#altright #altbrony #volkishbrony

So they deleted the thread where we were talking about pony politicall views related to the show.

lets start again then...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6t6KREyoFU
mega.nz/#F!n9RBWD5T!jQ8dKxNwf7PqecKaHWfxHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#broniesfortrump is also a thing in twitter

ceiling jewlings are watching

I posted that image earlier, did you just save that today?

youtube.com/watch?v=w6t6KREyoFU

nope. i already had it from last year on #altbrony post in twitter.

be carefull hey dont like GOYIM to KNOW

1000 years empire and roman SOLAR salute... lets do it !!

mega.nz/#F!n9RBWD5T!jQ8dKxNwf7PqecKaHWfxHg
Ok goys, heres where to start

thank you i will check them i am reading about esoteric nazism, and i already read The coming Race by Sir Bulwer Lytton, Hitlers War by David Irving and Marlis Steinert and Hitler and the hitlerian universe, both books from my family library

looking at the show its clearly promoting the superior "almost" utopian society formed by european/white values

while the noses evil had to be spread over several species

as we were discussing in the other thread mlp fim as a NS friend says is one of the few cartons that is not bizarre cultural marxism and has good teachings and inoffensive stuff for his children. (he is not a brony) . He says he really liked how the superior Alicorn race rules them all

is mlp an actual nazi board or are you just being ironic because youre merged with us

This borders on heresy and I see no discussion of how ponies are serving the God Emperor.

Perhaps an Inquisitor is in order.

#KEKse = cookies in GERMAN !! is a signal of #kek !! hahah

Many Trump MAGA supporters follow the altright but many others are beyond into the far right

some part of that fandom have gone into places like you wouldn't believe

Well, not all of us are Nazis. Some of us are Fascists.

i never entered /mlp/ because every fandom is infected by degenerate lefties nowadays. so i dont like to get banned everytime i point nazism analogies of the show. in fact i posted here in when it was Sup Forums about how (((tara strong))) was a zionist and that fortunately she doesnt write the show. and i got banned for posting about ""ponies"" so #altbrony #volkishbrony and other alts post a lot on twitter or wrongthink or gab

ive no trouble believing that

do you know about IRONPILL ? Equestria is VOLKISH af

some of us follow the path of VRIL

many altbronies support basedstickman .

pd: i got 3 gas station captchas and 2 helicopter captchas, #kek approves

sleep with dogs, get fleas

some others follow thuleanperspective

sleep with jews ,get bugs