enough to be shit already, if you catch my drift.
Just look at this 3rd world shithole.

I pay 120 zloty (about 30 USD) for uncapped internet, so you're talking shit user.

South Africans are Dutch, German or French, cwel. They are not niggers

every time i see pre-war warsaw photos it hurts my heart

fug forgot pic

>Crappy and overpriced internet, with like 20$ for 20Mb/s in most cities, but sometimes you can get 100Mb for 25-30$

>mfw $60 for 10Mbs down, and 1Mbs up in the prairies

Leaf, wtf.
I pay 15$ for 10Mbs and I live in a shithole with no faster internet option.

> you might not be raping and shoving money instead
That's a huge deal dude.

I'm also not demanding Sharia Law, imposing religion, living off welfare, draining the economy, creating fifth columns. I'm bringing my business to Poland, employing Polish people.

I exercised my democratic right in Canada, I'm exercising it right now in the U.K, but I do not have time to shift the political landscape.

I'm going to be raising my kids with Polish and English culture.

Yes, the prices for internet and data in Canada are fucking ridiculous. Even enterprise gigabit is expensive as fuck.

BTW I get internet from the "good" local provider. Good because it has no data cap. Internet here is a fucking tragedy.

Löl, I have 350mb/s for $40 and I live outside the city in a house.
Feel bad about Americans

>raising my kids with Polish and English culture
>English culture

You know what I mean.

You are not Polish or Slavic. Could be a Mediterranean subhuman for all we know. In best case scenario you are Anglo-Celtic and/or French. Manifest your own destiny in lands of your ancestors.

Stop being a dindu

You are not Polish and never will be

Data caps.
Fuck, get out of the leaf land.

At least he doesn't sound like cunt wherever he speaks. I don't know even one nice Swede, and all I know are depressed "master race" that need to prove they're better than others, and wonder why they have no friends.

Can you tell me, why Swedes don't do handshake? And I mean handshake with clean people, that pull out hand first. Swedes I have meet were just staring at me, as if I did something weird.

> You are not Polish or Slavic.
Quit LARPing dude.

It's kind of cringey.

My """"ancestral homeland"""" has been turned into a cesspool melting pot because western whites are sado-masochists.

Welcome to Sweden.
You will never know our names.

ive grown up in less than 100 pop lower pannonian village that doesnt even have asphalt and ive loved it
There isnt a place in the world id prefer other than it
Youre just a spoiled city kid

>moving to Poland

bad idea
Poland is poor man's Czechia (which already is quite poor compared to the West)

ah yes, the russian specimen. more of the asiatic breed of tribes

The only LARPer here is you. You can pretend that you can be Polish, but you are not. Stop being a delusional faggot. Your land turned into a shit, because you are literal Untermensch. You can't challenge your own government and traitors? Die then

Excellent observation, subhuman circumcised negroid

Why would anyone want to move to Poland???

Consider Toruń. Great, beautiful city (Copernicus grew up there). Just avoid Cracow, Warsaw, Wrocław and Poznań. Rest is fine.

You know African ancestry can be literally 0.01% of your DNA and you'd still have African ancestry? You know that right?

I could call you all Mongolian for having traces of Mongolian. Kek stay out of this thread, dirty Asian :(((

This dumb larper again. So are you going to post your passport or what?

ironic

Sorry UK, but we sent you THE WORST TRASH that we had. Fat, overtanned coalburners.

There's a reason they all came here user. It's because Poland is pure shit and filled with Poles. Though I suppose the UK is too.

Most people in Europe are actually clean. The only negroes are Medscum and Amerisharts

>Moving to Poland
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Crappy and overpriced internet, with like 20$ for 20Mb/s in most cities, but sometimes you can get 100Mb for 25-30$

Where the fuck do you live, countrysidefag?
I pay $7/month for 100Mb/s dow 20Mb/s up in Warsaw

he lacks proper adidas tracksuit

Sven was just kidding (I bet his real name is Mateusz) - Piotrkowska is the most fancy street in Łódź

why are you so infatuated with another mans penis you dirty russian pig? i know that degenerate behind closed door cock sucking is a thing there but to constantly think of another mans meat? faggot.

If you are a honorary jew, you get a honorary jew perception. You can claim that Americans are not subhumans as a collective, but it's simply not true

dear god its this fuck again

>When you got that look of your lower jaw fusing with your upper jaw

100%, quintessentially british.

i work online and can live anywhere with good internet. what kind of lifestyle could i get if i made say, say, 5000 złoty a month?

you could afford rent for big flat and still live very well

wow thats edgy. a dumb commie rat posting hitler quotes. wait wait...now go ahead and go on your sympathy trip about how russia is still recovering from your ww2 loses and wants handouts because your scummy govt sure isnt giving any

> b b b but the US you will never be yuro

lol meanwhile everyone hates you as soon as you hit the west borders

5k pln netto/month is enough to have pretty comfy life in Warsaw. If you choose countryside - very comfy. Average salary according to gov is ~4k pln, median is probably ~3k. So if you are gonna rent a flat for 70m2 in Warsaw you pay about 2000pln/month (that includes electricity, water, internet, etc).

A lifestyle of being hated by every jelly neighbor. Protip: mount some double locks on your door.

You are not Western, sudaca cretin. Patton in the end realised who was right. You think respected men like George Washington would think that you part black subhumans are Americans? Never. Only those of pure British, Dutch and German blood can be American

Could I move to Poland for a while?

>Dad's family is 100% Polish Mom's family is 50%
>My Babcia raised my on a healthy diet of Golumkis, perogies, and kelbasa

I have no clue what part of Poland they are from though...

>Golumkis
? no clue what you have on your mind here

Come home, white man

I don't know how to spell it, but it was stuffed cabbage rolls with beef

you are a pathetic mongoloid with asiatic tribal foundation. you arent european but after years of cross breeding of course you use that as your identity. hahahaha stupid rat get btfo again

gołąbki

Gołąbki
Love it, especially with some tomato sauce

One drop rule. You are not an American

You met autistic retards
I shake every mans hand I meet and talk to.
And yeah swedes are cold people.l, but you were probably unlucky.

still blabbering over there gook? russian gooks are laughable. WE WUZ YUROS AND SHEIT. meanwhile ask the countries that neighbor you and its.. get these mongrels away from us help keep them away. which we gladly help to do

Oh Man it's so good. I haven't had it in years since my grandmother passed. I would go to Poland just to eat it again

Haha those are "gołąbki", you man really made laugh

desu hes a hell of a lot more reasonable than the stupid ramblings that come from american posts

The only racially European neighbours of Russia are Belarus and Sweden. Ukraine is Eurturkic, Finland is Finnic. You are not human. It's time to get over it

> russian
> telling others whos not human

aaaaahahahahahaha. the russian is below vermin tier. no one respects you. everyone hates you except a couple rape babies here and there. a nasty mix of asiatic ural dwellers, still living in mud huts-litearlly

>Wroclaw
IT'S BRESLAU YOU EASTERN FAGGOT

To what is this related?

no.
and gib back the rest of western slavic clay, hans.

Have fun user. Most of the stories are absurd. I don't see much of a difference between living in Krakow and in Bochum.

>fastforward 50 years

IT'S BERLIN, NOT برلین

Hey Abdul , shut the fuck up!

You're not Polish so don't

>People can't sense the sarcasm
A legit autism board. Love it.

go to southern Poland, around Kraków, this is the best part of Poland

Or maybe Berolinsk, who knows?

*Bzdziszewo dolne kolonia

>Implying Western Imigrants won't start demanding political recognition once in sufficient numbers
Baltic Germans were bigger crybabies then the soviet blydo.